Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Endless Love beyond Time!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Endless Love beyond Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Endless Love beyond Time!!   Endless Love beyond Time!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

flower Endless Love beyond Time!! Endlessloveglance.th flower

Picture, but much more Intense than image, FEELING, has been the guiding light in my life, All that I wanted!!
Brooke, You are now much more than You could ever be in my life before; You mean my All, and I'm on my knees for You!! All I have You know is Yours!! I Love You Forever!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Endless Love beyond Time!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endless Love beyond Time!!   Endless Love beyond Time!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

I think those Today Beauties meant that All I've done till today is Good enough for a life!!
Thank You Brooke, in this game, so many second meanings that it's so usual not knowing anything, second from the second from the second... Like geometrical progression. It is True, my other sister keeps my mind really worried, but I am sure she will get better. No one single second meaning here!!
I am accepting All You say, no more chances. I Always knew what Morality is!!
But I do not want hurt or disturb You any more. I know I have awaken Feelings in You, but I think I've gone too far, with All.
Do not worry about me, because all "back" things are for jokes. Just playing as an answer. action smiley
I will Eteranlly Love You, but I am starting to ask myself it I should go from here. Am I hurting You?
Oh my Lord if that was True.
Thanks to all these years, I've forgotten those idealistic state of mind that does not drive me anywhere. Well, it's Beautiful for art, and We need Ideals and Honor to Live and to Improve, but I know we all have to put our feet on Earth. Now I am putting my feet on earth.
You are so Beautiful.
I Love You, and I Feel so comfortable with all friends (men and women, but those last look specially better to me). Smile
It's just that I've Always Loved You, and I Always will!! And, even in Reality, that is Sacred to me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSMtvvLfLms
This was my first sensual-romantic- song for woman's Love (as I thought it was) in life.
You are Perfect, and it is True!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Endless Love beyond Time!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: