Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Empty
PostSubject: The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!   The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Lovely Angel; God, Heaven, Truly Exist! Thank You for that and All! Shocked wave cheekey smiley Smile

Like a Star @ heaven flower cheekey smiley The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Dearedwinaopeningnighti.th The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Dearedwinaopeningnightv.th The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Dearedwinav.th The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Dearedwinaopeningnight6.th cheekey smiley flower Like a Star @ heaven

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL! I'M GONNA HAVE, OH YES! wave cheers Basketball party smiley action smiley flower

It's just that when I look at You I can't help talking without being dramatic or crazy; You wake a storm up inside of me. So many feelings that I can hardly breathe or think well. You touch every fiber or my heart. It's so difficult, to look at your eyes without being sourrendered by this wave that brings my mind to Heaven, losing it for all things situated before the sky.
Looking at You, your eyes, is looking at the sun, the moon and the stars; seeing all possibilities and last frontiers of my life. On my knees, I've to kiss your innocent and lovely hand, in the sweetest and most softly way I need and can.
I was looking at your photos, and I had to stopt and come here, because my feelings were exploding inside of me, and I had to write these words to You.
You make cry, You make me Happy as I've never been before; there's nothing You can not do for me with an only smile or glance. When I feel like You could be staring at me, it's like being born again, and it seems to me Life was and Infinite and Beautiful way or Peace and Roses that never end.
I know I should not do it all the time, but I have to. I have to! I have to say I'm sorry again, for all things I did bad. I'm not feeling shame by now, I almost forgot these dark sensations about me, but need to express to You how much You've really meant to me for all my life.
Sometimes, I think it's not fair for an ordinary being like me to be able to Love You this way I do. Because this Happiness and Seas of Heaven You paint in my soul it seems too much to me, too much GOODNESS for me.
You make I want to Be the best man I can be, and I would do anything for You. I can only think about good and nice things at this time, like innocence was the only truth alive in my heart now. In fact it is, because we can be all we want to be, and your strength, this Beauty from your Adorable and caring soul, gives me all the force and goodness a man could ever need to be just pure in the deepest of his heart.
This is how I'm feeling now, only thanks to You!!
Brooke, my Angel, Heaven of all days and nights, I Love You. How much I Love You. Forever, Helplessly and beyond All; I Adore You.
I just can say that I honestly adore you!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!   The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 pm

I don't know if I've ever been as touched as last saturday by Brooke, in the Internet I mean.
These images; Brooke, your heart... Oh, all places I may go become bright to my eyes, like they all were touched by this emotion before I could see them.
It's like (secrets, secrets...) I wanted to send a big hug EVERYBODY. In fact, I'm doing it right now. God Bless You All! Thanks a lot for your Help!
Brooke, how could I return to express in a different way my feelings for You. They're growing up all the time, as my soul by You!! Smile Love did win. It Always was in our place and our hearts!! Smile
I Adore You, with all my heart and with all that I am; I Love You, Lovely Angel of my Life! And I'm always going to stay, the best way I can, with You. Always, I need to stay WITH YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!   The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:32 pm

cheekey smiley love smiley The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Dearedwinaopeningnightx.th love smiley cheekey smiley

Smile flower love smiley All hope in my life start from your Beauty, an evident and so deep truth at the same time, your Happiness and your Living.
Feeling as One, more than ever in my life, I honestly Love You. This emotion does not stop growing on its own natural and good way. And now I know this will can never stop. This is a way that takes me to Heaven, hand on hand with your soul. Please, the only thing I truly need is your Happiness. Forever, I Adore You!! I'm feeling all goodness that can live inside of me when I think of You or when I look at You, and also when I see me reflected on your bright eyes, as the man who will Eternally Love You and that just want to be by your side like this, Endlessly!! love smiley flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!   The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The are no words for this Beauty, growing up to Heaven!
Page 1 of 1