Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson   Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehzenWuGlDY

Brooke´s speach from the funeral ceremony for the Michael Jackson.
So special and moving speach.
Thank you Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

PostSubject: Re: Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson   Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:49 pm

love smiley This moment was one of the most extraordinary situations I have ever seen in my life; for the Love. honesty and strenght from Brooke the whole World could share, with beloved friends, She and Michael.
I will never forget this sad but amazingly bright day, as a tribute to our beloved Michael -we all remember him, forever-; and also as a clear window to the sincere beauty that we all have always known lives in her heart.
love smiley

Thank You Brooke!!! love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

PostSubject: Re: Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson   Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:41 am

YES DEAR FRIEND, BROOKE SPOKE SO NICE AND TOUCHY rolleeye smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson   Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooke´s speach for Micahel Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: VIDEOS-
Jump to: