Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beauty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Beauty! Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty!   The Beauty! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:58 am

love smiley The Beauty! 1970dsdf654456605465065.th love smileyThe Beauty! 1901pu0.th love smiley The Beauty! 11430model31221041lo.th love smiley The Beauty! 25368sah2jpg9pb122535lo.th love smiley The Beauty! 55060006.th love smiley

I only ask God to live with your beauty until my dying, day by day. Feeling so grateful and Happy for the most precious gift of Heaven.
Your beauty makes me cry for the happiness! Every day of my life.
You are the most beautiful Flower I will ever see, and I only want to stay by your side.
Any other place is an unknown and dark land for me. Here I feel safe and warm.
The miracle of your face, the harmony of your legs when you are walking, your perfect skin, your blue eyes more beautiful than the sky, your smile from Heaven, your perfect hands, lips of red gold... The honest purity of your soul!
I don't wanna know anything else, I can not understand any other thing.
I will love YOU more and more each day of my life. I ADORE YOU!!

love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

The Beauty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beauty!   The Beauty! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:05 pm

wave Wow this is very beautiful post love smiley love smiley love smiley love love love cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley party smiley action smiley
Thank you flower
Back to top Go down

The Beauty!
Page 1 of 1