Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Memories that will be Eternal!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Memories that will be Eternal!! Empty
PostSubject: Memories that will be Eternal!!   Memories that will be Eternal!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 pm

love smiley cheekey smiley flower Memories that will be Eternal!! Feinsteinsloveandfun201.th Memories that will be Eternal!! Mylifemyallbrookeshield.th flower cheekey smiley love smiley

You are the Brightest Person I've ever seen, Ever!
And You could never Imagine how Happy I was for the touch of your hand, Your Care, Your Good Humored Heart, Your Beauty, Your Class. Your CLASS looked TERRIFIC, MORE THAN TERRIFIC, TO ME. YOU ARE A GODDESS, THE BEST to me! And I Adore You, but I know All I say is Real, I can See All, and I am so Proud how Extraordinary Values, so Well Known all around the world by People, decore the Woman that I Love, that I will Always Love!!

PS: Thanks a lot for the first pic today, it will help a lot! You can not imagine how much!!
Thank You!!! The First one made me smile and gave me calm, the second one hope, it is a Living Miracle to me. Brooke, "my" Adored Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Memories that will be Eternal!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories that will be Eternal!!   Memories that will be Eternal!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Beyond my physic needs, the touch of your skin, there is this Love!!
I Adore You, and All I've been doing and, knowing me, I will Always do, is for looking bright and good to You, because I Love You too much!! You are giving Peace to me, Everyday, to Breath, in this Endless Love for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Memories that will be Eternal!!
Page 1 of 1