Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The calmest night; for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The calmest night;  for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!! Empty
PostSubject: The calmest night; for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!!   The calmest night;  for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 am

flower love smiley The calmest night;  for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!! 1156xs8.th The calmest night;  for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!! Healthmagazinemay2009.th love smiley flower

Tonight, the calmest one in my whole life Rolling Eyes Laughing Wink , I just want to say that this is a gift I had never think I could take. I'm going to see Brooke (yes the real, Brooke Shields Shocked cheers ) at the theatre, Leap of faith .
I honestly Love You, and I would never, Never, do anything that could disturb even less than a little your peaceful life. Please, be all calm and Happy because I am, tonight!!
And I Love You All People there!!! When I'm listening to rock music, is just for the bringing of Good Energy!
And I just want to have a great time, for joy and happiness. After so long time, I think we all deserve it!
All the things for Love, Pure. Nothing wrong. Please, don't worry for anything!!
I'm not jumping without my youth basketball team, but I'm jumping with my Family Friends!
It's gonna be a moment to last Forever!! Nothing else matters but Reality and Purity of Love! If I see her on the stage... Wow! If I can talk to her, quietly and peacefully... Dream!! queen flower Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA Only for lyrics, music and meaning. Ah, and for Love!! "Only", not too many things I think! affraid Laughing Smile

Brooke, I Love You, and these days are going to be like a miracle to me!! My heart and my soul will always be yours!!
I love you Smile love smiley love smiley Smile I love you
Back to top Go down

The calmest night; for days of Love, Pure, and Peace!!
Page 1 of 1