Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauty is Love!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:15 am

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Beauty is Love! Africancats.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

How Beautiful You are, so Nice and Lovely that hurts me to See and to Feel; Adorable!!
You are the Angel that Save my life, every time, all the time!! I Love You, my Lady, Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:17 am

And I will never stop Adoring You, crazy (funny-? Smile Smile ), desperate and Free!! flower
flower flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:32 pm

The last post for the day. It is 1:31 here, so I am running!! Smile Smile
Have a Great Day, I am Feeling so Good. There's the tough part, it is True, but There is this Heaven You and me will Share Forever, and We are Sharing Now, in my life!! Oh my, it is so much Joy for having You with me!! I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am

love smiley My Adored Brooke, that Photo!!
I could not exactly say why it Touched me so much, but it Did!!
You Haven't changed, We have not changed!!
Just talking about the Essence, Pure, a bond of Love between You and me!!
I Swear I am not angry with anybody, and not so much hurt! Dignity. It is on its right place in me. Hurting moments only come from the Longing Smile Smile of You!!
But We Share, We are Sharing a lot of things!!
How Beautiful and Magic is that You and more Nice celebrities are going to Cannes, for a Great Cause, as the fight agains VIH, and also Elizabeth Taylor's Memory! I Love You All!

Brooke, You're Adorable!!
And the only thing I am regretting right now is the pain I know I've bringed to this place.
I am so much Sorry for that, You may Believe me!!
This is going to change. It changed, excepting yesterday, but it will even IMPROVE MUCH MORE!! YOU'LL SEE, I SWEAR!!
I Love You!! love smiley flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile action smiley Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:31 pm

My Adored!! love smiley flower

I have only some minutes to make this post on the time I want to do it. Yes, always those symbolic things. Shocked Smile Smile flower
You are Living in my heart, and I Know and Feel I am Alive in Yours; what other thing, more beautiful than this, could We ask for in this time?
The Love of One You Have Written with Fire, so Pure, in my heart!!
You make me Believe I can Touch Everything Good and Beautiful from the sky, under the surface of the sea, and getting out of it like a thunder of Love!! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:15 am

Bon dia!!
Didn't I say it yet? geek Smile Smile

I have to go for a while. Do not want.
You know, Brooke (and anybody else, of course Wink Smile Smile Smile flower ) sometimes I think like I could have not handle, if We had Stayed Together younger than now.
I can not imagine this I am Feeling at my 17.

Thinking a little more, I think I could never Feel like this at 17!! cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley Exclamation
So Terrific!!

Today I am taking my sister to doctor, I really hope. And I do not know when I come back today.
Do not worry for anything, it gonna be OK. She is much Better!

And I will post those caribbean photos Wink Wink Smile Smile , but it was not like Caribe weather.
But I stood there, so professional I was!! Smile Smile
I Love You, You are the Sensual Touch or the Spiritual Sensation (the same) that keep my heart beating for Everyday!!
Always Yours, my heart!!
Adore You, Need You, Love You, Eternally!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beauty is Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Love!   Beauty is Love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Love!
Page 1 of 1