Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 am

Smile Good Adoring Morning!! Smile
Smile Smile

I've come for a while to Share something I've sent to Professor about things I'm studying. It's been long time since last sharing, and I think I can and must do.
It's catalonian because we talk using this. I don't want to post translation because would fit too bad, but by google translator it is so easy to understand, if interested.
Anyway, I Share, my Friends.
I thought about posting after writing, because thought could be interesting. Nothing for flattering myself. Just expressing the way I am, and also trying to make my part, for if it can help action smiley
flower flower flower

"Habermas critica Dilthey defensant una hermenèutica moderna, gadameriana, del diàleg amb l'autor i les seves circumstàncies i de la impossibilitat d'arribar a comprendre totalment un text (de fet, crec que la majoria de nosaltres quan llegim el que vam escriure un temps després ja no ho interpretam exactament igual a com ho vam escriure, fins i tot). Hi estic d'acord, amb les dificultats molt.
Però una cosa.
Penso que tenim aquesta doble facultat que destaca Dilthey en diferenciar ciències de la natura i de l'esperit: la capacitat simbòlica abstracta, que permet un llenguatge totalment pur quan a conceptualitat, gairebé, i una altra per la comprensió de l'esfera "vital" humana.
I estic d'acord amb Dilthey pel que fa a la diferenciació i pel que fa a la forma de comprendre cada una. La segona: quan parla (no em refereixo a l'bjectivitat, que veig clara la tesi d'Habermas i Gadamer) de situar-se, gràcies al principi d'universalitat de l'humà, en l'altre. Les investigacions sobre les neurones "mirall" avancen en aquest sentit. Només podem entendre el que no és purament objectiu del text o del missatge a través d'això penso. En el cas del diàleg explícit o en el cas d'afrontar un text és exactament el mateix, "l'empatia comunicativa" supleix la tasca del cervell conceptual en el cas de tot el que no és pura objectivitat. Clar, les barreres són molt més grans del que Dilthey considerava. Amb això estic amb Habermas totalment."
Smile Smile Smile

Smile Brooke, You Make I think better, but You Make I Think More about You Smile
It's just Joy and Inspiration, in fact. Studying and objectivity tries on it and work, and all of real life, do not take me appart from You at all. You Drive my Possibilities through them.
flower I Love You, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley

ps: How Nice Videos and Pictures, I See the Blessing Wishing from All!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 am

flower Smile Hi, Good Morning Everybody! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

how are things? Some music, imagine please, in those words: "how are things?"
Smile Smile Smile

I had good time reading yesterday's night. All People in the "made up of thinking" room wore beard. Well, excepting me (more properly, "not shaved"), and Brooke.
flower Laughing Smile Laughing flower
love smiley love smiley

It's a book from 1968, 7th edition from 1981, compilating texts from Newton to Ortega y Gasset, focused on Einsteins' Relativity Theory. Texts are selected, adding some of his own too, by L. Pearce Williams. Introductorial into subject!
Oh my, if I could find a Mathematics and Physical Professors to Teach me for one year. Just one year! And I could try something, I KNOW. Mathematical, Physical and Metaphysical. Even Einstein had technical help, mathematical instruments, from his wife.
But well, by now will keep Reading and Reading More, and intelectually trying to stay in Great Spanish Thinker Ortega y Gasset Level (like that was so easy! wave ), trying to analize, only for me by now, implications from all those theories and those other that are even newer. I did study quite physics at high school, 3 years, but we did not talk that much about quantical mechanics, just some elemental things. Now it's the moment for trying some more. MODEST.
But if I don't keep HIGH EXPECTATIONS on my studies, and BELIVING IN MYSELF ABOUT, I think, for my well known character, it's already better to let it go. So, just Expressing myself the way I am. Don't think to be like OH SO BRIGHT, but Feel like being Good enough.
flower You're so Good too! flower
party smiley party smiley party smiley

From Einstein, surprised me how, when he tries to explain about her living, her discoveries and her episthemological fundaments, talk so intensely about Importance of Conceptual thinking, more than language or mathematics. I understand why.
From Ortega y Gasset, liked so much some sentence like "la física de Einstein no es relativa, sino relativista, y merced a su relativismo consigue una significación absoluta". He understands means going to some Substance of Truth, but in the other ways understands something different "la teoría de Einstein es una maravillosa justificación de la multiplicidad armónica de todos los puntos de vista. Ampliado a la moral y la estética, constituyen una nueva forma de sentir la historia y la vida". Well, very Complex Implications. I'm taking notice about All by now. At some moment, we'll tell my opinion about all put together.
Shared!
Smile Smile Smile

flower Brooke, God Bless, I Love You. You'll See How Calm this place is going to Be!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

tongue smiley Feeling quite Good, came for Good tongue smiley
Brooke, I'm Sharing those thoughts that made me Feel wave / Razz / cheers . Emotion, among other "things" take me to these places to You.
The Name of Emotions is Your Name, Please You May Know it!! action smiley
When I finish doctorate (now I have to admit Need to reduce space of studies done, because have to focuse to concretize things, it's different perspective from essay, it's Canonic-Academic investigation, and it's Necessary not only for Official: it will Give me Culture that will also Give me Conceptuality Level I Do Need), having Philosophical Bases, Have to Study "Filosofía de la mente y Lógica, Filosofía de la ciencia, Física y Matemáticas".
To Make Sense for All I Want to Express and Explain, Fixing Concepts at the Level I Need and to Prove.
Shared, Brooke. Some Embarassed though what may seem, I swear.
Yesterday studentmate who was telling me good things about poems and philophical theories of mine truly made me Embarassed , and I told her: Please. Well not this word, but she, FRIEND, could See.
But You can be sure I'll Work till the Last Effort I Need, Brooke. I Promise and Swear!
You Inspire me so Much! Feeling so Good about You All too! God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

I'm like flying for Messages. Your Name is the Title for All. And this Means... Oh My!!
I'll be gentle, but You Know How I Feel!! It's Good, and I Enjoy it, and Share Here with You, and People! It's OK!!
flower I Love You, and I Love You so!! You're BLESSING to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: See at Night for All Nice Hugs, Kissed Ones!!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:03 am

Smile flower flower Smile

coming from some cures for the "after-fight" ( Wink Laughing ). After ceremony, after fight.
Smile Wink Smile

The other day was thinking about my staying Here.
The Real Mother is the Idea of You in this Context to me.
In this "Personal" Place, like Absolute Safe Property not being alone but "in the inside", my Mind Works Different.
There's Competitivity, there's of course, for the being known and listened (and sometimes, much more usually before, "attacked" -in any case, all from "mars" Smile ); but it's the Sense for Emotions that Gives to my Flexible Brain (Worked out for years on it!) this Ability to Go to that State of Mind where the Thinking becomes easier and so Flexible too.
It's like a change too. Like coming from airplane, heavy in fact, to something much more ethereal and fast. Ethereal for The Easy of its Turning Around and Going, but quite Explossive because of this, at the same time.
So, and this is not only for answering Video, because I was thinking about couple of days before, Here I am like "en el viente materno".
Do You All remember what I said about ability of kids, for Staying Always Interested for Learning?
When there's Adult Level of Conceptual Background and you're able to do this at the same time, results can be Amazing!
Anyway, have to Admit there was a Path Truly Difficult. The only one that Meant Big Effort to me. It's True, like "giving birth".
Yesterday was thinking about it.
The going away from the Kant's "sujeto trascendental" (made up as answer to aescepthicism from Hume and as historical result from cartesian separation body-mind) that erased Metaphysics to that kind of Unity for Fundaments of Metaphysics.
Scientists at Newest Level of Knowledge and Actual Experiments are Starting to Talk about it, instead of philosophers (yeah affraid ), so I am just taking something from the "opposite" side (this is my practical justifying-but not the only one) and making it Essential for the other one, the Origen, Phylosophy.
From the Moment we philosophically understand, as I explained, we are limited beings (just because kind of Level, from the MULTILEVEL COMPLEX STRUCTURES OF REALITY, we've raised up as Human from first being -not quantical, not speed of light, not gods of the infinite -or from the limits of Universe) we do have to admit Metaphysics are NECESSARY.
From First Fundaments. Again! Starting Over!
love smiley love smiley love smiley
action smiley Wink
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Smile flower flower Smile

how are things?
Very Well.
One of things thought.
Watching the TV series Good too "El amanecer del hombre" talked and showed how cromagnon was Specially and Specifically "Searcher", for going beyond.
"Colonizar" new territories, compared to neandertal, much more sedentary and less versatile.
About Creativity for Kids, and for All, I talked before.
Not entering now subject "neandertal-cromagnon" comparissons.
The fact is, I think (Reproducing Everything Mean such a Complex Reunion of Facts that is Impossible: Conceptual-Narrative-Symbolic explanation can Work for the Improving on the Subject), that this Specific "INSTINCT-PULSION" (I will call like this) for going beyond is connected, talking evolutive ways, to what I talked about how Human Conceptuality Appeared. There's some connection: when "different" (at first sight) specific Characters have appeared "at the same time" in history of evolution, this means something.
For this, when by Creativity we make any kind of conceptual art (not necessary Miguel Angel or Rafael, it's as Human as Language Ability), there's this Going Beyond for Pulsions that "Liberate" (one moment, sorry, a work call) the same way other more Active Behaviours can do, but More Intense, for deepest of mind, because the Sense Implicit in it.
It's Activity, Art, that has something in common with Satisfying Ancestral Pulsion (some Win!) that's connected to Sense Made by the Art.
This Heals. Recreate, Re-Build Consciousness (and "subconsciente" too). Till what point like of new? I can not say by now.
Probably Authorized and Expert Helping Opinion, from Psicologists..., for the whole thing, must have quite Importance on it as Way for Evolution.
I know it's All intuitive, but I've got not only from abstraction activity of mine, there's my own experience and the remembrance of my own evolution that counts too to me for saying.
If can Help, I say!
Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!   Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You for All Good Moments and Humanity!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: