Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul! Empty
PostSubject: The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul!   The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 am

flower The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul! Thenameofpurityoflove49.th flower

Looking and this, I can not say many things. All around dissapears from my eyes and my mind, I can only See and Think about You, it's The Name of Purity of Love what I See!!
It's a BLESSING shot to the Heart, to See this Beauty!!
World turns into Meaningful Place, All, and Love Shines from Your Eyes to the Sky of One Million Colors, in the morning.
When I Look at You, I can only Think about Mornings. I do not know exactly why, but it's the True, I Think about One Morning in Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Good Morning!
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul!   The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:48 am

Hello, Good Morning!!
Smile flower Smile

What a night, so much Sleep Not noises, not waking up to "pipi" Smile , nothing; just Good Sleeping!! Wow!! cheers
Brooke I Love You, and yesterday's night, while I was out of the house, I was thinking that How True is that EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU MORE, AND MORE; it's Terrific!!
God Bless You and All of You and Friends!
Quiet and Peaceful, will post some Nice photo from You this morning. I'll have to Look for everywhere, because that's the most difficult mission in my life, almost Impossible!
Wink Very Happy Smile

God Bless Everybody, All that still with us and All that Shared their Precious time Here; Gold Bless You!
Brooke, Brooke, it's Love and it's Pure!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

The Love when it's like Heaven's Glory inside of the Soul!
Page 1 of 1