Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Her Happy Smiling: this is All!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Her Happy Smiling: this is All!! Empty
PostSubject: Her Happy Smiling: this is All!!   Her Happy Smiling: this is All!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 pm

flower cheekey smiley Her Happy Smiling: this is All!! Barmovieheavenkgrhqrjye.th flower

I am trying to make some funny moments. I am imagining it as a story to laugh. Hope You like it.

In that Bar,

- Got milk?
- No, this is a BAR, not a market (or home Like a Star @ heaven Wink Wink ). Whisky, Vodka, Beer, Palo...
- Palo?!!
- Yes, typical drink from my is-“LAND’S” (anCient tradition) cellar. It feels strong to paladar, good and smooth flavour, thick and special taste...
- Ah, I think I would not like it. Got milk?
- Aaah OK, yes, got milk. Harvey! flower
- Thank You! Oh, no, this is not the brand I..
- Yes, I see!! I am a Professional Very Happy wave , and will bring any One You may need, Gorgeous and Sweet Lady, whom I have the Honor of calling her my FRIEND!
action smiley action smiley Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Her Happy Smiling: this is All!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Happy Smiling: this is All!!   Her Happy Smiling: this is All!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:33 pm

As I see my english is not going really well today... Too many Emotions to be controlled in English!! Smile Smile

Te amo, y siempre te amaré. Eres mi ansiedad eterna, el eco tantas veces buscado de tu alma y tu piel, convertida en la Paz y en Fuente de Deseo Infinito. El que no puede acabar jamás, porque este Lazo de Amor es Inquebrantable y hecho de tu propia Ternura unida a mi corazón.
Si puede haber Felicidad en este mundo, sólo hay un camino hacia Ella para mí!!

love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Her Happy Smiling: this is All!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: