Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adoration and Love!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Adoration and Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Adoration and Love!!   Adoration and Love!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 am

flower Adoration and Love!! Kidfest2010nycvi.th flower

flower What I've said, your Beauty! It's still Beyond Words! The truth is that it'll always be!
But pic in the past post, it's Absolutely Breathtaking!
And my heart tells me to stay; not to start my own bad time by going.
My craziness will never end, that I can tell You it is for sure. I want/I don't want/I want... It's just that long time passed since the first time I could see, and that sometimes loneliness penetrate my skin, where it lives, and touches my soul. But this is just for a while. I Swear I will be crazy, but I Swear I will be Truly Good, more than ever. Now, I think I've learned to be almost perfectly good (these kind of words I dare to say everyday! Rolling Eyes wave ) even when I'm crazy.
As time goes by: to Love more and more, easy; to be a good person, try after try; and to be less and less crazy, as a mental and natural fight for maturity.
But not too mature, just to lift reason up for when it seems to be so far for Love.
To Adore You is not possible to be changed. When I look at You, it's always like something exploded in my heart. I'm tired, and I feeling so strong.
All and anything I can do for Love Goodness is the only gift I want to share.
I Love You, in a terrific way, so much that I'm feeling right here now, like You had always been by my side.
I Need You, so much that I will can never find how to be brave enough to express it. That's how much I Need You!!
I Adore You, and nothing could change that. Your BEAUTY is my Life, and I'm Forever and only Yours!!
Don't listen to me when I talk about dying; I can't Live without You. When You come to me, as a woman, as a dream, I touch the sky, and believe in Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down

Adoration and Love!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: