Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brightest, Sweetest Heart!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Empty
PostSubject: Brightest, Sweetest Heart!   Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 pm

love smiley cheekey smiley Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Emmysbrookeshields1.th cheekey smiley love smiley

Thank You for All, Brooke, my Beloved One, and All Friends too!! I Love You All!
I am trying to make the last post today. It's just that I have been for so many years... And now, to See Brooke, and to Finally letting me Understand I could Touch her Perfect hand and Feel... It is too much!! I am Here, for anything, ready to be a Good Person and to be anything You want. I Swear, I am on my knees for You!!
I Adore Your Heart; You make me good and You are the Reason that I Breathe!! action smiley action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brightest, Sweetest Heart!   Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:54 am

Oh my, finally, I could enter the Forum!! wave action smiley action smiley
Brooke, I Love You, but I think I understand I have to go a little down here!!
OK, Love is True, but I must care in a better way!!
Thank You for the Inspiration, I will work as hard as I can!!
I have only taken one painkiller, for diplomatic reasons more than anything. I am going to put the diplomatic suit on, from now on!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I just Love to See your Smile!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brightest, Sweetest Heart!   Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

I admit I got so frightened when I could not enter the forum. I was so worried. If for anything I lost comunication with You... It would be so tough. I could not handle it!!
I am OK about it, Peace now. You know how Passionate We are, in Everything!! That is Beautiful, but so hard. I know You know it Well!! I Adore You; I am Breathing; Your Existence is All to me!! On my knees, All You may want from me; All, my Sweet and Beloved Princess!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brightest, Sweetest Heart!   Brightest, Sweetest Heart! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brightest, Sweetest Heart!
Page 1 of 1