Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Empty
PostSubject: Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!   Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 am

flower Smile Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Asaguybild.th Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Adoracinbrookeshieldsem.th Smile flower

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cars on the highway, sorry for the time. Well, it's fair to say it. I've just arrived at work. But, despite to I regret the accident (I think it was harder for the traffic than any other thing, not very much for people's safety), I'm calmed.
That's an Evolution, really Good. I've changed during these last years. For Good. And I'm telling the truth.
And sorry again for so many words. It was also a good realistic and true way to explain my feelings.
Brooke, I Adore You. To think about serious things make me understand even more how I Love You and What You really Means to me.
And I Swear I understand purposes of everything.
You're always in my heart and in my soul. Forever Love!!
queen flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!   Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:23 am

Creo que estoy como una cabra (lo cual es mucho peor que mirarlas fijamente).
Sólo quería decir que lo que entiendo es el sentido de la broma. No quiero preocupar a nadie sobre la evolución de mis gustos. No sería nada malo, el problema es que supondría saltar a otro corral, dificultando ciertos aspectos románticos. Smile Wink
Todo esto, hablar tanto sobre mí y tan profundamente como lo he hecho, nunca hubiera imaginado que lo haría.
Es por Brooke. Puedo jurar que, para cualquiera que me conozca de verdad, es la mayor prueba de amor que he hecho jamás.
No somos cajas cerradas y compartimentadas, y desnudar mis sentimientos hacia Ella, para hacérselo llegar todo, no podía sino llevar a este punto.
No me arrepiento de nada.
Es Amor, lo que siento.
Cuando sea mayor, y esté más calmado, estoy seguro de que podré hablar en persona con Brooke queen flower Smile
flower Brooke! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!   Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Forgive me. Forgive me All. I wouldn't change anything. It's just that... My whole life, my past and hopes. You are! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!   Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classy Dress, as Brooke Thinking and Feeling!
Page 1 of 1