Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feinstein's Courage!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Feinstein's Courage!! Empty
PostSubject: Feinstein's Courage!!   Feinstein's Courage!! Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

flower Feinstein's Courage!! Slovetnb1.th flower

Can You believe I am thinking about how bad I've done many things.
Yes, down moment.
This compulsive coming and going is for the longing, and do not want to make You feel bad.
I wanted all perfect from me, and it is not possible.
It's not illness, it is Love, but I am so sorry...
Yes, perfect... wave
I Love You.
Ups and downs... After reading some Friends Messages from the Internet:
If I had been with You, all those times, I would have never had that behaviour. Disorder comes from "Hope" vs "Reality" in a game which cards are never well seen.
One horse in each arm, and the both running in opposite directions.
Heart and Mind as One.
Mind: FAMILY, THERE! MY LIFE, HERE!
Heart: Too many signs (many times missunderstound, probably as much ast the last one that motivated this message); I can not stop Loving You and will Love You Forever!! And We are making something Good, unselfish!!

Handsome/not hadsome, bright or not: All of us, All, share the same feelings, + and -, some time, but I just show them up here, making them biigger than they are, and also increased themselves by all things I've said.
So usually joking about it!

I Feel my brain as a train. Whe he catches one direction and one speed, it is so difficult to stop it.
I was studying hard. Feeling Great, but too cold Here. "I'm not in your arms" video and my confidence down and my sensations on fire, feeling sorry and impotent and guilty.
What I've done, I thought!

This is like a movie, my thoughts. Stylized thoughts here, showing just what I want to say, but if You could See them All, one after one, You probably would understand the biggest part of them.

And to be Truth, this longing, and experiences from almost everybody, bringed me to Humor, Crazy and many times Bad and Creepy Humor.
I was doing what I thought was the best.

Why don't anybody come to speak to me as We did before.
Some people confused me, and it's obvious some like Nick were not normal behaviour (probably with intention, for having fun?).
I am not Completely Sure of Anything!
Depression?
That's so Depressant.
People here, whom I Love, do not help me. I mean, too much sadness I see and feel around. And You can be sure it's not a selfmade reality or things like that.
I Love them and I try as hard as I can, but they do not help me too much.

I am not a funny guy in real life. Probably. But feel accepted by people, and do not bad at all with them (that time is almost completely gone).
And it is my character. Too intelectual way, I can not help it.
I remember when I was a child. I did not have as fun as the others doing some kind of things. I've talked with some friends, mothers, and some have children with the same type of character. They are more focused in thinking and things like that.
I could look at the dictionary, to express myself better about these words, but I think it is enough. I hope! Smile

To talk about it Feels Well!
But who can come here! Nobody feels comfortable with a guy "en bolas", as we say here, totally or almost naked.
It is difficult.
Well, this message it is open message. Not to Brooke. I Swear! (even though when it seems; I Swear it's Open Message)

And, Brooke, this could be for You: I Love You, but if "Nothing lasts forever" means that this thing has gone too far, I could perfectly understand.
Remember that I Love You!
Not stylized anything now, just talked as my mind speaks to me!

And, as Always and Forever, my Heart Loves You so much!!
Pain comes from longing and things I've been talking about. But I will win. Maybe spring makes me things a little harder than I thought, but I will win!!
"Doc Hollywood" (so Admired Michael J. Fox action smiley ) is coming!
And All for Goodness, even Feeling a little down!
That's my character? Maybe a little, but not as much as I've been showing up for the last 5 years, in normal relationships. You can be so sure about it!!
I Love You, and will come back in the evening, Peaceful!!
I am Sincere, and the last I want is Disturb my Beloved Brooke!!
When You "make" Love, do not speak as when You are having coffee whith your Girlfriend in the morning. Is that right?
Well, I just go through all those phases I haven't had in Real Life by my brain.
He is not Ill!
He is Ready to Go, without Racing! Wink Wink

Brooke, I Love You!! flower flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Feinstein's Courage!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: