Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo that Drives me Crazy!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Photo that Drives me Crazy!! Empty
PostSubject: Photo that Drives me Crazy!!   Photo that Drives me Crazy!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 pm

cheekey smiley Photo that Drives me Crazy!! Autographedsensuality.th cheekey smiley

Here All I can See!!
I am Feeling You, so deep in my soul and under my skin!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Photo that Drives me Crazy!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo that Drives me Crazy!!   Photo that Drives me Crazy!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Hola, my Sweet Love!!

Your Pictures, Your Smile and Your Heart Always Surprise me and Put me on my place around Dreams World; Thank You so much, Thank You!! BEAUTY!
The only One in my life, since I can remember!!
I've kissed You, I am Kissing You, I will Kiss You a lot Tonight!!
Well, Adult Time has gone some other place now; Love does not know anything about maturity; don't You think so, my Bright Angel!
I've been making some jokes, and today some more by videos. Hope You like it, was just for have some fun. Everything's so OK about Hope!! Nothing else matters, when I can See Your Smile Shine!
I become another person, Energized by Goodness and Love, and Peace!
Well, You don't want to make things Easy to me, I will have to study a lot today!!
But NBA Playoffs have just started (yesterday Bright Madrid-Barça, 1-1; goals from numbers 15 and 7; Great Teams, Great Game) cheers cheers cheers flower

You make me, ooh, Fly to the Stars!!
You Look Perfect in that Photo, You Shine Brighter than the Sun!! Wink Wink Much more! flower
I'll have to Work a lot!! You know how those things do work out!! Wink Wink love smiley flower
i am Looking at Your photo!
ARGH, I AM... HAPPY!!
And listening to song "Completamente enamorados"; I am so IN LOVE with You!!
I know if We Hold on this Way, Future will be so Bright for us All, I am more sure about than about any other thing in this World, excepting our Love!!

I am listening to "Lady" now, Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie (wow! Probably one of my 5 most favorite songs of all time)!!

I wish You the Best Day for this Start of the Weekend in your country, that I think I feel as mine too; and that Enjoy Every Single Moment with Your Girls and Family and Friends!
Peace and Love, that's All I Need!!
Your Happiness, Your Happiness, this Way I can Survive for One Million Eterneties more!!
I Swear, from the Deepest of my Heart!!
I Adore You!! Eternally and with no end!!
I am Yours, completely!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Photo that Drives me Crazy!!
Page 1 of 1