Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love and the Light, in me from You. Eternity!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Love and the Light, in me from You.  Eternity!! Empty
PostSubject: Love and the Light, in me from You. Eternity!!   Love and the Light, in me from You.  Eternity!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 pm

flower Love and the Light, in me from You.  Eternity!! 291hy4.th flower

Brooke, I don't know if I am still strong enough to stay in front of all these strange faces. I think I am, sure about it, but I don't if I still want to stay. Anyway, You can be sure about one thing: I Love You. And now I know all things I did bad, even when I did not know it (I Swear!); and also understand all your patiente and caring goodness. Now I know You never failed me. Now I know, much more than ever, You ARE THE ANGEL I ALWAYS DREAMED!! YOU'RE MY HERO!! The only think I ask God is You may Forgive, someday. I'm so much sorry, so much. Don't need good words o kisses, it's just something between me and myself. Just we two Very Happy Smile Wink You know, this boy is a little crazy! Please, Believe, You can not imagine how much I'm sorry!
I Love You Forever. In or outside of the light, I will Always Love You!! Never be worried about me, I've been in worse places before. And even when I don't come here or anywhere, I Swear to You I will stand watching your Heavenly way on Earth!! Your Love will inspire me till the very far day I die. And if You ever may need my lending and friendly hand, I'll be there. You can believe me, also about that!! God Bless You and All!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Love and the Light, in me from You. Eternity!!
Page 1 of 1