Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 am

flower Smile Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Beckyandtom.th Smile flower

Not very good quality image, but I think it is so nice and funny. I liked very much Bob Hope movies, and with Brooke they were Amazing!
cheekey smiley Brooke, You cheekey smiley are that girl I always dreamed of, the most bright woman to me and my Destiny written on the stars, for Good!! It is so Beautiful, so Joyful, so Amazing, to Stay Here, Feeling so much Love with You!! I'm fine, I Adore You too much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 pm

flower love smiley This very funny pic, represent some kind of Freedom to me. It is so symbolyc, for so many things.
There You are, with Great Bob Hope, really Extraordinary Comedian, as You!
There are Tom and Becky, Dreams from my earliest years, about alternative lifes to Inspire myself!!
There is this pic Here, the place much more than material one, where I can Express my Love for You Everyday!!
Isn't that Magic!!
Hope, Dreams for Inspiration in Real Life I am facing (my rarely brave face Laughing Wink Wink ) with more Illusion than ever before. I just want to do good things, as high as I can.
I admit it is for myself, a part of it, but the biggest One is only FOR LOVE!
I am going to post a present message, You know me, that comes from the past and that will keep all its Meaning Forever!! This is Heavenly, and Pure Magical Moments I am Living; I know You can See, Feel and Believe!! That is All we'll ever Need!!
I Love You, I Honestly Love You so much!! love smiley flower
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

PS: This time I had a typo mistake, and it was not my intention. I make many mistakes, we all make, but there is always a Way to find, searching for Freedom and Hope for the Living. It is so Real and Bright. You are so Real and Bright!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:34 am

Your Living, your Bright ways, from your Heart, are the Guiding Light along my way!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 am

I admit I got angry sometimes, and that it was because I did not understand anything, anything. I was Blind!
That's the past, and will never happen again. I Promise, my Adored. I Always Loved You the same. I was trying to understand. If I could be your knight, as I've always wanted to, I would be on my knees now, kissing your hand!! And I know I am!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Hola!! (I have to copy that cover from 1985, oh my, and Seul is a nice place too, I could see it Suspect Wink Smile Smile )
That cover, that month, that year... Terrific!
Those coincidences. They are always in our lifes. I never get too obssesed with those things.
Yesterday happened sad things. Last good-by to our very admired Elizabeth Taylor, Rest in Peace for Eternity; and other things I talked about, my sister.
I do not talk about all celebrities going because I don't think this is the place. But I know, only for this, beloved Elizabeth Taylor had a special relathionship with Brooke and Michael!
love smiley flower
In the other side, there happened many other beautiful things, I, All, fortunetely could enjoy!
That's Everyday's story! flower love smiley
And Brooke, my Story could only start when You came into my life!
I am not worried about the fact I may have some bad things from my father. In fact, he was just one person, I am his son; and at the same time, in fact, I have always known myself very well, from the very first time I had sense of my own reason.
Do not worry for that about me, please!!

Coming here, Looking at your Photos with some Good music, it is Healing to me!!
I even studied yesterday.
I am looking for some kind of common things about human, as we know, "Racionalidad".
I am having a lot of ideas. I had some master lines, even "hipótesis" too.
Scientific Methode starts through the Idea, and that is out (in a conscious way I mean) of methodology.
Also, not all our knowledgement is based upon lyrics. Sometimes, we understand something that is not still possible to translate into letters, even when we have caught some kind of primitive idea. Our evolutioned brain is a whole united thing, working. Not only intellectual sides as we traditionally know. I mean primitive "brains" but something else too.
Images, some kind of "ethereal"concepts there... It is difficult to me to express all in english. I hope I was able to express the idea.
I think aestthetics have something to say there. The evolution line is a work to make sense about the outside world inside, to interact with it.
There is some kind of "Racionalidad" we could "objetivar" to give its own and well deserved prestige to it. I am always talking about common sense. That is!

Brooke, All I will ever do, it will be through your Inspiration!! I Adore You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!   Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke and Bob Hope, Fantasy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: