Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, our Sweet Princess!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, our Sweet Princess! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, our Sweet Princess!   Brooke, our Sweet Princess! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 am

Brooke, our Sweet Princess! 97375brookeshields.th

In your arms I can rest and in your eyes I can fly away. There is nothing but Your Bright Soul, the way to Talent too, and your Heavenly Smile for me!!
The One, Brooke queen study , I Admire You, I Adore You and I Love You beyond my words!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Smile PS: The other day I had a lot of fun with "Big Bang", with great Keith Carradine as the father of Penny, Leonard's girlfriend in Heaven!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, our Sweet Princess! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke, our Sweet Princess!   Brooke, our Sweet Princess! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:58 pm

I remember Magic Johnson, when he was asked about his keys for success. He said a lot of wise things and he used to finish his speech with "Ah, and some Magic" (well, the truth is that I listened to it in spanish, "ah, y un poco de magia", so I think it was not very bad translation).
Solidarity I've learnt from many people along my life let me Always think and Feel, and now say too: "ah, and we are One". flower
study study
PS: Brooke, You have Saved my Soul!! And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke, our Sweet Princess!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: