Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Name of All Brightness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Name of All Brightness! Empty
PostSubject: The Name of All Brightness!   The Name of All Brightness! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:07 pm

flower love smiley affraid cheekey smiley The Name of All Brightness! Leapoffaithrehearsal225.th cheekey smiley affraid love smiley flower

This Picture... My God! All Pictures from Vienna, or last Premiere from Nice "The Smurfs"; You Look more Beautiful and Blinding Light than ever in Life!
Those Pictures of You, Your Looking and Eyes, and that Smile!
Gonna have a Quiet and Peaceful evening today, starting some studies, for september, and Having good and Relaxing Time!!
I Love You, You are my Life!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile action smiley

PS: Believe me, when I could See You in Person... Wow! How much Beauty, for All!
I thought, this is santa who brings Loveliest queen to my eyes and to my senses, and to my Heart!! First Sight at "Leap of Faith" was Terrific, almost "killing" me experience; and later, with that pretty white shoes (I Like Your Shoes when You Wear them! Before not that much, but when they Decorate the Entire thing of You, wow! Smile geek ); and at Feinstein's... First day, and second One, that "falda y blusa" were KILLILNG me!!
All Beauty was Killing me!
That day I also Became Real "Guapo"! But not Before!
I Respect You, I Love You, I Admire You!
And I am also quite in Love with myself!
Smile flower flower Smile
action smiley PEACE AND JOY ON EARTH! action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The Name of All Brightness!   The Name of All Brightness! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I did not Know how to Look at You, but what the H... is this, I was telling myself; and I did not Know what to Do, except thinking about how to Look Quiet and Good Looking and Respectable and Elegant! (yes, yes, not many things to think about!) Smile flower Smile
For Difficulty of tasks, Anybody would say that who was Performing was me! Smile Smile
Sorry, but You Are Pure Bright Sensuality, next to Being an Angel too!!
I was very Hard to See from less than 5 ms, but it was the Gift of my Life!!
The Best Thing I ever Had, in Life!!
So, Thank You, God Bless You, I Love You!!
Smile Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The Name of All Brightness!   The Name of All Brightness! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Yes, I Love You too!! I am not going anywhere, just Want to See You SMILE AN HAPPY, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The Name of All Brightness!   The Name of All Brightness! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Just to Love too Much to Think and to Handle!!
Reason's Blinded too many times!!
It's just that Only You, Brooke, Makes me Feel this way, and I Want You so bad (understanding what I mean now, of course), so bad that's almost too much!!
Good Sense, Good Love and Never meant stalking You. Before doing that, I'd prefer to cut my hands. It's not a day for tellling those things, too many for the day, but it's True. I am too Hard, but it's for Love.
If I HAD YOU from 12 years old, with me, One Skin, One Breathing, One Heart, Together till the end of Time, I Know I would have been very Different, I Know!!
It's the bad longing, what makes me that bad ways!!
And, of course, the fact of this "freedom" from the internet. But words can hurt too. I Know. But Never Wanted to Do, Never!
Too Crazy for today, I am going!
When I Touch You, in Heaven, You'll Need the Army to Separate from me, that I Swear to You!!
Smile Smile

Calm, this Life's for Something!!
I Love You!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name of All Brightness!   The Name of All Brightness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name of All Brightness!
Page 1 of 1