Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adorable Light in my life!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Adorable Light in my life! Empty
PostSubject: Adorable Light in my life!   Adorable Light in my life! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 am

flower Adorable Light in my life! Heavenbrookeshields19.th flower

I had to learn to live without it! It was so Terrific and Tough! Yes, I know the biggest part of the planet had to live without it, and "just" Enjoying Brooke through her Work; but I Loved her; I still Love her!!
But You are with me now, with me, I know!! That's much more than something to simply explain or to make a poem. It is the meaning of my life, even the possibility to Believe in Real Heaven for Eternity!! That's in our hands, Brooke, my Beloved and Adored!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Light in my life!   Adorable Light in my life! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:51 am

I am Mature enough to Live on this way I've totally understood!!
It is Magic Light; You are Love!! I Love You and I Feel Your Love, Eternal!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: What I said about photos is true. And no worries for my family, my sister is so much better, I Promise!! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Light in my life!   Adorable Light in my life! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Hello!!

I have to say with Pride and Shocked affraid
It's Been Amazing how You let me know how You Truly See me!! You're Magic!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: And Thanks to All! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Light in my life!   Adorable Light in my life! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adorable Light in my life!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: