Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!! Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!!   The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

action smiley love smiley The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!! Brendastarrrodaje.th The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!! Endlesslovepensandoquen.th The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!! 21brookeshields.th love smiley action smiley

Cuando la niebla se aleje de mis ojos, y ya pueda ver con el corazon, seré digno de entregarte y poner a tus pies todo el amor que siento.
Las estrellas, la luz y el viento serán testigos. Te lo prometo.
Me creía inteligente pero ahora pienso que soy un presuntuoso, por imaginar y hablar demasiado. Pero si hay algo puro de verdad en mi corazón eres queen flower
Déjame sentir que me amas. No quería pedir nada, pero ya ves, admito que soy humano. Bella condición, después de todo. Siempre, sin descanso, te amaré. I Love You, my... Ah Exclamation You are more than All to me!! In the deep of your Heart... Oh my, You're a miracle! Please, forgive me, I can't Live without You!!
action smiley love smiley love smiley action smiley

Smile PS: Oh, Thank You!! Smile
Back to top Go down

The Beauty of her Heart, written with fire on my soul!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: