Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You've got... Brooke Shields Video!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

You've got... Brooke Shields Video!! Empty
PostSubject: You've got... Brooke Shields Video!!   You've got... Brooke Shields Video!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:54 pm

flower love smiley 76:http://video.aol.com/video/youve-got-brookeshields/2617663356 cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Wow, how Lovely and Adorable, and Natural facing the camera!
Please, only one "!", because I am not at all (but of course all other things Smile Smile )
How Beautiful Pictures Everywhere!!
And how Amazing News Brooke, how Amazing, I am very Happy for that!! You gonna Make it so Big!
I Love You!!
I Love You so much!!
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: If I was side by side with You now, in person I mean, would I be natural talking to You, better said, I mean, could I tell a simple word? Very Happy Smile Smile
Yes, I could. Going beyond all mediatic issues in my mind. I would turn it on that state of mind, and my heart and my sould would talk, I know. Do You Feel the same?
Yes, it's so much Love!
It will be so Natural when we talk, like we had known one each other for decades.
queen king flower

Well, territory of Dreams is not closed at all, and I know what Love can Do; I Love You and the flower that You give to me everytime You Smile, and that's for sure, can never die, she gonna live forever in this Eternal Love!! And when I meet You and talk so Natural to You, All the Living will go back to the start and run like thunder to Paradise of You and me together!! I Swear to You, my Love!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down

You've got... Brooke Shields Video!!
Page 1 of 1