Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is Truly ADORABLE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Who is Truly ADORABLE! Empty
PostSubject: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:32 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Who is Truly ADORABLE! Amfargalaaids19052011fu.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Smile Smile

Would You Believe me if I told You I am LOST without You! It is True, and that makes me too rude, for too many times! Yes, as that video from Christina Aguilera says, I lost You, yes I Lost You for so long time! But I could never forget You, You were Always in me!!
There're days it's difficult to forgive myself and destiny for that; but now I am VERY USUALLY FEELING WELL, as I said a couple of days before, I Always Tell You the Truth, what other thing can I offer to You!!
I am worried for sister, that "helps" for some bad moments, but I am sure She will Go on!
Brooke, I Adore You too much, and Feeling Friendship from the People is Blessing; I was so sure about that reaction, and for this I posted family photos, looking for some kind of good luck too!
I am on my knees for You!! I Never broke the Bond, never this Sensation between You and me out of my mind!!
Too passionate, I Love You, I Love You!! Please, Forgive me, because without Your Soul of an Angel with me, I am nothing to myself, and do not want to Live!
Fortune is the fact You are Always with me; Yes We are Together!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes, You have to Admit it, You're Adorable!
queen king
Well, I will Admit I am too, OK?
OK!!
Smile Smile
action smiley action smiley
flower

The most Real and True Part in Human Nature, its own Existence Reason as The only Meaning to Live, is Adorable too! flower
You Help me Everyday to See!!
party smiley party smiley

Wow, to say these things Here with You, it Helps a lot to Find the Inspiration!!
I Have to Believe in Miracles then, with You, beside You!!
Well, as long as You're a Miracle, no problem with that!! Wink Wink Like a Star @ heaven

I Love You, and will Love You Eternally and in each and single simple second in my Existence, in this World and any other Beautiful One that may come; because You are Heaven in my Life, Pure and Honest Heaven, my Love, my Brooke, my Life!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:32 am

Hello, Good morning, my Dear Angel!

Those photos with Roberto Cavalli Dress in the yatch, so Beautiful! And too many guys there, that's not so usual! action smiley
Brooke, I See; You are Brooke Shields, and so Friendly and Lovely, I think it is Normal You've got Friends!
Smile Smile
Honestly! flower

I could not post photos by imageweb, but try later; I Love You so much, I Love You with All my Heart!! And Real Distance does not Exist, Never more!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Hello!

I had not been in a Party with so many People since a long time ago, Wow, it's Good!
Happy Birthday Brooke, my Brookie, and a modest Kiss and a Big Embrace Holding Tight as never before, so Tight and Tender!!
I Love You, and somehow it seems to me like I was the honored birthday-er! Waht!
Thank You, this is Home!
Brooke, You Look like almost unreal, for the Complete Beauty You are, and for Your Goodness!
I am Wishing You a very, very, very Long LIFE, Full of Joy for You and Family and Friends, and Peace and Everything!
I am There, like a good guy; do not worry because I will not be too much naughty cat, You can even leave alone for a while and I will not break anything in the living-room or the bathroom (oh, that movie! elephant queen Smile ); Tons of Love! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:32 am

Hello!

There's a post in Internet, 20 Brooke Pictures, Wow! Thank You, so Beautiful!
Good Morning and Great Day, this is Love Place and I know it can not change!
Brooke, You're so Extremely Bright and Inspirational and Lovely that I can only Look at You, and Love You!
I Love You, Yes I Do, so much, and Adore You as my Sweet Brookie; my All!!
love smiley love smiley flower Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Truly ADORABLE!   Who is Truly ADORABLE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Truly ADORABLE!
Page 1 of 1