Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke's, Family to me!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke's, Family to me! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's, Family to me!   Brooke's, Family to me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:14 am

flower love smiley Smile Brooke's, Family to me! 55262pag22122592lo.th Smile love smiley flower

Meaningful, second one, for Nicest All!
How I Love You, True, Real, One Soul!!
love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's, Family to me!   Brooke's, Family to me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Oh, Brooke, I am sure You must be so Fantastic as Morticia, the few things I could see are Amazing!
I wish I had money to go, travel, hotel and tickets. But I can not go.
I honestly think there're things much worse in the world, as I talked about before.
I am not complaining at all.
For that, or for any other thing.
This Man's mind's got Peace, and Feeling Everything!
Be OK, Always about me!!
I am really Tough, and I use to think I could handle anything, but this time is not "handling" things, it's just Being True!
So, Brooke, being True, I Honestly Think and Feel Things are Going on so Good Now!
Your Sexy Looks and Your Sensuality is something far away from any doubt about it, as my Glance when I Look Free at You!!
But, so Calm, and so much Selfconfident and Feeling Good about me and my Living, and my Future, I Know how All must Come by Warm and Nice Ways!!
Thank You for last Interview, You're BRIGHT; and Thank You for my name!
One time one girl told me I was Perfect, but I do not believe that at all. I am Satisfied just being myself, and trying to be as Good as I Honestly can!
To Study, I think it's my Natural Place, I Honestly Think my mind can do Bright Things!
Showbusiness I'd have tried for You, but now it does mean no sense. I am not saying "Separate Lifes", no, it's my Honesty (the One I am Always Looking for) the one's talking now!
This is the Life, and I Know Now that Someday, Wherever it may be, that Heaven, will be Together!!
I Know You Love me!
And I Love You with All of my heart!!
I am Always Yours the Best I Always can!!
God Bless You!

PS: Blood can Burn much easily than ever for GOOD, Brooke; I Promise!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's, Family to me!   Brooke's, Family to me! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

And I can See Family Bonds, and I Understand I can Wait for You to Eternity!!
Goodness in me, See the Truth and where I have to stay, and I will for Love!! And I Know that You Love me; I KNOW THAT YOU ONLY LOVED AND LOVE ME!! Please, I Know!!
Smile Smile
action smiley

PS: My paths on the living, Meaningful now!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's, Family to me!   Brooke's, Family to me! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:31 pm

And, my Brooke, Life's so Good! cheers Beauty I See!
And we'll fight for Goodness all over the world, and Justice and Hope and Peace!
And You are the Light Making my Soul Goes on!!
And All of me is Yours, my Force, my Inspiration and my Entire life!!

PS: And my other Family, from Spain, is Feeling much better. If I could do anything Right and Good about it, my Beloved Angel, it was for You!!
See You for a while in the evening, but not too long, I have to exercise out, free space!! Wink
Smile flower Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's, Family to me!   Brooke's, Family to me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke's, Family to me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: