Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

On the going. Good. I've called editor, directly. We've accorded I'll call them again when finished, for metting and presenting bood and passing a copy of it, for they read and decide to publish, or not.
Wanted to do this today. I think I can convince them by talk that book is good, and this can be really liked by them. Though, well, this is something to see. But I'm very Focused, and Optimistic.
Anyway, the first Goal is Finishing it the Best Possible. And right after the doctorating thesis.
After finishing book, one way or another, I'll publish. If all paper perspectives do fall, I'll do in the net, though first I'll Optimistically and Confident will Try the paper. It's just this is a classic way I like, though I'm not against virtual publishing at all.
Low mind, fast heart Laughing Smile
Now back to Task.
Good Hug, Loving Good!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Sense is Important because Makes People not only wiser, but also happier and healthier, and, at once, they become better People, to themselves and to others. And on this times of important material individualism, together with massive urban concentrations, and massive virtual communication...
That Important is the Existential Sense!
Try to Help is Very Meaningful and Joyful! Though, more than a sacrifice, it's like a Pulsion, I have to Admit, to think and to write these texts.

ps: As soon as published in spanish, the treatise, I'll try in english too, after obvious previous translation. Even only on my own effort and ways, I mean, even before book have the chance to be well known. It's important, the Try for Help.

ps: Hugging so Good!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:50 am

Hi!

Interesting and Beautiful, I.B., Illes Balears. Yes, it's me. What else! geek Laughing Razz
On the going fine. Now to rest, though Oh my, since I'm working so much the mind, the results are not only the bigger potency of it, but also the more difficulties for getting (not falling, because I'm always awaken when I do it geek Wink affraid Laughing Smile - well, there was a time when "in" I was so Shocked for the beauty "under" me that I was even told, "hey, what the f... are you doing up there Laughing Embarassed Razz ) asleep.
Well, some fun.
Enough.
geek Razz action smiley

Love, Good Hug Loving kiss for Life!! It was Delightful, to Watch that Movie.
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi!

How are things!
I've been resting, and also thinking about next chapters, and selecting books and notes.
My thesis director and direct helper told me he's really happy for my evolution.
I've got a good couple of connections at the university.
On these days I'm sharing a blog from a Lady Professor who's unjustifiedly unoccupied. Very Brilliant Person, but...
Also Wanted to Share this:
http://www.un.org/es/events/femalegenitalmutilationday/
It's something that brings real Mad fire to my vains, obviously as anybody. We All, Together, Must Fight for Erasing this criminal (I'm sorry but it's the only word that comes to mind, for the consequences, though I know most of people doing can be Convinced by Reasons and Love this is a "Hell's" thing) practise as Soon as Possible. Only in Spain, 35.000 little Girls in Serious Danger before this.
Physical Integrity is an Universal Right, Wherever!
We Can Make it Happen!
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Well,
I am not finding the blog. It can be for two things: or this is not letting me to be seen -as other "directing", and unaccepted, game I've known-, or this is just I a virtual disaster geek Laughing ; or both things at once Laughing Exclamation
Well, then I just say the name, and it's going to be known. I don't need to read it cause I know the quality and I trust.
She's Catalina Aparicio Villalonga. Big and Good curricullum. As many other Ones, unexpendable kind. All lifes do have the same Value, but some talking are deserving specific attention in the stream of sometimes disconnected sounds from the XXI century.
All right to Andy Warhol 15 minutes. After, it's a Free World to expend more time on some specific ones, or not.
The First Source of All: to Have Faith in Human. Cause dictatorial impositions, even if they come from the wisest being of all, are breaking the same essence of All Possible Hope.

And now going to lend a hand to my Mom, in the homework tasking.
Taking the rest of the day easy. It's not only about brain, neurones, it's more a psycologic question and, you can believe, about the cervicals position. In fact, I've noticed this is the main reason for my too fulfilled brain after tasking, actuall and after all my brain training. I've got a 47 years old cervicals, who have had a pretty tough living Laughing , so I have to take care. And about the human ocium too my mind does need too.
Very Happy, Very, for the Going of my treatise on epistemology.
And well, Big Kind Hugging of Love!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:47 am

And no jokes: sorry for name mustake on monday pist. Its DiCaprio, the Geniys Actor oscar winner. True it was not intentioned thus part.
Other things: nice fun and cheering alk, me too; were all intentioned. True.
And well now to sleep.
I think im making book much easier than had been thinking for last months. Only cause i awirked so. If not, i could not even dream in this book as my authority.
Im more sincere but more humble than before. Humble for double reason: understanding gave me confidence and freedom, and selfconsciousness of my limits appeared, and i can feel humble and say cause im confident.
How many reasons were counting now? wave Shocked Laughing
Well Good night
Next months me needing moderate coming, on time and intensity, for energy save for all.
Good big Loving hug!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:48 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This is a calmy sharing of a little text. It's the last part in the historic "summary" (on 104 pages, 12 size times new roman, simple space between the lines Rolling Eyes Very Happy Laughing ), just before the conclusions. Finishing all this week.
It's going right upon the critic of the Bright "french Thinking" from the second part of last century: deconstructionism, post-structuralism and post-modernism (Derrida, Foucault and Lyotard), and also upon Nietzsche, Heidegger, Freud...
It's just very little introduction to what's coming up ( Shocked affraid geek ).
One Good Hug!
"¿Y qué se puede decir, en perspectiva crítica, sobre todo lo que antecede en el presente sub-epígrafe? Ciertamente, la cuestión perentoria a tratar debería ser la noción de verdad, pero a ella me referiré en el epígrafe final de este primer capítulo –así como en el resto de todo este trabajo, de hecho-, y debo centrar mi crítica en un aspecto más concreto, que bien podría concebirse como breve síntesis de la hoy ya tradicional dicotomía impuesta entre las filosofías “analítica” y “continental”, y, más concretamente, en lo que respecta a la acepción más extrema de dicha dualidad. Esto es, la que circunscribe la filosofía analítica en el estricto análisis lógico de los conceptos y estructuras del lenguaje (lo cual ya se ha podido entrever, a la espera de profundizar en ello, que no es real) y la filosofía continental en la mera literatura conceptual más o menos imaginativa.
¿Es mala, una perspectiva de la filosofía en términos casi estrictamente literarios? Desde una óptica general, no hay duda de que se utiliza la palabra en ambos casos, tanto en la “analítica” como en la “continental”; lo que sucede y se problematiza es, en realidad, perteneciente al ámbito de la justificación. Si es lógico, se justifica por sí, si no lo es… ¿Qué hay de aportación imaginativa y qué hay de argumentación justificable en el concepto del amor platónico, como vía no separable de la razón matemática, hacia el bien supremo de la forma-belleza?
Creo que hay algo de ambas cosas. Igual como sucede en las afirmaciones recogidas en líneas anteriores de Derrida o Blanchot. El punto de inflexión que determina la razonabilidad filosófica no puede obviar la incorporación de lo indecible en términos de lenguaje lógico-objetivo (o conceptualista-causal), pero impone el reconocimiento de la necesidad de justificar epistemológicamente la realidad de ese reducto “en las sombras” de la consciencia.
Las tesis de Freud cambiaron la concepción del hombre -igual que las de Nietzsche o Marx (a este último me referiré, en algún momento, al tratar las aportaciones de Habermas)-, pero no contienen una demostración en términos científicos estrictos. Sin embargo, hoy casi nadie duda de que algo cierto debe haber en esa afirmación del “inconsciente” más allá de lo aprehensible en términos de racionalidad clásica (consciente). La problemática que queda abierta es doble: en primer lugar, averiguar de qué medios dispone nuestro sistema cognoscitivo para hablar “justificadamente” de algo que se encuentra fuera del ámbito consciente; y, en segundo lugar, tratar de determinar hasta donde es legítimo llegar en nuestras proyecciones e interpretaciones.
Todo filósofo, al expresar su pensamiento, inevitablemente está ejerciendo un “proselitismo” conceptual que, como diría Apel, contiene una anticipación -en forma de deseo- de la aquiescencia de sus lectores. Por otra parte, Richard Rorty, contra Habermas y Apel, nos advertiría del innegable poder de la sugestión artística-literaria, más allá de la mera argumentabilidad lógica, como vía para “mover” conciencias e ideologías (para hacer el bien). ¿Justifica esto la perspectiva “excesivamente” literaria en el quehacer filosófico? Es muy difícil responder a esta cuestión, si nos situamos en el contexto de Rorty; lo cual, además, podría ser reafirmado por su reconocido antagonista “natural”, Platón, recordando sus teorías del rey-filósofo y su propedéutica filosófica casi “utilitarista” en favor del bien común.
En el marco estricto de las razones, tan a menudo citado por Habermas, la cosa cambia un poco, claro. ¿Pero es la logicidad una presencia capaz de dominarlo todo, en cualquier discurso? Los resultados de la filosofía analítica, a partir de Gödel, sobre todo, parecen indicar lo contrario. Pero estos resultados no son tan graves. Obviamente, nadie tiene todas las razones, y nadie tiene siquiera una sola razón completa, en toda su magnitud (entre otras cosas, porque en términos filosóficos, es imposible aislar un solo término/elemento del resto de la realidad); pero esto no implica que la racionalidad carezca de un camino, en términos kantianos de consciencia y en términos peirceanos de discurso histórico.
A partir de la correcta comprensión de nuestra función cognitiva, se hace posible comprender que la falibilidad y la incompletitud de nuestro pensamiento –respecto de la verdad ontológica expresada epistemológicamente- forman parte, tanto en el proceso individual, cuanto en el colectivo de toma de decisiones, de la constitución simbólica y abstracta de la “idea” o concepto de la realidad; la cual, dicha constitución, tiene un carácter netamente funcional, pues de lo contrario ninguno de nosotros, ni la especie humana, estaría aquí.
Desde esta nueva comprensión de la razón humana (explicarla me tomará el resto de capítulos que siguen), el perspectivismo radical de Nietzsche decae necesariamente, no sólo por su propia contradicción intrínseca, ya comentada en la crítica a Foucault, sino por la comprensión de la posibilidad del camino para una nueva razón, susceptible de integrar tanto los presupuestos de la justificación habermasiana, cuanto las bases de la “sugestión” rortiana.
Por todo ello, las banderas ontológicas que parecen enarbolar el pensamiento deconstructivista, post-estructuralista y post-moderno, sobre todo: a) inmamencia “pura” en el desarrollo del pensamiento filosófico, b) apertura radical del significado y relativismo epistemológico, y c) finitud y autorreferencialidad humana, como lugar paradójico de un devenir en ningún caso determinable que acredita, o no -caso de Foucault-, un principio de libertad;, deben matizarse en profundidad; deben ser cuestionadas más allá de perspectivas formales sobre cómo hacer y escribir filosofía.
El problema de fondo que subyace a esta “jungla de ideas” que es la filosofía de la Post-modernidad no difiere, en absoluto, del que domina toda la producción filosófica desde los tiempos en que Sócrates se enfrentaba a los sofistas, e incluso antes, en la que quizá es la confrontación filosófica más representativa de la historia: Heráclito frente a Parménides. Se trata de afrontar la verdad, a partir de una conformación natural humana que nos sumerge a un tiempo (sin significados heideggerianos) en la paradoja insondable de lo Uno en lo múltiple, y viceversa. En esta paradoja, en el río que sólo nos mojará una vez de Heráclito y en el Ser infinito e inamovible de Parménides, se halla una correspondencia en absoluto casual con ese espacio de apertura más allá de la razón lógica-causal que reclaman Heidegger o Derrida; y que no es tan nuevo, ni para Kant (creador de la concepción del noúmeno), ni para Platón.
Es, sin embargo, un paralelismo conceptualizado que no nos devuelve sin más a los horizontes insondables del ser (ontológico y/o existencial), sino a una nueva inmanencia integradora y funcional de esta doble realidad que es “mundo y mente”; mediante una reconceptualización de la razón, como instancia de dualidad ontológica y epistemológica (“ontoepistemológica”) inevitable; susceptible de ser explicada como –y constituir- un sentido no lógico pero tampoco ilógico, para los términos estrictos de la perspectiva filosófica moderna; y donde lo natural se hace simbólico y metafísico, y al revés, sin menoscabo para un punto de partida de realismo crítico, autocomprensivo y consciente de su propia metafisicidad como instancia no separada (al menos, no en la forma radical que pretenden Heidegger o Derrida) de la razón lógica ni de su dimensionamiento natural-biológico. Para ello, es necesario, sin duda, refundar las bases epistémicas mismas del conocimiento y la comprensión de las estructuras de nuestra racionalidad; “completando” una nueva razón, integrada e integradora de lo Uno y lo múltiple, de la substancia y el cambio".

Loving Good is Always Hugging True!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower

ps: and now little break of rest What a Face Shocked party smiley bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 10:38 am

Hello!
Razz flower Razz

In good state of mind and heart (though I had realistic nightmares of gangstas, True; I think I chosed best part for me, I think I remember I was Frank Sinatra geek Laughing - I think he was not, he was involved with, for different reasons, for what I know Razz ; and this was True, not a second meaning).
In fact, we can never expect all others are geniuses, with ultrasensitivity, for seeing perfectly who we are. People can be so cruel, related to ourselves (look at this silly controversy about Lovely Kim Kardashian; I can tell you in a second one thousand things I see everyday on TV, on kids time, that are much "worse" than this- in fact not much difficult, cause she's an Sculpture of a Woman!, with permission please from Kanye West).
And if we get deeper into the thinking, I'd say that if I was asked the two people I'd like to know, I'd probably say Einstein (or Newton or Stephen Hawking), and Nietzsche. Having the 3 ones a conversation honest and Fantastic. One would say "Dios no juega a los Dados", and the other one would say "a los efectos del verdadero conocimiento, el que aspiramos a obtener, para nosotros la existencia es una tirada de dados".
And I'd say: "ni siquiera podemos plantear lo que es no, si acaso, este Universo -con sus big y sus bangs-, sino lo universal (valga esta vuelta de tuerca del lenguaje); y no tenemos ni idea sobre a lo que pueda "jugar" Dios".
Related to these two things: judgements from others and "dados" (Beautiful Lovely Collar! Razz ); I think I can finally be true about the meeting, I mean, almost complete.
I was afraid, obviously. I guess even Great Muhammad Ali would have been a little, in the totality of my personal context, defined by Dilthey terms.
Reasons: 1) existential romanticism: many years and after all... 2) existential insecurity: I had been so insulted by the internet -including from You-, and I had seen police watching me...; also, there were a previous day when I was not even looked in the face for a moment (though there was a reference to a Family), and there were 2 more in LA less or more similar to this (I was Embarassed at the salute from all in the end, I was out of place, how could I react before these people on the scenary, they were not in the same emotional level of You, and, however, all were there trying to mix like the same -me could not process); also, there was a very strategic and studied distribution of tables, with that Music compositor before the table of many homosexual Gentlemen, situated at my level, not me in the musician...; also, there were 5 or 6 waiters, 3 musicians, those gentlemen, family, some big guys in the crowd, the NY police...; also, You had been telling me not very "precious" things, in the personal context of two, I mean.
And 3) there was a real Fight inside of me, on the Morality of everything.

Also, I could say what I think I did see in those Eyes. yes, Honestly and from the Love. There was an undefinable interest, I'm not sure if conscious or not; and a real hot spirit for fight (not very difficult to see, this one, from all I said in previous paragraph), something like proving: hey, this is me, and I can "kill" All evil crazy stalkers in the world, from past, present and future; and there was a real capacity for the cruelty, and real cold; and, in the core of everything, there was some feeling of lost and fear.
And, in the end, I could see some tenderness, some surrendering, some deception for not getting more.
And, honestly, the brainiest ways I've been in my life (remember I was Angry from the internet doing, my father has died not so long ago, I was afraid so I was much more reactive, I was Angry for all said and for the hugging for two times that Gentleman -I was not thinking about you were coming back and forth behind my neck for making like...-, I had real "barbotine" after prolongued erection in my underwear Embarassed What a Face ; I had to stop any possible way to my Emotions Unchained. I did not know, in fact, how was I reacting, at this BRUTAL level of pressure, DEPENDING on the reaction from the outside (gentlemen attacking, so real Fight; You attacking me, so real Lost...).
I had faced, less or more successfully, three guys in a fight, one with a knife; I have had sex with 3 Women (I Swear, though one of them did only want to Look at us), something that I'm actually Not proud at all; I had faced my father in a rage attack hanging a spear before me; but this situation was going beyond all I had known, for All put together.

So, don't feel bad for those things, or for those You did may say before and after those days. This is the life.
Though, You could tell to all those people to stop their spying; I know they, as long as You're a Celebrity and a Powerful Person in Society, will Listen to You.
to me, You're like part of the Family. True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 am

Hello!
Razz flower Razz

How are things going!
Here it's friday ( geek Smile ). This was not a self.focused attitude, oh not at all Laughing Smile Razz
I am convinced (as convicted geek Laughing Smile ) the understanding of innate limits as species is bringing us a chance for a more profound willing for getting into some kind of universality together.
Yesterday truly worked very well the reflection issue, for the study of fundaments and critics of science, justifying my incorporation of it to the essay, essentialy theory of evolution and neuroscience.
Today another conference, really Interesting, the importance of memory, in terms of philosophy, fundamentally in terms of philosophy of mind, though when it was considered (classics, more than 25 centuries ago) this name for the subject was not existing.
And well, here we're going. Have a really good day.
Hugs and Blessings! action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello,
Came for some news.
As long as real life disturbing against me, undercover, has brought to an emotional place that its not a joke at all (me not best feelings euphemism), i have to go for keeping good energy safe for the Most important: my Thinking.
Though i admit that going will be somehoe a real liberation (my pennis is cheering me up now old good frienflol); im not doing for this. From my innate limited position in the world, i need next months for brutal focusing, Extremely Important my doing.
Please dont try to pull me by crazy desorganizing of my mind by disruptive imposotions in my payed work place. This Key for us All. Im doing my job for sure too. Neibo subject non comment.
I know nothing goid is coming from the intetnet "contacts" so ill try publish on my own and sharing places for acces.
Man, it was a beautiful stage!! (Lol)
God Bless All. Take care. I do (going to have Good times True) for me snd for all.
See on the life roads. Not easy at all, but really Beautiful.

Ps: though its Necessary some historically Extra Sense, and its my Mission. Calm and Peaceful and Loving One!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:44 am

Hi!
flower queen action smiley

Me good work. On relatio on logic, causality, unidimension of eidetic reduction and explaining by explanation of Russell paradox.
I think im Tremendous Embarassed geek scratch
Alone Good me; Feels Good.
Though Indiana Jones News Help.
And other GOOD things too.
And Big Hug for Michael Douglas.
Fine Good night.
Brooke Loving, Thanks for Sharing Daughters Pictures!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:24 am

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

How morning how are things!
I did not want to wake up, I was so delightfully sleeping smiley ; it was some time since last one (circumstances, these nerves that I have been pulled on... There're consequences, Always).
I fell asleep on the sofa for more than an hour, I could not work on anything yesterday's night tongue smiley Razz
Focused and Rested, wow, Ready for Philoprogress tongue smiley geek Smile
I think it's really Key, this text I'm writing, All so Connected Shocked Exclamation in thinking workd, as I keep advancing on development of things. Today have to re-read what I wrote and write the explanation the Russell paradox for explaining the previous things too. I think I've Got it Embarassed bounce party smiley
And really Nice Video and Pictures! action smiley
Well, God Bless, me to Task.
Seeing, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:16 am

Hola!! flower action smiley

A mem (familiar xonstruction of idiome), nina, ara fas de "mama"?
wave cheekey smiley Cool
Remember what ive proved about consciousness: not just numbers or arutmetuc or deduction laws.
Im not inducing anything, but You Sexiest CineMam!
Now Radio Program on Ray Charles.
He Genius. Tough.
And fortunetely i See...
Friends!!
Good!
But i asked for information about Everything happening around and near.
I Knew We Friends!! action smiley Smile
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley cheers flower
Good night, Loving for Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:17 am

Hola!! flower action smiley

A mem (familiar xonstruction of idiome), nina, ara fas de "mama"?
wave cheekey smiley Cool
Remember what ive proved about consciousness: not just numbers or arutmetuc or deduction laws.
Im not inducing anything, but You Sexiest CineMam!
Now Radio Program on Ray Charles.
He Genius.  Tough.
And fortunetely i See...
Friends!!
Good!
But i asked for information about Everything happening around and near.
I Knew We Friends!! action smiley Smile
flower  cheers  tongue smiley  love smiley cheers  flower
Good night, Loving for Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:56 am

Hi, only little moment.
Talked to editor Lleonard, and explained title "Inmanencia y metafísica del conocimiento", subject and core of explanation; and he looked very Interested, not worried at all for the "menace" of 600 or more pages finally.
He knows my professors well, and also my work friend Jeroni, who is now working at less than 10 ms from the place I am now, because he has published one book and it's near to publish the second one.
We've exchanged address and keep in touch. Told him I'm sending my definitive version on July.
Nice person.
Now I know he's Truly Interested, "rara avis" he said about my work, I am -though guarantees absolute are never existing- very Motivated because I really think everything's going to end in my first published book, by now (almost everyday different essays, on different things, many ones, are coming to my mind; Need time, and Work).
And the results, to my own judgement now, I see are going to be really tremendous.
Well, this was all.
Hugs Good, very hot and melting Dreams beneath the See!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 am

Hi little moment, huge hug!!
Im obsessed with a Heavens belly i did see just couple years ago on tv. Dont dare to say where...
Well, its "in the middle", what the...
And a poem on it should start by these words:
"Vientre suave de algodon..."
On a process of subtile heat growing, as tender touch too at once.
By now i dont dare to write, and its silly cause not using "bad" words.
I Dream of it Embarassed
Good night Dreams!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:01 am

Hi,

Lady, this is Really Good too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18D6fdoFuI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6zvnmmfP8Q

This Kind Inner Strenght, this Personality for Listening and, however, show up your own Thoughts Always after and by deep Reflection, driven by Love, Humbleness and Empathy...
Simply a Treasure!
love smiley action smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Hi!

On the good development. Took a little while, doing many things and concentrated. Fine.
In progress, more connections.
Have to admit out of humbleness, that these things I'm actually saying on the essay were Real intuitions before, almost at the very first time, I could achieve my actual philosophic culture (far from the ideal, always).
My shared field of concepts let me say all these things, and say them better, but the "cualitative" difference was existing before, somehow.
The biggest "breaking" of the wall, however, had to come by the hand of my self-made construction, by Real intellectual exhausting efforts, upon the duality human-reality.
Have to Admit that before this, my natural philosophic perspective on the reality was in some "limbo" in my mind.
In fact, I was "angry", tired, in bad humor...; for the fact I Knew there was something I was not capturing by my mind; and as I was almost the same (but not so much as the first problem) for the "unsolvable" discussions in philosophy.
The first step, that "breaking" of the wall, was a "brutal" effort, and very "cinematographic", Truly (I am making propaganda for the making of a movie upon my life may be the sooner possible geek Laughing Smile ).
From this moment, though each day was a step up, all things started to run. it's like when you've got a "presa" (dam for a reservoir, for drinking water), when you open the doors and let the water flows. Imagine it's a way down (for expressing somehow the metaphore each step is better=higher speed of water); and it's a way to be followed with no doubt upon its necessity, but the key point is the opening.
This could express my thinking evolution.
And Big Good Loving Hug, Beautifully!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi!

Cleaned (it was like silly today, though as I said it's true quality the same, but not forcing quantitative results) and energized mind.
Going Well, and Sending Very Good Hugs!!
See and see later Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I can't stop sharing it, I'm wave bounce cheers at what I see coming on written laters; Helping thing Good.
Thank You for Inspiring so Much!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 am

Hi!
This is just taken away from the kitchen.
CAme to mind right before posting.
People use to think actors are this or that, like it or not and so.
But now I can make up on my mind a little idea of the stuff: casting, competing, aging in a market so brutal and blind before the real progress on time in People, eyes of the director, the audiences, the oneself seeing his/herself on a so realistic mirror that's going to endure a History...
It's TOUGH!
Very.
So, from this place a Vote for Actors and Actresses today.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:48 am

Hi, for some more childishism on Laughing / Razz mood.
Someday I remember I red on Zimbio.com the question, which cinema star would you like to play the role of your own life?
Answering now.
This does Not mean the other Actors are under these I'm mentioning now, or that I Like them less than these other ones. It's a Subjective matter of the supposed character I'd like to be on the screen, and the one who I think would get better adapted to it, obviously Good ones too.
A little younger, Zac Efron.
Actual, Russell Crowe.
A little older, Harrison Ford.
Well, it was just a childish opinion.
In any case, through it anybody can Clearly see how my Humbleness gets shining at everytime I've got a little chance for it.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Well, Good Goodness.
I was working, but wanted to share. It's nothing totally fixed as "my last willing", just some playful comment.
Good Loving Hugs!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 am

On goodness,

Lisa, there's a BIG DIFFERENCE between those pieces of indumentary. I started to wear "working" clothes cause I was Tried to be Brought to Death, Psycologic terms; Very Differently to the fact when you forget One Person for Selfish Interests that you're situating over the Affective Bonds.
It's a big problem, to be here alone in Mallorca before the most of You, Corporativist Around the Person, very unsensitive towards me action smiley
Unsensitive for the messages like that, and for others on the same lack of Humaninity towards a Person who is Different: nation, culture, etc.; and unsensitive for sending People to break my calm.
The only thing these behaviour caused was to Make me MORE AND MORE AND MORE REACTIVE BEFORE ALL ATTACKS TO MY DIGNITY AND TO MY HUMAN RIGHTS.
Another Problem is that you can't change People as if they were baseball "cromos" from a collection. We Are All Responsible of the bad things we do, and we are Responsible (Moral terms too) of what Others Do as Good (many times even by Sacrifice) for us.
God Bless, Goodness in and from the Heart. Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 am

Hi!
How Nice Pictures from whosay. That Hugging from Yolanthe or Angie Harmon are Very Inspirational, and other Good things too!
Here on the going, Focused.
Greetings, Hearted.
Love Good!

ps: back to task. Yesterday's evening and night had to take a break, brain too much "used". Feeling fresh now. Good.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm not posting all of the coming points from essay. I just posted these two ones for expressing and showing the quality and importance of the subject and my conclusions on. Got to say much more.
I don't want to think that in case publishing it, the reaction from the internet (cinema and so) viewers may be absolutely nothing. I think there will be some reaction as a Conscious Interest, and also some fair recognizement (for this last thing, I Truly Confess I've got enough, this informal way; it's for two things, Only: 1) my Family and 2) Chances for Working Better and More Focused, Full time).
Sending Good Greetings!

ps: my Good uncle Toni has just called me now, Mom has broken her "rótula". I think it's better than a ligaments disaster. Hopefully after operation she OK, as long as she has the handicap of having arms not too much well, since her last last falling, on 2007, if I remember well.
Well, God Bless!
Goodness!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:38 am

I was so tired i fell asleep soon, too much.
Intense day (without nurses and lady doctors Nice it would have been unhandable -just lolling for also expressing Help Good)
Celebrating that Good Covering under the sun too!
Following the stream, like dialogue silly for Try for a smile:
- you know if i could have a sun, it would be exactly like you
- you mean a son is not enough?! Just one head of difference!
- i see you did see my "patio"
- yes, a lot of cats
- then you know, its the "Caton" (castillian accent on the "o")
- cat on?
- no, like the book of life, i was metaphore
- la "if"
- not exactly but yes
- then, its ok, i see; this is it
- that's it
- then we all breathe
- air, pure, actually
- that's blessing
- and its like a bliss
- Good new times
- si, un tiempo nuevo

Tried for fine sense too.
So Nice All; the old Beautiful Video too. I Always Felt she was liking me!
God Bless!
And now to rest; tomorrow its a day; and im retaking the book.
Love!

Ps: Good Job!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 am

Now from...
The sky! Such a Beautiful moon tonight!
Im on resty mood. Taking all the time my brain is asking me for rest. In fact its a profit investment (job results, health) not just the moment in need.
Good night and Goodness!
Hugging Well on the sky!!
Loving!

Ps: me also Always a True fan action smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next