Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, Talking Love!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, Talking Love! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, Talking Love!   Brooke, Talking Love! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 pm

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Brooke, Talking Love! Blackberryxxiii.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

People here at work is talking and I am still so Concentrate, Thinking of You!!
I am just seing the Blue of your Perfect Eyes, I do not Feel "Vertige" at All when I get lost into them; They are the Look of Heaven to me!!
Too much Lovely till hurting!!
Before I would say: how can You go to Monaco for Royal Wedding and Stay Energized to Perform at Broadway's Magic Top! Wink Wink
Please do not get angry with me, it's just a joke, I Know You can Do Anything You may Want!! I am so Pretty Sure about that!! Smile Smile
I Always did All for the Better and the Best I could!! I Love You!! flower
Now I am Breathing, because You Know and Feel!! party smiley party smiley
Another wave : If I was an animal sound now, I would be a mix between a lion and pig and horse ("o tal vez quizá un asno" Very Happy action smiley ) tongue smiley
From the Soul: You Feed mine, my Entire Living! You make me Feel as One beside Goodness and Inspiration and Strenght and Love; with You!!
I Adore You, I Love You Forever!!
Even scared, I would Embrace and Kiss and (.) You, so Tender!!
And sorry me for the words, I Love You too much and Need to say!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: And please, if You go to the Wedding (how Nice and Perfect!) do not sit down side by side Mel Gibson, Roger Moore or Ashton Kutcher, specially the first one, I remember that book, and I don't like it at all!
No, You must Sit down taking the Best Place, Because You are a Goddess! To me, You're so Free and Natural Person; the only way I could Love You, the only Honest and Real Way for Love!!
love smiley love smiley flower

And also Thank You to All Friends, many Nice and Talented People came to Spain for the last days, and I Think They are All so Inspiring! And the same for All other People I've just been talking about, and Many more too! love love smiley flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke, Talking Love!   Brooke, Talking Love! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:46 am

Brooke, I know we are not socially, talking about normal meanings of it, friends; but I Feel You like Family!
For it, I know We deserve to talk for a long time about all things. I know Peace and Love and Kindness will be over all of it!! I Love You so much!! You are PERFECT!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke, Talking Love!   Brooke, Talking Love! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 am

One Day, the Happiest One of my life, I know; I can Feel and Dream about it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke, Talking Love!   Brooke, Talking Love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke, Talking Love!
Page 1 of 1