Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adorable Brooke!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Adorable Brooke!! Empty
PostSubject: Adorable Brooke!!   Adorable Brooke!! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:52 am

cheekey smiley Adorable Brooke!! Amfargalaaids19052011ca.th cheekey smiley

Incredible, Impressive and Too Beautiful and Classy, making my Heart Beat so Fast and Deep!!
Thank You, my Beloved Brooke Angel, Thank You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Adorable Brooke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Brooke!!   Adorable Brooke!! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 2:40 pm

cheekey smiley Adorable Brooke!! Amfargalaaids19052011ca.th cheekey smiley

The Beauty tha came to my life!!
One is Meaningful by Your Eyes and Your Smile, The Soul You let me See, for the first time You came to my mind!! I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Adorable Brooke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Brooke!!   Adorable Brooke!! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello, with my hand and my Heart, Angel!!

I Need, to Feel Good, to do that thing: talking Softly to You, Yes it is True!!
Well, it's just that I Adore You!!
I have been exercising in the garden, and feeling quite human! The only thing that I Need more than You now is to take a good shower! Smile Smile
One of these days...!
But first I Needed to come again, to Show You up my Feelings, I Feel like a kid about You!!

Algo se me desgarra de Amor por dentro cuando pienso en ti!! Y no lo puedo evitar!!

It is so difficult to Explain well! Passion, sometimes seems gonna Break me inside, and in the other side, sometimes Tenderness make me Feel this way for You!!
Two Beautiful Breaking/Loving/Flying/Dreaming/Living Ways I Feel for You, and They are so Pretty Intense, my Lady Brooke, so Pretty Intense!!

Maybe now I'm Feeling Human, little compared to Universe (=True, Rational, now), for exercise in the garden, and I Needed You to know All these things from me!!
All that matters to me is You!!
When You come to me, with Beautiful Pictures Everywhere, by Smart Talking, the Entire World Shines!

I was thinking about that day, in the cinema, watching "Tilt"... So Intense in my Heart, so Terrific on these days, after So Long Time!!
And when I Look at You Today, I Understand and Clearly See I Love You More!!
If I ever had to go, I'm afraid I could die, someway, but I'd Do for You, Anything!!
Sorry, but it's How I Feel!!
I Admit Nervous would be Terrific in the beggining, but I would Hold You so Tight and Tenderly, Brooke, my Brookie, so much!!
I'm starting to Feel Flames, well, as I've just said, Need I shower!
I do not want to Go, but I have to; I will be Thinking and Dreaming of You for All the Time!!
I Love You, I Love All from You, I Adore!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

PS: I am Looking at You, on these Days, and I am getting cheekey smiley Exclamation Wink action smiley action smiley more and more!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Adorable Brooke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Brooke!!   Adorable Brooke!! Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Hello!

Wishing You a Magic and Extraordinary Day!!
Maybe You think I am Flattering You too much, Always (specially knowing Your Mind), but please remember that I had been Flattering myself for too long, and I had to put things in the Good point!! Smile Smile

Thank You for All things You are Doing for Everybody, the Entire World!!
And Thank You for All things You've been Doing for me!
Please, listen to this, if You may want, because it's True and Too much Important:
Nobody Ever, in my life, Dedicated so much Attention to me, NEVER IN MY LIFE ONE PERSON GAVE ME SO MUCH ATTENTION AS YOU!
YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HOW GRATEFUL I AM, AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!
I THINK WE ARE ALL THE SAME, BUT WHAT THE... YOU ARE BROOKE SHIELDS, YOU ARE SO BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL, OBJECTIVE, AND I AM REGULAR MAN, THAT'S HOW I FEEL!
IT'S ALL TOO GREAT TO ME!

I Love You, and I will Endlessly Love You!!
Out of pride, only by Responsability and Truth and Honesty, I am Totally Yours, Totally in Your Hands!!
Anything You Want!!
You are the Only One to me!
We are One, We Must BE!
I am talking by the Heart and Best Feelings!
I Remember when I talked about that Scene from Rocky, a Movie that I Like very much as many others, when she goes to see the fight... That's what You've Made for me!!
Brooke, that's what You've Made for me!!
I Love You, I Will Love You for the rest of my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adorable Brooke!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorable Brooke!!   Adorable Brooke!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adorable Brooke!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: