Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 4:31 pm

action smiley cheekey smiley Razz How Lovely Cuteness, Beautiful!

For some better feeling among all the things and as am Honestly playful answer  Razz  bounce  hasi , Brooke, this Video compilation; Good Progresses representing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FraKGr7mhzk
Geniuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSRW8AvcxNA
Idem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbm8w21RKtI (from the end of the last One!)
Very commercial Movie, all heroic "cliches" you want... whatever.  But it's Tremendous one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4xwmZ6zi4
Tremendous.  All Letters are Well Written.
Smile  hasi  flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower  hasi  Smile

ps: i  clown  Laughing  lol! ,  Razz terms, at the VERY silly crazy compilations of mine.
Also, I've got two not much long essays on the agenda to get written.  One is the yesterday's one, the other one is related to the hermeneutics and the cercle of the language (I'll be "facing out"... Tachán...............................................
Gadamer, Heidegger... vs Nietzsche; on NO doble meanings at all here; and I'm Motivated, Clearing things).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 am

Hi Smile

this QVC Videos are so Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Clothes and the Presenting are Simply Tremendous, my Goodness How Adorable and Nice!
Thank You for the Beauty, the Lovely Kind Touch and the Peace; Makes me Feel Well action smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Big Tight Gentle Kind kiss&hug I'm sending by the "Lovebits" Smile  to Brooke, Brookie, Who I'm Loving, and Admiring.
Here on the going.  I'm advancing quite fine on the line of the text.  I think I'll bring it to the end of the complete essay, as "Post-Scriptum", following Hart (though he wrote it not in the first edition, but in following ones, as answer to critics and trying the composing; a Little differently, I'm using the "philosophic" umbrella at first geek Laughing Razz ).  
I'm getting quite deep study scratch Shocked deep and systematic "places" of the explanation.  Taking easy, leaving my brain "alone" for good number of hours and taking it back again after "he" ("me" Laughing Razz Smile ) has made his job, with no anxiety (well... a Little, but it's "nerve" and "willing", more tan anything, what's related to this); and then I see how at the end of the conscious reflection, I've gone a Little further than the last time ("Little" always computer is writing with "L" and no "l" as I'm writing it Embarassed wave Laughing ).
Thank You Very Much for Such a Beautiful and Lovely Inspiration.  I Really Hope I May Meet You again someday, Lady Brooke Beautiful.  Very Gentle and Friendly and Kind.
Loving.
My Goodness Make Up Free Video is Simply Adorable and Stunning! cheekey smiley wave Razz
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 am

And though i Admit my subconsciousness is Wishing the Worst of All You may imagine to All in the organization, ill NEVER comit i crime i Swear for Most Sacred.
As Thankfulness for my Inconditioned Loyalty to God and to the Human Life, Human terms as i can only, if You decide to kill me for It, id like like Kennedy, Fast against head. The Killing Will be Much Better to All rather than more experiments of primitive brains as yours.
Though, i Dont want my Mom Know It. I Handle ALL your Evil and stupid tortures for It. The others could handle, badly but they could, my assassination. I Have to handle my Life till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17