Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now, "I can dream about You"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Now, "I can dream about You" Empty
PostSubject: Now, "I can dream about You"   Now, "I can dream about You" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

flower Smile cheekey smiley Now, "I can dream about You" 951037a11221199lo.th cheekey smiley Smile flower

love smiley There's an opened door to my wild and purest dreams, it's the story of your Love and mine when it faces, somewhere in the air beyond the horizon I see, your bright eyes and your heavenly smile next to me, so close the both of us together!!
Have a great Weekend, the Best One!! I Love You so much!! I will Dream, I will Work (enthusiasm is real in me for this work, DIFFICULT AS HELL: wow, You know how much I like it; but I've changed, and more important than this is my will to Do something Good for All in All ways and All Places of Society, Everywhere!) and I will come!! . And Please, just Remember that I Dream of You and I Love You!! love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Now, "I can dream about You"   Now, "I can dream about You" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm

This Goodness and Calm I am Feeling are only and just because of You.
To Feel as One with You, just as One Soul, is All I Need to Fly and Believe in Heaven and in All Beautiful things from this World, and, very specially, the Whole Man/Womankind!!
It's a new word I like, the last one. To go beyond sexism suspicious about me. That kind of thinking... I don't like at all! We are Living Together!
Brooke, my Beloved Angel, my Bright and Beautiful Lady, You are and will always be my only Love. Only You, in my past days, and for Eternity!!
On my knees, so Free, I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Now, "I can dream about You"   Now, "I can dream about You" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

My Sweet Love, I am going to Dream and to Love You tonight!!
I am Loving You now, it is much more than a Dream!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, "I can dream about You"   Now, "I can dream about You" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now, "I can dream about You"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: