Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines! Empty
PostSubject: You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines!   You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:21 pm

flower love smiley cheekey smiley You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines! Bornyesterdayopeningnig.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

Love You All!
It is so Beautiful, You are... I am losing words, and it is True!! You are my Heaven, All I Need to Live; Your Love and Your Friendship mean All to me!! Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: It is how I Always Feel for You, it is the only Pure and First Sense I have Found in my life for the Future, for Wanting to Live and to Love!! action smiley action smiley flower Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines!   You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 am

Lady, Angel of mine, now it's like I had Slept for 17 hours, Feeling the Beauty!! Smile Smile
All in me, is only Yours!! And to say this, so True, and the fact You Believe now, is so much to me!! I Love You, Eternal!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

You, and only You; and then the entire World Shines!
Page 1 of 1