Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddess or Angel? The same Brooke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goddess or Angel?  The same Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Goddess or Angel? The same Brooke!   Goddess or Angel?  The same Brooke! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 am

cheekey smiley Goddess or Angel?  The same Brooke! Beauty14657620282.th cheekey smiley

I Like this photo very much, so Lovely and Beautiful!
My Beloved Brooke, I come and all energy waves in my heart take its right place in my, Feelings of Peace and Love!! Thank You for this and many other things We also know very well (how many Good and Beautiful things from You) I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goddess or Angel?  The same Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddess or Angel? The same Brooke!   Goddess or Angel?  The same Brooke! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Brooke, this kid is apologizing again. I was feeling very Homo... Neandertalensis, I mean!!
Embarassed Laughing
I let Passion took my heart and... With 42 ºC it is difficult to use mind right.
I went for a walk and breathed and came again.
I understand that video, its Poetical and Beautiful Meaning; Sorry again please!!
S to S: Yes, You are not the only one bright!
s to s: Yes, it's True!
Smile Smile
flower flower
It's just that I Love You too much!! Well, and it's not scheming from me, I Swear for the most Sacred, but, at the very least, looking for the positive side from the whole thing:
Passion is still Alive in me ("cómo te lo diría yo, y de qué modo!" Shocked Laughing Cool Wink Wink ); and some Real Common Sense has just and finally Grown up inside of me.
All I am saying is Naturally from the heart and True!!
Brooke, You are so Bright, and I am feeling so S...TUPID now!!
I am Looking at were We Are, and it is MUCH MORE THAN HEAVEN TO ME, I could never Imagine, neither my best and glorious dreams could reach how I am Feeling for You now!!
Physical distance is hard, but We'll make it through!! I Know, I Feel!!

Trying to look so much handsome Looking at You, and it is like I had found You eating Joey's hands!! Wink Wink Wink Smile

Neverending Love in our souls,
eternity from your loving eyes,
that is all I see till the day I die;
and You are here with me, forever.
love smiley love smiley

I think not much Inspiration, but Tons of Love!!
From my heart, I Adore You!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Goddess or Angel? The same Brooke!
Page 1 of 1