Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Love You till the last ending!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I'll Love You till the last ending!! Empty
PostSubject: I'll Love You till the last ending!!   I'll Love You till the last ending!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 pm

love smiley I'll Love You till the last ending!! Sonrisaenmoradoiii.th love smiley I'll Love You till the last ending!! 31837lastscandd122470lo.th love smileyI'll Love You till the last ending!! 66816003122746lo.th love smiley I'll Love You till the last ending!! 66274image15122137lo.th love smiley

love smiley I love You more than I could ever have imagined, very much more than I did in my brightest dreams of the past.
And, today, I only ask our Lord some breathing to show You how much I love, how much I care and I how much I need You. Every single day of my life!
I don't want to see the Sun or the sky anymore, I don't want to feel the sand and the sea under my feet when I'm walking alone, I don't want to feel any kind of peace till I make my real best for You.
I would and I will do anything for You. Nothing else matters to me, deep in my soul. I will live and die everyday for You.
And this is my first and last truth: for one tender hug, my whole life; for one lovely kiss, my immortal soul.
I love You, and I always will; I swear.
Brooke, my sweet love, only You in my life.
love smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsuYHcSJESc
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

I'll Love You till the last ending!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Love You till the last ending!!   I'll Love You till the last ending!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:24 am

I love you flower cherry THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL POST love love smiley cheekey smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down

I'll Love You till the last ending!!
Page 1 of 1