Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the Strenght from Here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

All the Strenght from Here! Empty
PostSubject: All the Strenght from Here!   All the Strenght from Here! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:07 am

Smile Wink action smiley All the Strenght from Here! 6930961a122580lo.thAll the Strenght from Here! Brookeand007.thAll the Strenght from Here! 84519161.th All the Strenght from Here! Kury02.th All the Strenght from Here! 668391980movie14122943l.th action smiley Wink Smile

love smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdNiXdPa9Q (it's the official video; just as a Dream of Love, as Always)
I always want the Best for You, I wish You the very Best in this World. For this I know I don't even deserve your Friendship, but I tried to make good, for Love, Real!! I Always talked about You as Very Important Person to my Feelings, never as any other thing. Sorry me if anytime it could not look like this.
I Love You! I know You don't need any other question or thought from me, and I agree!!
You are in my Dreams, and You're my Angel, and my Inspiration. That's a Pretty Full and Complete Thinking!! And I'm just a Man (I still think so -always thought, and to use my sensitivity is so good to me) that always Respect and Loves You!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

All the Strenght from Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the Strenght from Here!   All the Strenght from Here! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:10 am

action smiley love smiley Many photos this time, space, but still not enough! It's Endless Love! Smile queen flower love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down

All the Strenght from Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: