Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 am

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

I'm Reading "Representación y realidad. Un balance crítico del funcionalismo", by Hilary Putnam. So Interesting. More points for criticist Learning to me. Good!
Sent some summary on my own about first chapter to professor, and I'm sharing now. Catalonian used, able to be translated too. We speak this idiome, and it came naturally to mind when writing the mail.
Anyway, I do think these 3 idiomes, using them more and more undifferently, feels good to my brain capabilities of thinking, and the abstract thinking quite much too.
So, Share, Representing this that's Good!
"REPRESENTACIÓN Y REALIDAD: Un balance crítico del funcionalismo. Hilary Putnam.
Capítol I
Estic llegint el primer, de Putnam. Molt interessant, perquè toca de primera mà l'hol•lisme de Quine. Me va gràcia perquè quan diu que, contràriament al positivisme, aquest altre diu que no es pot determinar la validesa d'una teoria per mitjà de la comprovació de cada un dels seus enunciats, sinó que és necessària una visió de conjunt sobre tots els enunciats de la teoria, així com un posicionament extrateòric i normatiu per decidir quines teories es mantenen i quines no (filosofia de la ciència moderna), aquest últim punt ho connecta -lògicament- amb significat i referència (tan importants pel concepte de veritat).
Ell pensa que la intencionalitat intrínseca del significat, així com la complexitat del saber hol•lístic, fan que no es pugui traslladar cap significat a lleis científiques de caire estructural.
Pel que fa al significat, es refereix a què, d'acord amb el principi lògic d'equivocitat, en el procés normal de fixació de creències no hi pot haver un canvi de significat, perquè suposaria una contradicció epistèmica (això, entenc, suposa connectar d'alguna forma la lògica amb el pensament); contràriament al positivisme, que entén no que canvien les referències sinó el significat (no queda clar si Putnam pensa, com Kuhn o Rorty, que canvien les pròpies referències; només posa exemples com el de l'electrò de Bohr de 1900 vs el de 1934 i el flogisto vs els electrons de valència: pel principi de "caritat", sic., no hi ha canvi al primer cas però sí al segon, inevitablement, clar).
Aquesta problemàtica tan gran és la que el fa oblidar el seu propi funcionalisme, en el sentit de poder elaborar un llenguatge propi de la ment mitjançant algoritmes d'algun tipus (no és reconduïble el significat ni el pensament a cap llei estructural); així com la necessitat d'entendre el coneixement (significat i referència, etc.) com una qüestió tan complexa com la "intel•ligència general", no apta per modularitats com les que proposa Fodor o el propi Chomsky, en relació a un òrgan específic del llenguatge.
Sobre Chomsky, a més, ataca directament el concepte de l'innat. Ho fa describint el que suposaria traslladar a la semàntica la Gramàtica generativa universal de Chomsky, ja que atès l'anterior, seria un absurd. Sobre Fodor, que sí intenta anar més enllà de Chomsky i s'endinsa en alguna classe possible de "semàntica generativa", a més de tots els arguments anteriors, Putnam diu que l'evolució ha acabat fa 30.000 anys, i que no hi ha forma de traslladar tots els conceptes, com ara el de carburació, a un nombre reduït de termes bàsics principals, en el sentit d'estructurals en relació amb el conjunt de termes semàntics. La carburació, diu, no hi ha forma de què estigués escrita en la nostra ment de forma innata i primitiva (precursivament) mitjançant alguna estructuralitat prèvia ben definida i consistent".

It's not that I'm agreeing with his Words, it's just that I'm Studying them. Doing this will Help me to Understand Better and Deeper Concepts and Subjects I'm Working on. For All, put together, Sharing.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Came for a while. I Adore You!!
 flower party smiley flower 

This is Fantastic:
http://missoulian.com/lifestyles/health-med-fit/nurse-s-notes-arts-help-healing-promote-empathy/article_a42b02d0-bf27-11e3-a051-001a4bcf887a.html
 flower love smiley flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

This I'm saying means no efforts, compared to those thoughts I talked about (not so far, conclusions).
Subject: Autism, Asperger ("autism of high level").
I Watched Very Good TV Program the other day (two ones, better said).
One of elements that are constitutive of the autism is the fact brain connections are not discriminating "properly" reality. The limit of it, for understanding, would be a brain processing messages from senses as a sea of not qualified signs, a complex of continuum of reality.
This is a problem: we have evolutioned, from first being, to process and select, even authomatically, signs from the outside, for the natural survival.
The asperger is a more moderated kind of autism, usually companied by some kind of high capabilities of brain.
There're more brain connections than usual (as we grow up, from baby time, mentally, multiplicity of brain connections gets are reduced to adapt conscience to reality: onthogenetic evolution, from the bases in the gens that have been "left" there, as a biological program, from the filogenetical evolution), that help for some higher capabilities, but that also means problems for discriminating well signs from the outside (well as efficency compared to the normal developing of anyone).
I could see, now that I was tired, that the social relationships were not very wanted for me, at this mental fatigue moment.
The question is: the fact I'm reasoning and reflecting about almost everything, including social relationships, is because my lack of natural abiity for this, because of asperger, and when my rational mind is tired, it's tired for all that needs it, as social relationships, for the lack of automatical mechanicisms for it (I'd be able for relationships because some kind of personal learning on it)?
Or it could be just because my brain is under a working mode that makes me those things, because of inertial brain of mine, more difficult than usual; till the point I'd have no problems if I was under a more "unresponsbile" or non reflective mode?
Honestly, I think it's all the same. Degrees on the continuum.
Does anybody think Da Vinci or any other similar could be socially working as any normal person? I don't think so. Those abilities are there because of some conceptual working schemes of structure of mind, and it's impossible to completely go from one type of "higher" structure to another more normal one. Was he aspergerian?
When I was a kid, I was so Focused (You can See my Eyes in Pictures) in All around me. I could See All, All conceptualized parts of reality (in our human evolutioned minds), "including" People and their Expressions. I did start talking quite before than usual. I was differencing all, though I was also making relations with all. I could already See MAGIC, REAL, AS MISTERY BEAUTIFUL OF LIFE (PLACES, ART, ANIMALS, HUMAN CONVIVENCE) in Everywhere.
I don't think I'm aspergerian, though Concepts I do think are never "closing" as parts as we'd like, depending on our tastes, the processes of reality.
Shared! Goodness!
I am not comparing myself to Da Vinci or any other similar, but the efficiency of my thinking brain is too evident, even to my own decency and modesty.
Both of two last ones make me, paradoxally, share all this.
Loving!! action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:57 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

This Reading of Thomas Nagel Book, "The last word", has been Amazing. For the Clearity, Honesty and Coherency, upon any other thing. Some positive skills for Philosophy Task that there're not so easy to find.
And I've Learnt tons of English too!
Well, I have to Think. Have to Answer to his Good Perspective on the Inner Developing of Logic, Mathematics and, even, Ethics; as the Good Methode to Follow for the Thinking about them, for going away from relativism.
He keeps this position from the point we can not think differently to logic principles, from the point "2+2 are Always 4", and from the point, in Ethics, that there's Always the opened question of "what do I have to do?", as a Fixed and Always made under a non conditioned position (from any other field different to same Ethics itself), as it was an Universal Question.
About last one, going beyond this, to the fundaments of ethics, takes us to relativism because there're many expressions of morals, and coherently to relativistic perspective, there's no way to make the difference among them all. From the Acceptation of the Fact there's that Question in our Minds, in those described ways, the relativism loses any possible sense and we have to face the need for staying tall in the ethics field with any other supporting but the Ethics themselves. He's, also, and very Importantly, Deffending the Justifying, by Arguments, of the Best Ethical Position (as for Science too). This is Coherent to his Departuring Principle on Ethics, but not the fundament.
If we think further, we are falling with no remedy in the psycological and antropological fundaments of ethics, that are naturally different all around the world.
I Want to Demonstrate that to Think for Going Conceptually Further is not only Good, but also Necessary (for the Growing of Knowledge) and as Natural as our Breathing.
I think I've already done the main structures of these arguments. But I want to explain them from the inside of Very Good Nagel Perspective. Trying to determine there can not be problems, well, better said, not additional problems made of nonsense, for the further thinking itself. For the "further thinking" there always be the problem of our cognitive limits, but this we all already know by now. Honesty is Directing, and stealing, the Show! And this is demanding the non limited thinking, reaching the further possible with no fear.
Maybe at the end of the morning I'll be able to post one or two pages, don't want and don't need more for main principles about that, I'll be able to post that explanation. Not easy at all!
See later!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Coming Here means to get Inspired. Quite Calmy days (as much as possible, this is going to be a routine; it's Fixed; how Good).
I've noted season and chapter from "The Middle", for Watching it when Possible (I'd have done the same with Michael J. Fox Show if I had could!). I don't have much time for TV. And when I do watch, the Truth is that usually Sports or, when don't need rest of mind, docummentaries (when I'm tired after too much focusing I can't watch, because I get more  wave working mind about things I'm watching; Always Seeing Aspects Related to my Investigations). I've noted!!
Though I'm a little "terrified" for the natural swing of your right arm, that "direct" ("directo" in Spanish is that kind of frontal hitting) and the right hook ending as an opened hand ("galtada" -makes me  Laughing , the name in this context) are keeping my attention Up!
It has to be Funny! (if you're not the one being hit Laughing Smile ).
 Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile 

Today I'll Try to write about what I said about morals (origins and these things), and connect the whole thing, "teoría del conocimiento" (Epistemology) and Ethics. Connecting! That's my intelectual Key for this highly challenging Task I'm facing.
Hope not getting too  wave at the end of the day, like being hit on the head by someone named...
 Smile Laughing Smile 

Loving Much and Fine, Calm and Forever!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 am

Hi, my Very Lovely,
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while, Working Truly Calm and Fine. And today I was even congratuled for the good tasking made. Honestly, it Feels Good.
Sharing good things.
Talking about it, those News about 4 new Westerns Directed by Kevin Coster, and those about a big number of Bob Dylan Songs recently Discovered... This is so Great!
flower Brooke, Truly Sending Big Hug, I Love You!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Coming for a while for the one.
Some disconnected from reality news -Wishing Only Very Best, Blessing-, but it's just that I do have to stay focused.
That Point Found, that's Good! Truly, I was not desperating because (excepting some years Here: not all ones and not from the beginning) it's the way I use to do things, but I thought it was truly  scratch difficult to capture in a thesis work all I was wanting to bring out and already done, the main lines.
A simple change of perspective, by taking a little break for breathing -well, and some other little help, of course, I do admit  Smile hasi Smile - and... Wow!
I'm even nervous. Excited.
Well, see later in the evening for a little while today. But See You Always.
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 

ps: anyway, I'll read, differently, obviously, the whole great book I've got. Important. For all involving any philosophical task. Doctorate or essay in the future.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Hi There, on Beautiful terms of Adoration,
 Smile flower Smile 

Smile How are things, came for the One with You!!  Smile 
Smile Razz Laughing Brooke, "no te xiulen ses orelles?!"  Razz Laughing Smile 
Here quite Focused.
Curiously, Romantic Songs Help more than Relaxing ones, for my actual Focusing: Waves of brain Working Well.
I must be truly "focused", oh my  Laughing Smile 
Some fun:
I was using my informatical -please, informatical- mouse for going around with the little informatical -please, informatical-  geek Smile arrow, while Watching a Video "You're the only one"; and at some moment of my "search"  Cool by, Video and I got "paused", "enrampat!" I mean Smile Laughing Smile , because of my unconscientious pushing of the button.
It's really  Embarassed Razz ( Embarassed Exclamation more for the second admittance).
For this I'm sharing.
 Smile Razz party smiley hasi party smiley Razz Smile 

Very Loving Situations. Virtual ("virtue", from the lating "virtus"  geek Laughing ), but so Good!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

It Feels Good.
I'm not sure if coming for speeching ( Smile Laughing Smile ) today in the evening and in the weekend, or only for hugging or even just for anything for the whole weekend.
Don't know because it Feels so Good.
It's just about Feeling When You're Touching and Reaching the same Core!!
Then, something Truly Important, and Heartfelt, Happened There.
For this, I'm speechless to myself ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) about telling me what I'm going to do.  geek party smiley Smile but True!
Loving so Much for Eternity, so Passionated and Pure!!
 flower cheekey smiley cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 

ps: I'll Try to be guided by the Heart. But not for fixing if good or bad, that's not the subject; this is just that it's Too Much Good, and that's the Time We're Living. Together by the bits, but by the Soul, through and on the air, by the Looking to the same sun and moon, breathing the taste of the Free Flowers and Trees...
Loving, Loving Perfectly. The only way it could be better than now (for this my  scratch about) is being Together in the same bed.
God Bless!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:18 am

Hi!
 Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile 

I'm Truly FOCUSED.
Just came for testing the good working of the Forum.
It's OK now. Just technical issues, it's True.
All other sides are going so Well.
And, for my actual results, technical part too. Reasons of my test were True!
See later and for All of the Time!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while.
"This car can be systematic..." Good Hearted Funny Songs!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Today going to take a good read to the Article. It's Good, but I think I'll get to tell my criticism, because I think there's some key statement to be settled down there.
(I liked last expressions, though I'm not sure if they were well used  geek Laughing Smile ).
flower See later in a while and Always Loving!! Easy and Calm, Friendly and Good!!  flower
 cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers 
 action smiley 

ps: Wishing the Best Everybody Coming Here Nice Friends, TRUE!  action smiley Razz 

psII: can not wait for the doctorate!  geek Laughing Smile Wink 
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

http://www.vogue.it/beauty/notizie-bellezza/2014/08/mac-brooke-shields-collezione-make-up-vfno-2014

Wow!!
Going on up and Tremendous. Oh My.
It takes two.
And from the Video of the day Brooke, I Do Feel the same action smiley 
I'm Very Happy for many things today.
flower Força i Amor  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi!
 Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile 

Oh my, this subject of Posting (very low) is getting almost as difficult as talking in person to You. No, no, I don't have to push things too far.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

Came for posting again main text. Because introduce some edited subject, specially the freudian symbolism of mind and its implications. Important.
"11/08/2014
Hannah Arendt, crítica a las opiniones vertidas por su personaje histórico en la película del mismo título

La línea entre el “nosotros” y el “ellos”. Creo que en las razones y consecuencias de esa división se halla gran parte de la respuesta a la “banalidad del mal”. El sentido de pertenencia a una comunidad (la cual puede variar de forma superlativa en cada caso respecto de su dimensión, objetivos, formas, etc.) tiene un peso antropológico y psicosociológico enorme y primordial, ancestral.
Los motivos de la adhesión a cada comunidad de interés para cada sujeto sólo puede juzgarse subjetivamente, es decir, el número e intensidad de los lazos establecidos entre el sujeto y su comunidad de adhesión respectiva dependerá de los rasgos del sujeto en medida igual o mayor que de los rasgos intrínsecos y definitorios de la comunidad de intereses (una nación, una organización internacional, un grupo religioso, un grupo político, una tribu urbana, una sociedad deportiva, intelectual, etc.).
Precisamente por este motivo, las razones para la adhesión se pueden resumir en dos puntos principales: el instinto-interés de autoprotección y la necesidad de un sentimiento identitario. No es necesario entrar en la explicación de estas razones porque han sido objeto de múltiples estudios en la literatura científica y filosófica (por la propia Hannad Arendt también); pero sí es importante comprender lo que la tipología de estas causas supone. Fundamentalmente, que los vínculos naturales de la solidaridad tienden a restringirse, en mayor o menor medida, a los miembros de la misma comunidad de pertenencia, origen del “nosotros” frente al “ellos”. La importancia psicológica de esta línea es fundamental, porque tiene un carácter justificativo per se , sobre las bases constitutivas y asociativas de la comunidad. Obviamente, las repecursiones de tal delimitación serán una función del carácter más o menos excluyente y no inclusivo, en un sentido universalista, de cada comunidad, al igual que del carácter más o menos radical respecto de la fijación de las diferencias intrínsecas, por el simple hecho de la pertenencia con plenos derechos, frente a los no incluidos.
No hay demasiados secretos en estos mecanismos. Los seres humanos evolucionaron en grupos relativamente pequeños. La adquisición plena –esto es, la fijación definitiva de los rasgos evolutivos y biológicos- de los rasgos psíquicos de la empatía se produjo en este contexto biológico, y no en otro de mayores dimensiones. Es fácil colegir de ello, entonces, que los mecanismos de la identidad psicosocial no obedecen a factores exclusivamente morales, sino también a aspectos claros del egoísmo de especie biológica, esto es, la supervivencia dentro del grupo cohesionado. El sentido del humanismo universal, en sentido cristiano o kantiano, no surge únicamente de nuestra predisposición genética innata, ni mucho menos. Como seres eminentemente culturales que somos, el aprendizaje individual y colectivo tienen mucho que ver con la sectorización grupal que se establezca por y para (“para” porque no todos son libres de pertenecer a las comunidades que desean) cada conjunto de individuos dentro de la colectividad en general.
Esto supone un factor que es fundamental: el egoísmo, el cual Hannah Arendt (en la película) desvincula del mal considerado en sí mismo, esto es, conceptualmente, en su estudio de los crímenes del nazismo y más concretamente, de todo lo concerniente al juicio al que fue sometido a mediados del siglo pasado Adolf Eichmann, por crímenes contra la humanidad. Hannah Arendt ve en la personalidad del enjuiciado unos rasgos que nadie mínimamente objetivo se atrevería a calificar de demoníacos o especialmente sádicos, como debería suponerse, desde el sentido común de nuestra fibra emocional, de alguien que tuvo un papel tan relevante en la captura y exterminio de miles y miles de inocentes, alguien que fue un engranaje principal en el genocidio de 6 millones de personas. Arendt, en realidad, ve el papel de Eichmann como el de un mediocre burócrata que cumple eficazmente con su deber por razones justificadas –para él- y justificativas de lealtad jerárquica. Y esto le rompe todos sus esquemas filosoficomorales previos, hasta el punto que le lleva a preguntarse por las razones de semejante “normalidad” humana dentro de la atrocidad histórica.
Su conclusión es que el sujeto no actuó por razones egoístas, a las cuales ella dice atribuir las razones del mal tal como lo había entendido antes en su mente y en su corazón, sino por el hecho del “no pensar” del sujeto, de convertirse él mismo en una máquina eficiente dentro de un engranaje “suprahumano”. Ella despersonaliza el mal supremo, y le otorga un carácter casi místico (“místico” en su acepción de lo que incluye un misterio o razón oculta para el hombre). La monstruosidad del mal supremo existe, pero se halla por encima del ser humano individual, que, en el caso de participar activamente en el ejercicio de ese mal, sólo puede adquirir el carácter de mero actor secundario respecto del gran escenario “orquestal” de la iniquidad absoluta (el juicio a Eichmann no sólo era un juicio al individuo, sino que también representaba, más o menos implícitamente, el enjuiciamiento de todo un régimen y del conjunto de sus actos).
Hay varios puntos a comentar sobre este último párrafo. En primer lugar, se puede observar en las opiniones de Hannah Arendt la influencia de su maestro Heidegger. El “ser ahí” de Heidegger explica que el hombre, limitado y miope respecto de su realidad, es “arrojado” a la historia y a la sociedad. El hombre se pierde en el conjunto de fenómenos culturales, sociales e históricos. Su única “salvación” respecto de la corriente invencible de los sucesos es la consciencia de su plena incapacidad realizativa, en un sentido autónomo y crítico. Sólo el filósofo y el poeta que “piensan” son capaces, aunque sólo sea por momentos de iluminación casi mística, de ver, un poco más allá de cada configuración histórica del Ser, atisbos de la Verdad. Es un “aparecerse” cuya única virtualidad reside en la contemplación parcial y momentánea de lo que es, despojado de su vestimenta constituida como forma histórica-cultural. Parece obvio que si Hannah Arendt seguía a Heidegger en esto, no debía tener demasiadas dificultades en asumir esa despersonalización del mal supremo, y en configurarlo como elemento representable sólo en términos de hechos históricos.
En segundo lugar, respecto del mismo párrafo comentado, esa supuesta indefensión del hombre que le incapacita para salir del papel histórico que le toca asumir (en la corriente imparable del Ser que en cada momento histórico se manifiesta de forma distinta), para Arendt, sólo puede ser contrarrestada por medio del “pensar”, en el modo que le había enseñado su maestro Heidegger. Un pensar elitista, reservado a las mentes brillantes de los filósofos y los poetas capaces de llevar a cabo una tarea de reflexión hacia la verdadera conformación del Ser. Gracias a ello, resulta casi comprensible que la coparticipación en el mal supremo e institucionalizado (Arendt, al igual que Heidegger, navega conceptualmente en un bucle que gira en torno al misticismo y la reflexión; lo cual, desde mi perspectiva, considero que se trata de una manifestación más del carácter “conceptualizativo” y transcendental del ser humano) por parte de un sujeto absolutamente mediocre, como Eichmann, no pueda ser contemplado por Arendt con el mismo arrebato pasional de indignación y desprecio que deben sentir casi todos los seres humanos no implicados con esa doctrina.
Arendt dedicó un libro y un largo artículo en el New Yorker a estas reflexiones sobre el juicio a Eichmann. Ambos fueron objeto de gravísimas controversias en todos los ámbitos posibles relacionados con esta gran filósofa, que dedicó el resto de su vida al estudio del mal como concepto; en su origen, en su formación y en sus posibles manifestaciones históricas. Al respecto, sólo quiero comentar su posicionamiento sobre Eichmann y las conclusiones conceptuales que extrajo en un contexto filosófico-moral general.
Creo que el planteamiento heideggeriano sobre el hombre “arrojado” al mundo es muy interesante tanto filosóficamente como en un enfoque práctico para la vida (para conocer las implicaciones auténticas del peso de su tiempo, tiempo del hombre). El problema de su teoría, no obstante, se halla precisamente en este segundo punto, el mundo psíquico y social de la vida. Aunque todo aquello fuese verdad, cómo se puede decir a un ser humano normal que es casi seguro (a no ser que sea un genio) que su aparato cognitivo no saldrá jamás de su círculo fáctico-histórico, que no podrá alcanzar a comprender ni su propia finitud; enmascarando, a la vez, por quien lo dice, un sentimiento elitista manifiesto de superioridad intelectual. No creo que sea posible.
Como tampoco se puede minimizar, ante el mundo y ante sus víctimas, la maldad ejercida por un alto responsable de la maquinaria de exterminio más eficaz de la historia. Los reproches a la frialdad racional y al sentimiento de superioridad que se efectuaron contra Arendt no nacieron de la nada. Personalmente, creo que fue una filósofa muy brillante y una persona honesta (no puedo ser tan rotundo en mis afirmaciones sobre su maestro), pero su desconocimiento de la auténtica psicología humana le hizo caer en un estado extremamente racionalizado de insensibilidad emocional hacia el horror, en presencia virtual de millones de personas que se consideraban brutalmente agredidas en lo más íntimo de su ser por causa de ese mismo horror.
Creo que el filósofo puede ser un guía hacia el saber y para la vida, pero no creo que pueda ni deba nunca situarse en un plano casi místico por razón de sus propias fantasías de objetivismo personal y de superioridad cognitiva racional, que le sitúe –aparentemente- por encima de los demás y de sus más caras emociones. Arendt dice que Eichmann - y los demás como él- hizo lo que hizo (en términos globales, un crimen constitutivo del mal absoluto, reconoce la autora expresamente) por ser un simple actor pasivo sin capacidad para “pensar”. No estoy de acuerdo con esto. El egoísmo fue una razón fundamental como elemento director de su conducta. El prestigio personal en la comunidad nazi, los honores, el poder, el dinero, el sentimiento de superioridad derivado del ejercicio de su poder y de la impunidad moral con que éste era ejercido…, todo ello tiene que ver con el egoísmo y con la sinrazón de no querer ver a los demás como parte de algo que compartimos todos, nuestra humanidad.
Una vez sentado este punto primordial, tal vez sí pueda hablarse de banalidad en el ejercicio del mal en un contexto distinto, pero no primordial o justificatorio. Efectivamente, uno de los problemas del ser humano es que su capacidad adaptiva es tan alta que, en ocasiones, le puede conducir a considerar y vivir con normalidad situaciones que seguramente a priori le hubiesen parecido imposibles de soportar. Una de estas situaciones bien podría ser la de verse convertido, por afanes e intereses egoístas personales, en alto cargo de una burocracia despiadada y genocida. En tal situación, la normalidad provendría, hipotéticamente, de nuestra capacidad para cerrar voluntariamente los ojos no sólo ante el horror cotidiano, sino, además, a la absoluta injustificabilidad del mismo; esto es, provendría, también, de nuestra capacidad para autoconvencernos de que nos hallábamos inexorablemente impelidos, por nuestro deber de obedicencia, a realizar cualquier acto exigido, por execrable que de antemano y en cualquier otra situación pudiere haber parecido. Ninguna decisión humana es lineal, en términos neuropsíquicos, psicológicos o argumentales y justificativos; y en pos de nuestro propio interés –peso de la emoción o sentimiento egoísta- creo que somos perfectamente capaces de manipular no sólo nuestra propia consciencia respecto de hechos o personas - incluidos nosotros mismos-, sino también incluso de hacerlo en el marco desconocido de nuestro propio inconsciente psicológico más profundo. Bastante más difícilmente, es verdad, pero ahí está el ejemplo citado el otro día sobre mis sueños “Jasons”. El simbolismo que describió Freud tiene un gran poder cuando alcanza el subconsciente. Cuando la manipulación, endógena o exógena, alcanza ese nivel de nuestra mente, los resultados pueden ser impresionantes respecto a sus implicaciones con la psique de la persona; y puede determinar grandes cambios, para bien o para mal.
He justificado mi crítica en un doble sentido. En primer lugar, he explicado de un modo genérico las causas e implicaciones antropológicas fundamentales de la operacionalidad humana para la integración en comunidades excluyentes de otros seres humanos (esto no es algo per se totalmente negativo, hay muchos casos en que es necesario: por ejemplo, no se puede admitir como profesor de física a alguien que no tiene estudios oficiales y homologados en tal campo; se trata de una cuestión garantista y de protección de valores moralmente superiores: el derecho de los alumnos a recibir una educación adecuada); y, en segundo lugar, he explicado cómo este mismo interés, no puramente desinteresado jamás (el sentimiento identitario es positivo en el sentido de que favorece el desarrollo de la persona y le da sentido a su existencia, pero no es un valor absoluto, puesto que puede conducir a situaciones como la descrita; es por ello que debe comprenderse debidamente y realizarse de acuerdo con el ejercicio de una moral universal), es el mismo que se da, aunque en él de un modo enfermizo y brutal e institucionalmente desnaturalizado, en términos morales, en Adolf Eichmann.
Para acabar este breve texto, debo insistir en lo que llevo diciendo durante tanto tiempo. La capacidad humana para transcender positivamente su propia condición presente es un hecho que nace de la voluntad y de la razón, así como de la empatía y del amor universales. Por los mismos motivos, creo que, una vez somos conscientes del carácter casi ilimitado que puede adquirir el mal en el ser humano y en sus sociedades, con las “debidas” condiciones responsablemente adquiridas por uno mismo (por razones de egoísmo exacerbado y, por tanto, plenamente, y con todo el sentido, punibles en su uso) de ceguera interesada e inanidad moral, es necesario profundizar, positiva y constructivamente, día a día y para siempre, en el conocimiento de la verdad, con todas sus limitaciones, así como en la capacidad subjetiva de autocrítica (la capacidad de crítica social también se adquiere por medio del conocimiento) y en la bondad universal como ejercicio humano que, si bien limitado, resulta siempre posible como valor real eternamente mejorable hacia el horizonte transcendental del Bien moral. Con todas las precauciones históricas, racionales y emotivas (estas últimas, con base en la empatía inclusiva universal y en el símbolo intransgredible de “lo humano como uno mismo”) que hoy conocemos; para bien, entiendo, en relación con el futuro de los seres humanos y de sus sociedades, y de la existencia en general".
 flower  love smiley  flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:44 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things. Hope You Liked. You're my Lady!!  action smiley 
Now going for a while to the outside.
For this looks I'm "wearing", very short hair, a little less "pounded"  geek (though around 90 kgs, I'd prefer some less, Easier muscle), less or more in shape, these sunglasses (famous  Laughing ) and my very "kind" expression when focused in anything (my walk and my thoughts; and this last thing I know for the reaction many People use to have about me, like some kind of "something" was getting closer or entering a Place; True, when I'm focused -not necessary selfdefensive-, it happens  Laughing  party smiley  Smile Easy)...
Looking like a member of some special forces.
cheekey smiley hasi Well, in fact I do wear some special ones... for You  hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi! action smiley 
 flower 

Not as helly as before.
Came for a walk (now we're going to a friend's house who is giving us a little swimming-pool for the Babies).
I've just found the library opened. And I came without thinking, because I truly thought it was closed.
The Lady taking care of the place get a little  Shocked almost  affraid , and I'm not sure it was only because of the time (closing at 8 pm). I think it was for the shades and...  scratch 
Well, came for a while.
Not Leaving the Doctorate. But I Do Honestly think I've completed some kind of cycle Here. It's time to be Moving on.
I'm going to Work for Doctorate, I can not let it go. Too Much Important, what I can Do. No matter the reasons, subjective in any different moment through the living.
But I know I have to change my internet moving.
I'm going to take a turn to serious ways. Just for it's Needed, not for thinking I am more.
Structural changes are not going to happen, and it's disturbing for All, my staying.
I tried to keep posting only philosophical thoughts, but we've seen it's impossible.
I'll try to do this by not going to any other place in the internet but here.
I'll get intentionedly isolated in the net, from All.
Yes. Good and for Better.
Working, it's Important.
No matter my feelings about how I've been treated, so Badly I Honestly Think and Feel, but it does not matter. I'm talking about bigger things, bigger than me.
Universal terms, Love You All.
But I'm coming as a boring teacher from now on here.
It's time for start taking Responsabilities on its terms.
God Bless. See tomorrow for say some idea, in the case I think it may help.
I'm not angry, just doing what I think it's the right thing to do and for the better.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:05 am

Hi,
 Smile flower Smile 

yes I did finally visit (but don't want noise at night  Smile Laughing ).
Beautiful "wet" saying that I'll Post too.
Now came for sharing these words,
http://www.zimbio.com/Beyond+the+Box+Office/articles/ypNsu6vDEhh/We+Never+Had+a+Friend+Like+Him
I was never very bullied at school. When I changed my school, for changing place of home, have to admit had some problems in new school. In 9 and 10 some, but moderated, not much disturbing though not much likable. From 11 and, more from 12 (excepting the karate doing), I forgot this, excepting the normal ones.
But I did always feel Different. And for this I'm sharing those Beautiful Words.
I did also Read those from Robin Williams Daughers and Sons. Very Touching.
It's hard to express, but I can not look and think to these pictures without  Crying or Very sad , yes I really do. I don't understand it, but it happens to me.
If you had ever asked me for a favorite actor, I'd have said Gary Grant, John Wayne, Gregory Peck, Gary Cooper, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Marlon Brando... and so many.
I Did Always Liked Robin Williams and his Movies so Much.
"The Good Will Hunting" and "The Dead Poets Society", and his Performances There, were so Very Much Special Movies in my Life. Much More, I See Now, than I was able to See Before.
HOW I'D HAVE LIKED TO FIND A DOCTOR AND A PROFESSOR LIKE THOSE IN MY CHILDHOOD AND YOUTH!
Now going to my unpolite objetivism: Qualitative terms, the World has suffered a Big Lost.
The Work to Do Now, for Us All, since that sad day, has been Increased for Each One Person of the World.
Rest in Peace. Always in our Better Hearted Memories, beyond the distance Ffrom the reality of the cinema industry or the fiction of the screen. There was Something Shining from this Person that Overreached All these things, for Touching so Deeply the Heart of so many People. I'm just one more.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Well!
 Smile flower Smile 

I've been Working and Resting Very Fine. Taking some time for the Thinking today till the night. This philosophy of the language is very Important to understand many modern texts, which are, less or more, always someway related to some part of it, at the very least.
For what I see, I'll also have to touch this branch, less or more directly by the conclusions.
I'm very brainy, but very touched. And quite usually.
Reflective terms scratch  Smile Laughing Razz 
 Smile hasi Smile 

Talking some seriously, have to say that the literal and non only  geek metaphorical meaning is True.
It's like all connected. A kiss is a connection too.
We can make it virtually.
And much less  geek  than the multiplied "stickiness" one from The Blue Lagoon Video from today, perhaps?
 tongue smiley  hasi  tongue smiley 

Well, some  party smiley  Smile  party smiley  See later and for Always and Loving More!!
 cheers  flower  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  flower  cheers 

ps: for this Balanced life of mine Here, I am able to get, now we're talking about philosophy of the language and about those "wild translations", by the Philosophy Sharing next to Brooke's, the two meanings I've openly shown for the word... Excitement.
 affraid  Laughing  Smile 
 cheers  Razz  cheers 
 action smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

That Song, oh My! Cool  party smiley cheers Razz Smile 
Wanted to add to last words that I was not making any second meaning at all, True.  It was for Caring Actually.  And have to add that the true selfknowledge ("autoconocimiento integral") is also KEY for Kids!  So Important.
Something more I'd Like to share is about the thinking and the language.
The other day had some confirmation about the more abstractive subject, as explanatory theory, that concepts are compared to  analytic studies of language (or any kind too focused in this last one).
It was something I'd Honestly had Prefered confirming quite far from this event, but I'm saying because I can also send a Big Hug by doing it.
I was Watching a TV Docummentary on John Milius, Master Story Teller and Director, and could see how an ictus happened to him and how he was fighting for getting Great again, for the Living and for the Working (preparing Ghengis Khan Movie).  Please, Sending Big Hug and the Very Best Wishes, and my Admiration  love smiley action smiley Smile 
What I could See was how this Incredible Person was suffering because of being Perfectly Conscientious of All of his Ideas but not being able, for the moment, to Express them by the corresponding part of his brain, linguistic properties one.
For the type, I'm Sure that if He knows I'm talking about it, will be quite  Very Happy 
This is Proving that the absence of linguistic abilities (just by now in Tremendous John Milius) is not touching the conceptual one.  
I am sure there's some connection, but not till the point that could authorize us to get "All", completely, into the language, as the philosophy of the linguistic turn says (Frege, Wittgenstein...).
 Razz action smiley 

ps: It was Very Inspiring,  the TV Docummentary!  And there's another Movie I'll also Watch for Sure!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for some reflection and for some apologise, and also for turning back some ball to You too.
I do remember when by phone I did talk about how one day I went to a strip-tease show, made up supposedly by dancing -and "naking" Ladies; it was the Southfork pub (not ranch, not in Dallas and not in LA either  Smile ).
I do remember how I talked about my big surprise when a transvestite (here used some much worse sounding words as travelo or travesti, but not travelst, to anywhere  Wink  Smile ) Lady came out to the scenary to sing, and how, in a moment of rest from singing and for the  Laughing of public, she (I think I have to say She!) said "éste me gusta" (this one I like) looking and pointing me ( Laughing Smile ); and how I did other comments about some encounters -in the saving distance- that I will not dare to comment here.
I do still keep my orientation as before, but I do think these People Do Deserve Much More Respect and Recognizing, for not feeling like strangers in the middle of society, because that's so Painful and Unfair, and it makes them even become real outlaws sometimes.
Today, if She said that to me today ( that's quite Difficult  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), I Know I'd React Different. I did See her later, having a drink in the bar. After the public joy, some darkness I could see there in that moment. Things did make me to Remember. Compassion, and some empathic pain.
Well, I said. God Bless! action smiley Smile Razz 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:15 am

Dedicated to All. These People Did Inspire me so Much, for this I had and wanted to share,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXRIpUnH0d8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UljNDz7jiOg

They'll Stay Forever with us, and as a Fortune for All, through that we'll be able to keep their Spirits Alive on Earth too, for lightening our way; not only in darkest hours but for all of its time.
This is more than an emotional Memory, it's just a Necessary Wish. Because this World will Always Need their Talent and their Love. The Flame of Hope will Always Shine from their Magnificient Love.
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I'm actually Reading John Rogers Searle Articles, have to read two in the Book.
It's Great, how he talks from casuistic investigation about general concepts on the nature of illocutionary acts.
That's about Philosophy of Language.
What I've read in Wikipedia about him did cheers party smiley even more.
Please, Read it, All.
Specially, the fist one: the "xinese room" experiment, which is used by Searle to Prove the difference between A.I. and I.Q. ( geek Laughing Smile ). Very, Very Enlightening and so Graphic and Expressive.
The second one, on Philosophy of the Mind, his "biological naturalism" and his opinion about human conscience. It's Great.
I DO TOTALLY AGREE! action smiley party smiley Smile
Well, as I said, Here We're going!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi See later and For All of the Time by the Loving!! hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

It's funny, because we're making a metaphore on another one, and this is a re-metaphore. But when we're making another one on this last, and then another... It's kind of wave ... Exclamation
For some more (Listening to Beethoven but still this geek mood), on the repeating lol! , have to say that yesterday came to mind this combination of words, in Spanish, for the ending "-ritorio".
So I did catch them for some wave expressiong of "straightness".
I know You've been thinking I am "kurved", Brooke. Me so, but about the "sayer" Laughing action smiley Smile
Well, no more saying Laughing , because the form of my pennis is not an issue for anybody Laughing Smile
Some forms (if not too exagerated) are specially Good for some positions...
And Going to more words Laughing
"En territorio del suporitorio, dormitorio y paritorio se abrazan".
Shakes- Laughing -pearian rhyming couplet! Smile Wink
Posting the Laughing for so many times not for influencing, but for Expressing my Sincere and Razz inner ones Laughing
Well, Good Loving.
The Day You Decide to start talking to Kathy and me Wink Smile , it will be even Better I Know.
Till then, taking care of our own supplies. Because not only from the air gets the man, or the woman, the food.
See later, Loving!!
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
cheers cheers cheers

ps: Don't you think I'm coming so nice funny the next time Very Happy ( Laughing Smile ), I'm coming in some more "tostonious" mood.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Searching for some Razz fun on Sense.
Admiting not very inspired, too relaxed, but I Tried. It's funny, it's like getting close, someway, in the middle of a park, p.e (geek Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wRfikO99qo geek hasi tongue smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmO0hJjsC6w Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bbu1vjkY8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cjk5t7c5wA

cheekey smiley hasi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtCBSx7TX_M hasi cheekey smiley

Smile cheers flower love smiley flower cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:14 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I think this was a Beautiful Good job,
http://www.lavanguardia.com/de-moda/belleza/20140901/54414564019/keira-knightley-topless-reivindicar-pechos-pequenos.html
Brave and Good People Do Always Shine, whatever the world may say or do. In the worst of situations possible, nobody can take the inner Light from them.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

Hi,

and had to add something. Lately I was not having much work, comparedly to months ago. But there's something I know, All I've been asked to do I've done it Well. Things from one day to another, that not all could have done, p.e.; days I did renounce to have for personal matters -operation in hospital- because of job; some difficult tasks when I was 38'5º C even when I said it (if you're here, you're here, was the answer by Pilar, very caring, very caring; and I had to come because can not renounce -because of meal and bills of Family- to the money they're taking away from my salary for not coming because of justified illness), and I did all them well; days here till late because of finishing some "take it and do it at the moment" urgent tasks...
And pullet out.
It's OK.
No more saying about this. But Wanted to Say with the Truth that this time I've Been Working the Best I've Could, and that Results have been Good.
But well, at University I know it's also known my Task and thought I'm sharing Here for so long, and I see results too.
Can anybody understand now why I did fall in depression when younger, please? I'm Too Much Pride for this, and I'm too Clever for not seeing the Monsteruous Injustice Done, FROM ALL PLACES, ALL, with me.
And Here We Go! party smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next