Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Love and We'll Live!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

We Love and We'll Live!! Empty
PostSubject: We Love and We'll Live!!   We Love and We'll Live!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 pm

flower We Love and We'll Live!! Bajoelmar10223600gal.th We Love and We'll Live!! 123319090122392lo.th flower

I don't need to make a flag up with my pride, I don't want to be some the One any more; I just want to Feel Love, reaching out the whole World and All Beings on it.
You are the Only One Who could save me, and You did it. I'm forgetting, quicker and quicker as times keeps going by, little wars and fights. Your light, your light. Nothing else I can feel, when I'm by your side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nYCJGYQlcc flower

I need You, and I'm glad You Stay Here, what else a man could ask for but feeling deeply Loved by the Woman he Adores since he was a child and that will Love till the day he'll die.
In the sky, on the brightest stars of Heaven, we'll write this Feeling with its reflection on the morning sea, and nothing will ever divide this One we were born to Be. I'll Adore You, and your Happiness and your Heart will give me Strenght and Joy to create with You this sensation one thousand million times more in our hearts. I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

We Love and We'll Live!!
Page 1 of 1