Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Too much Fire, too much Burning!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Empty
PostSubject: Too much Fire, too much Burning!!   Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm

affraid bom cheekey smiley Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Snowheartbro1v.th cheekey smiley bom affraid

As long as I can not be sure, I am going to say these things.
If I could have You in my arms, I would make You Feel more Love and Passion than You could have ever Felt in your life, my Sweet and Passionate Love.
I would KISS every single part of You, and I'd make You almost felt like dying for the Pleasure from my "Love" and my hands and my lips.
It is more than taking my breath away, to See You, to Think and Dream of You, to Feel You, and despite of all this can not Touching You.
But Life must Go on, and our Love will Go on!!
[color=red]I am Loving You, Burning for You, Adoring You!![/color
]You are a Princess, and I am a thief that is only thinking about robbering You, SO MUCH HONESTLY Wink Wink Smile Smile , all the time!!
But I Truly Love You, for the Rest of my Life!!
You and me, the both of us, are One!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Too much Fire, too much Burning!!   Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Destiny's been Well Written, and this Love will be Eternal, Passionate and Pure!!
I Adore You for the rest of my life, my Sweet Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Too much Fire, too much Burning!!   Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

And all "numbers", from 0 to 9, in any possible order and combination Wink Wink , are Good!!
And I Love You More than Ever!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am going for a walk, trying to catch some fresh air, to put it inside of me, to put my temperature down. I am at work rolleeye smiley (I am doing too) , could You Imagine.. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much Fire, too much Burning!!   Too much Fire, too much Burning!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much Fire, too much Burning!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: