Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sahara Weekend!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:32 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Sahara Weekend!! Saharahorse.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Selfconversation
- Qui és una petitona preciosa?
- L’adorable amazona dalt del cavall, guerrera i angelical deessa de l’amor

Oops conversation:

- No sembla tan petitona, aquesta noia
- No, si ja ho sé, però aquesta forma d’estimar-te m’obliga a dir-te aquestes cosetes, perquè és així com les sento, almenys en una part d’aquest Univers que vas crear en el meu cor
- Idò bé, has de saber que tu també ets el meu petitó
- Suspect

Smile Smile

Have a Great Peaceful Day, so Free and Happy I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:36 am

I Love You, I Love You so much, my Adored Angel, Sweetness, Passion and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm

And Where am I? I am Here with You, and Everything when I Think of You is Heaven, and All Comes to me as Beauty, from the Heart!!
I Love Life and I Love You, One and the same!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Hola, Bon Dia de Diumenge, Tots Tonis Avui!

How are things, I've been thinking about Tony Awards, and Brooke and Robin Williams on the stage, it's gonna be Glorious to See! I could Swear! Smile Smile
Brooke, I Hope You let me See Your Dress, and something else! Wink Very Happy Smile flower

Energizing sun Here, Your Looking!
Tons of Kisses and Hugs, my Sexy Angel! Shocked Yes, a little... wave action smiley
And action smiley action smiley , of course, Always Some Hands for it was necessary!!
Seriously, Wishing You Inspiration You Ever Have on those Events, I Admire You!
And Love You!
I Love You and Peace is Winning so Easy Here, You See!! I Love You for the rest of my life, and Heaven is the only finish-line!! For Eternity, Forever Yours, I Love You, I Love You in this Tender Freedom's Embrace!! You mean more than One Life on the Edge of Infinite; You Mean All than can be Meant!! For One more Time, I Love You Honey!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Oh my, I was coming so excited and just could See Your Angel Face in the front of Here, and started watching video, and LISTENING Mad Wink Smile Smile , and did say nothing!
Hola, Bones Tardes!!
Ara tornaré...

FIRST VIDEO, "Eatable" Angel is a poor expression for You!

Wowk second video! I almost forgot what's int it. True! action smiley
OK, Yes, the Award!

Brooke, You are Adorable and not just for one Lookingk, You are made for God's Looking, and for Angels Ears! That's what I Think about You!
Thank You for so much Reason and Kindness!!
Ah, and You Always Win to me, in one or another way, You Always Win to me! Yes, that's Great!!
Ah, again, and I Love You so much, too much till Heaven!!

PS: Not very mature last sentence, but quite Real and True, and Funny! Love You!!
flower flower

When I First Saw You was the Time my Life Began, and that Moment will Always be the One Time for You and me!
love love smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:37 am

Good morning!

Many Brooke Pictures to download in the net, wow!
It was Everything so Beautiful!
But there're still things I could not understand, in english. But I see I've improved a lot on it, since I came for the first time.
One is the intention when I came, and One will be if I ever have to go; or not only "have to go", just "better be going". I Swear!! That would not change a thing of my Feelings, that I will Always Live in my heart and my soul!!
Wish You Tons of Happiness, and only say I will Always be, There, Here, Everywhere, with You!! I Love You!!

PS: Will post, as soon as They activate images web, some new pictures of me. Good intentions as always, but this time forgetting jokes or "here I am -was"; just Share, I Promise. I even post one with my moustache, looking good! wow! Suspect Sleep
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sahara Weekend!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sahara Weekend!!   Sahara Weekend!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sahara Weekend!!
Page 1 of 1