Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:32 pm

cheekey smiley Yeah, this Living is MAGIC!! cheekey smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Hi,

this I've been sent by Aldeas Infantiles.
I think these are Nice (and Innocent! Wink Very Happy - Smile ) Games that can Help Children. So, I Do Share.

http://www.canovia.com/clara-and-her-sisters/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clara-city/id593317884?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clara-supermarket/id593037753?l=es&ls=1&mt=8

These games (not Clue but Good! Smile ) are for Health and Good Staying of Children.
Most Important!
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Brooke,

flower Smile Laughing I Think You're too Lovely, but anyway I'll Stay! Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

I am Truly affraid cheekey smiley about this Fact. It's not been too long time on this. No, not at all geek action smiley
Not much talker, but Feeling Very Much. Brooke, because Seeing You this Way, I Do Feel, how to say it politely, like this Easy Potential Burning Ray!!
love smiley I Love YOU!! love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Smile Hi, again, just one second Smile
cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley

in english word is "Athens": "at hens". How to play to get the "jeans" phonetic relation, biology...
OK: "gems" is the intermediary one.
Smile You're a Treasure, Brooke!! Smile

ps: I'm so Happy You Like Literature and Biology too!!
party smiley Good Pair!! party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

And someday we'll see us again.
Till then, good work, and staying "in progress" friends. To get something normal.
I'm Very Thankful for the last, not only today, messages, because they are giving inner legitimacy to me, I'm sensitive person though rude too, for making mails less personal and not so Brooke focused.
Three! Like Home!
In progress, I've been Living Personal living out of here more and more Intense again.
Concepts Helped me to get out from the obsessing "catching and deffending", for WIN, by KO, with Permission ( Smile Smile Smile ), and for Giving me Inner Calm, and Developing, Developing.
I Do Admit my "lioness" laziness would have not let me to get this point. Not definitive but yes definitive for the Conceptual Take off. I CAN DO SO MUCH!
Now I'm going to Drive my Living this Way.
And Never Lose Face of Love! action smiley
I'm not longing for anything I may not have.
Well, excepting some more money (I've listened to that around some many other places, I think Wink Smile ).
God Bless Your Living, Brooke Shields! And All!
Come ON, We CAN!!!
flower Nobody is "imprescindible" and All are NECESSARY! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:04 pm

Smile flower flower Smile

I did not get satisfied about last post, because had to add very important things I had thought.
As always, I got too focused on myself.
This:
Creativity does not have to necessary be taken as healing activity for something wrong from before. As it’s Everybody’s, as language, it is Very Good for Normal Development of Kids. Not only for Healing them or Adults.
And, Very Important, also, it’s Good because Teach Kids to Translate their Impulses, that sometimes can become violent, for others or for themselves, into Art. This Help them to find a way out for frustrations, those we all have to go through in life, that’s totally SAFE for All. At the same time, it Helps them to Understand themselves much Better and to Grow Up Easier to Maturity.
Hope it Helped!
Have to add, talking about myself, again ( Smile Laughing Smile ), my Situation Here and my Improving, being Honest, has not only being by the Art.
Not at All.
From "I've got to talk to Brooke, I've got to talk to Brooke" to this DIFFERENT STATE ON BEING IN LOVE, there's so long and large space.
HUMAN COMUNICATION MADE SUCH A GREAT EFFECT.
AND THE PROGRESSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF ALL THROUGH IT.
HAD TO ADMIT, for being honest.
Everything so Good.
BUT THE IMPORTANT WANTED TO SAY (big letters before to be more clearly "admitter" mode Laughing Smile Laughing and now to enfazise) WAS THAT ABOUT KIDS, FROM FIRST MOMENT.
I KNOW IT'S TRUE AND CAN HELP ALL. I KNOW.
Creativity, Like Conquering our own Mind!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:11 pm

Smile flower my Beloved of Mine flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

I will not think about philosphy this weekend for a simple second.
But have to say now that the right writing in one of last sentences I wrote should add the word, "física".
Not important for geek but for Sense. True! But It's Fun too.
I Do Feel More United than Touching, even when this Has to Be a Step Over Heaven.
Sentence:
"los conceptos son patrimonio exclusivo de la mente humana, no de la realidad física...".
Now Ok!
I Love YOU so!!
God Bless All!
Smile Tonight, You Know, HOLDING TIGHT!! Smile
Will Come tomorrow.
flower I LOVE You, Brooke Shields, I LOVE You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: You're The Fortune in my Life action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 pm

how are things!!
Feeling Very Well Powered about The Love.
I've come to my Sister's House. She's got a Computer and I am not, so... God Bless, it's what Makes me Happier.
Yesterday was Watching Bob Marley TREMENDOUS and MAGNIFICIENT Documental about His Life and, EVEN MORE, his Message. Wow: "are you rich?" ; answer: "what's being rich for you?" ; and going on "I don't care about money in the bank, my life has only sense if I can bring help, help people, I don't care that much about my own interests, I am nothing if I can not Help People".
Wow.
Wow.
This, added, not only words (not literal, sorry, but just Sense), to Facts of his Living, like coming back to Jamaica for Concert, being safe at UK, after haveen shooted, very seriously, in a very dangerous moment in social and political living in his land, before so many people, and then asking to leaders to go up to the scenary and shake hands the three together, while singing Wiseness...
Oh my, TRULY TOUCHED! AND MOTIVATED!
My Deep Admiration, Eternal (Always Had, but Now...).
I know true critics to the Public Persona, specially about drugs. I've also seen some documentary piece about some interview that was even surrealistic.
I Honestly think it was his way to say: I am Talking on the Scenary, and it's a Pray for Union and for Love.
That's what I Honestly Think He was Thinking.
In any case, who may be free from falling in sin, please, try to "through HONESTY throw the first stone".
Then, EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SAVED!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I am being "Invited" by my Mother to eat some Smile "paella" Smile . It's so Good to me to come Home on these Free Days.
Later, after getting away from here (only physical) going for a walk.
I'll go slow and not only for me knee (think I've cured it, "tendinitis", by good stretching and exercise modes, adequated), but also for her, because last time was like truly tired for two days, Beloved Trufa. It's 10 years olds (like already 70 for human) and only walking slow and not that much with others, so I'll Take care for Two.
Yesterdays night was telling my Mother How Happy I am about my Goals, about Knowledge Made Up by my Mind, and How I've Honestly Shared, not Waiting for anything as reward. Makes me Feel Good.
She Understands and Likes, but can not feel my HIGH PASSION, it's Normal (it's a World Very Far from her Everyday's, Diary Reality), but can Understand How I Feel because We Do Have Many Things in Common, Fortunetely.
cheers Smile Smile Smile cheers

But I have not said how Happy I am too because of my last Video Montages, like made trough Twisted Evil , but just Razz and very Smile in Fact, for Sense.
Now I am Doing the Same Today. Came Very Motivated.
Taking the Chance for Sense.
Sense.
Smile Only Complete if Coming from and through The Love! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Brooke,

I Adore You and Love You more each day.
Going to Have Very Good and Inspirational Day tomorrow. Talk to professors and they're Truly Excited and with Illusion too.
I'll Share All Good I can!
God Bless!
Brooke, Stay Bright and Strong becase You're Everything to me action smiley
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

ps: See at Night, Loving You!!
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:48 am

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile

For Good Sharing!
One Nice Friend sent me this:

"Escrito por la periodista Angeles Caso y publicado en el suplemento dominical de varios periódicos.
... " Será porque tres de mis más queridos amigos se han enfrentado inesperadamente estas Navidades a enfermedades gravísimas. O porque, por suerte para mí, mi compañero es un hombre que no posee nada material pero tiene el corazón y la cabeza más sanos que he conocido y cada día aprendo de él algo valioso. O tal vez porque, a estas alturas de mi existencia, he vivido ya las suficientes horas buenas y horas malas como para empezar a colocar las cosas en su sitio.. Será, quizá, porque algún bendito ángel de la sabiduría ha pasado por aquí cerca y ha dejado llegar una bocanada de su aliento hasta mí. El caso es que tengo la sensación -al menos la sensación- de que empiezo a entender un poco de qué va esto llamado vida.
Casi nada de lo que creemos que es importante me lo parece. Ni el éxito, ni el poder, ni el dinero, más allá de lo imprescindible para vivir con dignidad. Paso de las coronas de laureles y de los halagos sucios. Igual que paso del fango de la envidia, de la maledicencia y el juicio ajeno. Aparto a los quejumbrosos y malhumorados, a los egoístas y ambiciosos que aspiran a reposar en tumbas llenas de honores y cuentas bancarias, sobre las que nadie derramará una sola lágrima en la que quepa una partícula minúscula de pena verdadera. Detesto los coches de lujo que ensucian el mundo, los abrigos de pieles arrancadas de un cuerpo tibio y palpitante, las joyas fabricadas sobre las penalidades de hombres esclavos que padecen en las minas de esmeraldas y de oro a cambio de un pedazo de pan.
Rechazo el cinismo de una sociedad que sólo piensa en su propio bienestar y se desentiende del malestar de los otros, a base del cual construye su derroche. Y a los malditos indiferentes que nunca se meten en líos. Señalo con el dedo a los hipócritas que depositan una moneda en las huchas de las misiones pero no comparten la mesa con un inmigrante. A los que te aplauden cuando eres reina y te abandonan cuando te salen pústulas. A los que creen que sólo es importante tener y exhibir en lugar de sentir, pensar y ser.
Y ahora, ahora, en este momento de mi vida, no quiero casi nada. Tan sólo la ternura de mi amor y la gloriosa compañía de mis amigos. Unas cuantas carcajadas y unas palabras de cariño antes de irme a la cama. El recuerdo dulce de mis muertos. Un par de árboles al otro lado de los cristales y un pedazo de cielo al que se asomen la luz y la noche. El mejor verso del mundo y la más hermosa de las músicas. Por lo demás, podría comer patatas cocidas y dormir en el suelo mientras mi conciencia esté tranquila.
También quiero, eso sí, mantener la libertad y el espíritu crítico por los que pago con gusto todo el precio que haya que pagar. Quiero toda la serenidad para sobrellevar el dolor y toda la alegría para disfrutar de lo bueno. Un instante de belleza a diario. Echar desesperadamente de menos a los que tengan que irse porque tuve la suerte de haberlos tenido a mi lado. No estar jamás de vuelta de nada. Seguir llorando cada vez que algo lo merezca, pero no quejarme de ninguna tontería. No convertirme nunca, nunca, en una mujer amargada, pase lo que pase.
Y que el día en que me toque esfumarme, un puñadito de personas piensen que valió la pena que yo anduviera un rato por aquí.
Sólo quiero eso.
Casi nada.
O todo."

And today going to that comference I talked about: Aristotile and the Human Passion for Knowledge as Key of it and All.
Here in Occident, for Cultural, Religious and Historial Tradition, Perspective is focused into the One: God, Creation, "el ser"...
I Honestly think those two subjects, article and the whole thing of comference, could be taken as Very Bright "occidentalized" yin and yang.
There's no reason for not being able to Make that One, again, Adapted, from those Bright Two.
I'm Working on it, for my living, and I Try to Share Everyday!

Sending Best Wishes of Love, Sending Love for All and for Brooke of Mine!!
Quite Calm and "en sintonía" with my own Living, Want to Improve for More. Brooke...!
No Sense without Love, no Love without Sense!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Smile flower Hi, Lovely!! flower Smile

only one thing about thoughts of mine.
Professor answered to me, among other things, that Metaphysics and Physics are Too Connected in Aristotile for making a Separated Study Possible. Wise!
What does it mean?
That the Mathematical Study in Theoric and Practic (Experiments as "complement") Physics, Today, Helped by that Kind of Thinking that goes beyond supperficial limits of paradigmatical knowledge (=CREATIVITY=METAPHYSICS, in this Context), can Improve our Knowledge about Universe and the whole Reality.
cheers cheers cheers

You Shine like Heaven's Splendor, Brooke. I'm so... Wow!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Tonight I'm Watching "Tilt", again. First Brooke Movie in my life, and for this (not only), so Special to me!! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Smile flower love smiley flower Smile
cheers

Hi!
geek
I remember a movie, Good, were actors are making it. Some dances and then at some moment, hands up and "hi".
Don't exactly know, but funny.
Staying for a couple of minutes before going.
Have to say was in a hurry before because had to do some more things too.
Now I did, and stretched (ALWAYS NECESSARY AFTER EXERCISE FOR THE GOOD OF MUSCLES BUT ALSO FOR THE HEART!), and feeling more relaxed.
Only one thing about philosophy is the when talked about possible "escépticos", something I truly understand, when said "two categoric levels" was telling the argument they could find for going against that kind of proves. This took me to the next step I talked about before, close to Teology, maybe. Not Intentioned, and not going to talk about Teology, just saying it could get near to that Conceptuality. Nothing wrong to me.
We All Have some Religion of our own, known or not.
flower I Do Believe in God! flower

Now going. Tell Brooke I Adore her, Please!
flower Smile Brooke, I Adore You!! Smile flower

ps: Have Good Weekend and Great Time, We'll See for Hugs!!
party smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:23 am

Going on, have to say How Much Companion Good Have Seen, Nice! And Funny!
flower flower flower

Next week Brooke joining the cast in "Army Wives", Wow!
Smile Here we'll Have to Watch it!! Smile
I Love Brooke, so Much, and She's my Hope for Living, my Living Motor, my Highest Inspiration like from the Sky. I Adore Brooke!! action smiley

ps: for the next meeting, I'll go prepared with a Yoga class right before my coming!
Smile Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Brooke,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

flower see for Big, Big Hug at night!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: You're Looking so Beautiful! cheekey smiley
No more comments needed from me about it, I think ( Laughing Smile )
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Coming from an intense walk in my "rest" ( geek tongue smiley ) time (rest for mind). Hearbeats getting properly lower and Feeling quite Well Energized!
flower Sending All God Energy, from the Heart! flower

flower Love You Very Much, Brooke, I am with You for All of the Time!! flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 pm

It's Good Timing, I think.
cheers Connection, Abstractive Terms, is Shining More than ever Here!! cheers
flower flower flower

flower Have Very Good Day!! Psh, psh... one secret: and it's getting better flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

ps: Feeling Good Here!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

text I wrote is far from perfect writing, but I modified some little thing to make some better. Focused in Sharing: means the Needing for Being CLEAR.
I Try!
cheers cheers cheers

Loving Very Much!
Smile Loving Brooke too Much!! Smile

ps: Aaaaah, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, have to post last Picture from today!!
Smile Laughing Smile
psII: Truly, Very cheekey smiley Exclamation Admiring!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi,
love smiley

not much party smiley about final conclusions, but quite Free.
It's Important to be Sincere and Honest to yourself, myself, I mean wave (True, not sure about good word).

Beyond this, I Honestly Think There's Still Way and Time to be Lived.
Now, while staying Here and while Working, will Listen a The Beatles Selection.
Beauty is Precious, and it's Good! action smiley
Cooperation, Social, not so selfish, is Key for Future!

Today More Football, but I will not say anything, just in case, because my predictions and wishes... FC Barcelona is so Big Club, will Stay the Same!
Hopefully could say the same about my Mallorca of Mine. There's still Hope for First Division, COME ON, You're my Team for a Lifetime!
Aúpa Madrid!
Had to say! ( Laughing tongue smiley )
flower flower flower

Too brainy/serious is not good for 24 hs neither. I Know Very Well.
Sharing, for Hope and for Good Emotions!
Tell Everybody I Love and Very Specially to Brooke!!
Smile I Love You, and You're Good!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:15 pm

How are things!
Time of Nice Staying with People! action smiley
And here in my Job are changes coming. Well, Believe what I say, as the first time in my life, I will take changes as an Opportunity.
I'm Working for Good, and I Share it, as Thankfulness, and Love. You All, this Staying Together, Bring some Warm Feelings to me!
flower flower flower

Sending many Tons of Love to Brooke. I'm going to Work Hard and Focused, Human side never away from sight of mine.
God Bless!
Want to be Useful, Want to Help!
Smile Smile Smile

Today One Comference at University, about Habermas from Professor Sorensen from Denmark. I Have to go, it's a Subject!
flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Coming for a Moment. What a Day!!
flower cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley flower

Came for Sharing it's Very Possible I'm going to be proposed for a More Responsability Job.
cheers cheers cheers

If I Finally have it, You'll See How Responsible and Serious Worker for Good I'll be!
Good, Very, for Selfdevelopment as Achievement, Truly; and I Know We Can Make a Good Job!
Smile Smile Smile

I am not scared at all from hard work, I'm Wishing.
Philosophy and All around of course will be taken the same way. In fact, will Help for Good Balancing of things for the Possible New Place, for the kind of it.
Coming Here is out of doubt of course.
Coming back some not so far day to Embrace You, my Beloved Friend, my Endless Love, Fraternal, Tender, Caring, Gentle Loving of Mine!! action smiley
Sharing and Knowing You're Happy for me too!
flower Love You! flower
flower Love You so Much that is too Much, Brooke!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:13 am

action smiley Smile

I can't LIVE Without You, Now Hopefully You're Totally Convinced.
Not telling as regret, just Normal Wishing, because of so Much Loving You!!

For Breathing some better, still:
Today going to Philosophy meeting. I've got to Start Hard in this too.
You'll be so Proud, You'll See Love, You'll See.
Those subjects Truly Calm me. And when I'm Doing Well, and Feeling Good as Something to Bring to Society, modestly enough from me, Feel even Better.
No matter the month, All I may Do in my Life will have to be Dedicated to You, because You're the True Inspiration for All.
I'd be less than the half good I may reach if I was Without You in my life wave
flower Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Listening to Some Peaceful Music, Working and Thinking is Starting to Calm me.
flower One and One, You and Me, Forever as One Together. As Endless Eternity!! flower
Better not talking any more for today about How Much I Love You!!
But, Have to finish saying, by now, that I'm Feeling so Good, SWEAR.
Feeling Very Good. My Mind is Fulfilled with Sense, and by this I can go through anything.
flower And Every First and Last Support to the Sense of Mine Comes from You flower
cheekey smiley This is it, in my Life!! cheekey smiley

ps: Yes, it's really going to be a Very Good Day!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile

only one more coming today for saying I PROMISE I'll Stay More Calm at Night, Feeling the same in any case though, but More Calm. Studies Help so Much for More calm nerves. Please, The Same!!
I Just Want to Hold YOU, Brooke, for Life!!
See later Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi, it's OK I Swear about The party smiley party smiley party smiley
TRUE!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smile Smile Smile

Forget what I said about my capabilities for the Calm Talking. I don't even think having sat next to me, on the table, Bob Hope at my right side and Grouch Marx at my left, saying wave could "Cure" nothing at all.
Smile Laughing Smile

Don't know how funny I am to You, but You MUST ( Smile Smile ) Admit I am Sincere!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley Good Work, Healthy Staying. I Feel like this had just began!! party smiley cheekey smiley
flower flower

ps: I think You Truly Believe me now when I talk about springtime effects...
Smile Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile Smile
flower flower

and for some more Nice sharing (not too intimistic, even when saying it at this moment... it's already wave from me, but well, We All Know How Symbolic is Everything):

Every simple fact that becomes part of our knowledge as "filed" memory is implicated, less or more depending on level of affectivity involved with each thing (subjective, totally), gets there as part of complex symbolical system: We're not computers (nothing about lying to ourselves) and this is very easy to be compared to my talks about The Finding of Truth, from psycological pespective now.
Well, then, I have to say Symbols of my Brain are so well Connected now. I mean, FAR from Perfect, but as Dynamic Balancing for Life, They're quite Well now.
Sharing.
Don't want to Impress anybody, Brooke neither now. Just being True and Share it.
Obviously She does not need to be Saved from me, but it's Good to Share Knowledge, Pure terms, I mean: not searching for anything else but Increasing Communitary Wisdom, as Abstract Purpose, not trying to teach anybody.
This was Important to be Honestly Said.
Smile Smile

flower Love!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:54 am

cheers hasi party smiley Hi!! party smiley hasi cheers
flower flower flower flower

How are things!
How Nice Pictures from the Playground Family Party, Wow! Touching little Feet, chains of mind, games on the top, hands touching on left side of your Body... Joy!
cheekey smiley Fantastic and LOVELY as TOO MUCH TREMENDOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! cheekey smiley

It was Very, Very Beautiful. Made UP the Day, this one and it's still Enough for even some More, Wow!! The Beauty of Loving, drawn on Your precious face, is Heaven's Faith action smiley
God Bless!
flower I Love You, Very Much!! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!   INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL FROM EVERYWHERE!
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next