Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY ADORATION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

MY ADORATION! Empty
PostSubject: MY ADORATION!   MY ADORATION! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 am

love smiley MY ADORATION! Agoodridefortheweekendv.th love smiley

I Adore You, because You are the purest heart I've ever known, and You are the most Beautiful Miracle from Nature I've also ever seen.
I Love You, and All things beside this are for having a good time or just something like soft wind in my ears. I've been in so many "places" in my life before that... And, come on, I Love and I laugh too!!! flower flower flower

When I watch, SORRY ME PLEASE,
santa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzlPf8kAhZM santa
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley wave wave wave wave wave wave wave Basketball queen cheers
I just,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Aeoxvhq1uw

And I don't say more things because I want to be "respectful" wave love smiley action smiley ( Embarassed pig Rolling Eyes Shocked affraid SORRY AGAIN, for my crazyness, You may laugh, because I would too geek Smile )
When these feelings get started inside of me... Wow, I need a good pair of brakes! Very Happy
I'm on my knees for You and I have only eyes for You! And I'm feeling so Good. Have the most peaceful night, my Sweet Angel Like a Star @ heaven queen !! flower love smiley Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower
PS: This Love for You can never End!!
Back to top Go down

MY ADORATION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: