Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13605

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 am

All bad moments I bringed to You, I'd do anything to erase, as I would Do with All bad moments You had to go through in life. It sounds like a kids talking, but it's what I Feel and I Honestly say!!
I only Love You, whatever happens in life, as I Need to Breathe to Survive; second one is just second as Natural order of things to me!! I Love You so True, in Blood and Soul!!
You are so Nice and Lovely!!
You are my All!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: Life without You should be Hell, but I will make things go Right, I Learnt so many things, I Swear!! To study, exercise and have fun and make jokes will HELP A LOT! You can be sure and calm about it!! I only Want the very Best for You, IN TRUE PEACE AND HONESTY!
Let's All Take it Easy! You can Trust in me!! I Love You; You are so Gentle and Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm

At work, working but calm times here; wow good! Smile
I do not what to say now, but wanted a 1:32 cheers FRIENDS! How Nice! Smile Smile Smile

Gonna come in the evening, to listen to Brooke Angel talking and making good times, I am Taking them All!!
Smile Smile flower

Brooke I Love You!!
I know many "I Love Yous", but just remember that I Spent 21 years with not a simple word from me to You; so I am Recovering The Entire Thing, on my own of course, the only way I know, Always by The Love!!
You Deserve All I Love Yous I can say for the rest of my life, and many and also of course much more!! You are Adorable Angel!!
I will Love You the best way I can, Forever!! I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 pm

Hola, Hola i Hola i Hola Preciosa!

How are You Angel!
How Lovely All You Say sounds to me, You're Totally Adorable; and, forgive me, I can not hold (I do not remember the word now) my breathe when I Look at You and Listen to You!
I could See again, How Adorable!

Now I am listening to Your Voice when You Honored Michael's Memory to the World, for Your Friendship and Your Bond!
Brooke, I Have also a Bond with You, and now a little too emotioned inside of heart, with all You know what it means...
No Numbers now, I Swear; Please for One time, only a True Love's Bond out of numbers and things like that!
If I was in front of You now, the only Honorable thing I could do would be to Embrace You with all the Heart, or go out with tears in my soul! I Love You too much for any other thing!
When, after years, I take a look back to all bad things I've done, I will remember all those things I said or did; and they will always put me on my sad side, but someway Knowing and Feeling How Real and Pure this Love is will make me Understand and Heal me, because there's nothing the half important than Love, in our Lifes!!
I will be Thinking of You and Dreaming of You for All the time!!
I Love You, One more time and till the end of it to Start Eternity Together, Your Soul with mine!!
love smiley love smiley flower Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Hello, Hola!

Wow I was trying to say something smart and... not! Smile Smile
Looking at Your Pictures, and then I can still Feel like el "Torito guapo", "y bramaría por un siglo por ti", "Santo Dios", Brooke!!
I am stopping the Animal, this time Nice but too "thunderuous" I Feel, so far now from its real frontier on this place here, but I can notice it, the Love's Passion so Terrific You wake up in me!!
You're too much Adorable and Lovely to me, and I can only Love You this way!!
Well, in real touching, You know how all men are the same, and bla, bla... Very Happy Smile
Many rocket talking, not so many and long time Explossions by hour! rolleeye smiley geek
I Love You, and this is All I Want You may Feel from me!!
You are Pure and Heavenly Love!!

PS: Thank You for Exist, and for so many other Extraordinary and Touching things!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Hola, bones tardes, Senyora!

Brooke, All I am doing are jokes for fun and for Love, I am recovering All Feelings from the very first time, from the very first One!
If somehow You're listening to me, just Wanted to tell You that You've got me, and that I would die for You. It does not matter to me if it may sound real or not, wise or not, normal or not, crazy or not; I would Give my entire life to You!!
Oh, how I Love You!!
You can Always Stand by me for All!
You are the Best to me, and I am so Fortunate for the Reality of You, never thought it would be possible when I was so young.
I posted "Til", I've just seen it, and I Swear I did not notice it until now when I came again.
Baby, it's You that make me Lose control ("but You never had it" wave action smiley - "oh, shut up crazy" love Wink Smile ) and Love more than I would ever be enough to do without You, without have known You, in my living!
I Love You, I am bleeding Pure Love inside of me; and I Feel Healthy I Swear!
The only thing I Want is You to Be ALL YOU WANT TO BE!!
I Will Love You more and more each day, with no ends and stops neither; to Eternity!!

PS: My Life, as Love, is You! cheekey smiley flower flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 pm

action smiley Hello my Love, Hello Everybody! action smiley

How Beautiful my Angel Brooke Looks in Morticia's Skin, where She's gonna be living eight times a week, as the Genius She is, and that role gonna be Magic!
Sorry me, my Love, if I Always talk like that, but it's what I Feel, and it's the Truth!!
Came for a while to say Hi and to say I Love You, One more Time!!
I've been Thinking of You, I Love You!!
Now I am going to exercise and have a Relax Day, and I am Wishing You All Happiness and Rest for this Day!
Tomorrow will come again, I have to Watch Tilt again!!
If somebody had told me something like this I'm Living, on this Special Dreamy-Real Way, I would have not believed then before; now it's Heaven!!
I am Yours, gonna Love You for All Time, my Everything, my Brooke!!
Sending All my Love and Real Peace in my Heart in this Time, to You, with all tenderness Ok and still Alive in me; I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Please, Sorry Everybody for my weakness and mean behaviour; talking about Yesterday and so many other times that unfortunately happened in the past.
Well, not playing too hard about me, it's just the Truth and You All know!
Nobody ever put me on my knees, methaphorically (I admit sometimes at school by teachers, but just very few as all the rest), but I am on my Knees for You, Brooke!!
It's very Hard, because there're so many times I do not know what to do!!
Well, my idiot side would say: "You have to understand, a person with my intelligence..."
My Good and "modest" side just will say: "Please, Understand me and Forgive me, because this Ignorance is the Real Cause for my fails"
But I will never surrender, whatever happens, if You let me Still Stay!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:37 am

My Angel Brooke I Love You and all I can say is not enough, not enough.
But I am Gettint the calm I Needed so much; I Swear!
I am very excited about Your Broadway's "The Addams Family"; gonna follow every simple thing about it!! Smile Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley party smiley
It's about time to Relax, "Relaxed" Love!! Yes that's also Possible!! Wink Smile Smile
I Love You, I Love You so much, You're my Goodness and Love Angel!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:48 am

Hola queen !

It's just that I'd like to be able to treat You, as Talking Love 67: Smile love smiley love smiley action smiley Smile , so Caring and Kind way, to treat You as I talk to You as the one thing You are, an Angel, a Person with an Incredible Life (so many experiences and knowledge to listen from Your Words to me), so Courage Walking, so Sensitive...
Now I am not flattering You, in fact that's never my intention, the only thing I Want is to Love You as I talk to You!!
For a couple of days, some changes here at work, and not very busy, but this will not be for much time. But I am taking the change to write a little more. Everything's right!
I am coming in the evening, oh Yes!
Doing things the way I am doing now has been Helping a lot to stay much more Calm and Nice Here. Hunger was Terrific in the night as I used to talk.
Now I Think about You, but at those times I watch movies or stay looking at the sky. Very soon I will start studying. I've got a meeting with a teacher in setember (a woman, but now it's like a man to me, affraid Wink I mean, Looking at the living in much more normal ways, that's Good for these situations -maybe some others must be still crazy and Heavenly as Always Smile Wink Smile ), but I'll start studying again before. Then I will can not watch so much TV or being so lazy at the house.
I Love Philosophy!
But I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE, TILL HEAVEN!!

I make the heart stay calm, but now, Yeah, just 12 seconds (now 17) ago, I had a Starting Passion and Love Storm, but I stopped it; here at work... bla, bla, bla
But those Pulsions, inner Feelings for You, are getting Stronger and Stronger, I Feel it as I stop them. Why? Because You are so Heavenly.
I could only transmit it to You by a Kiss!!
Yeah, I've just said it!

But I will try to write some poems again. Did You Like my poems, Brooke?
Sometimes I think they are pretty good, and some other times not at all.
You've Studied very Well about those things, do You Like them?
All came directly from the Heart, where You Painted a Print Impossible to be erased, Never as long as I live!
But after so many Basketball fightings Wink Smile , and philosophy thoughts again in my mind, I'm afraid my mind changed again to its more rational side. Less Lyrism of mine. wave

Ha, I know I can change it and do All things!! afro geek action smiley action smiley
I Love You, Beautiful Angel!!

PS: Thank You Everybody so Real Friends! flower love love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 am

Hola, Bon Dia Àngel i Llum de la meva vida!
love smiley love smiley

I Have to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart!!
Now I can not write very much, for the time of post. Well, 3 minutes. wave action smiley Now 2.
Smile Smile

This weekend (tomorrow is holiday here) I will start writing some poem. The first one I Dedicated to You, I spend a couple of days. Writing and writing on the written.
Well, even Dr. Zhivago or Shakespeare (I could see the movies) needed more than one time verse, sometimes.
No, seriously, I Need to work, I like it, I am Inspired to write. I Want to Dedicate more poems to You, I Love You, I Love You so much!!
I am Breathing for You!!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:14 pm

flower love smiley love smiley flower

Just my way to Express, modestly, how I Feel Your Love and Your Kind Soul!!
I Love You for many things, should make a list Smile Smile . but this Light from You, Always Shining Pretty and Alive, means All to me, to my life!! Confidence Bond is True I know!!

PS: "Pretty Baby" movie is Genius, and "Tilt" is my First Love!! And I Love All of You!!
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

It's difficult to my mind, to be so "nice" here and in the outside. I am not as nice as I seem to be for the way I am talking, just sometimes. Mad Wink Smile Smile
Need to Focuse on my own living, I know. Message from 22 is so clear.
I've got Plans, and I Love You. And I do not know how to say good bye.
Now I do not know how to say good-bye.
Even when I've been able to modulate times and incomings, I still do not know how to tell You good-bye.
How can I do it?
I must Feel I am not forsaking anything.
I must Feel I am doing the good.
I must Feel plenty for Love I've been sharing here for years.
I must Feel Independence from these Feelings.

Well, it's work, but not impossible to do.
I will Always Follow Your Career and Your Life, Always!!
And You will Always have a Friend in me!!
And I will Eternally Love You!! It was Heaven, Lady!!

PS: Probably fire streets, but not. But if You may ever need something from me, You have only to tell it to me. I am, and always be, with You!!
Do not worry about me, I am tough enough to handle. I have been doing since 22!!
flower Smile Smile flower

I Love You, God Bless You!! flower
flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:54 pm

I wrote this words this morning. Still not very sure how they sound. Sorry but they are in spanish by now. Someday I will try in english, but "spanish efforts" are enough to me by the moment!
Smile Smile

Listening to "Jet-Lag" song, I think it brings Nice and Happy Feelings to me! I Like sound of music, and words (not understanding them all still) are Inspiring to me!! Life is so Beautiful when You are with me, my Beloved Brooke!!
Ah, and that last Photo from Broadway Beacon Awards... Argh! cheekey smiley queen Wink Wink
Smile Smile

Te amaré por encima de todas las cosas,
cruzando el cristal frío de mi ventana
con paso firme a través de los océanos
y los cielos de nubes de vidrio blanco,
o el tránsito bello y perfecto hacia ti.

Como un niño abrazado a la esperanza
buscaré tu abrazo de etérea pasión,
que al contacto del alma inmortal
borrará toda huella muerta del olvido
y unirá ternura y fuego en tus labios.

No ves que no puedo olvidar tu rostro,
cómo no presentir cuan bella eres
cuando esa dulzura de amor brilla
en cada expresión tuya y dulce palabra.

Ni el rocío de las flores del viento,
ni las arenas de piedra y oro
que enmarcan cielo y mar infinito,
ni el beso del sol y la luna al alba
se comparan a tu rostro amado.

Hay amor y futuro en la vida,
mil lugares de fuerte aliento
donde no temer la oscuridad,
queda tanto por ver y sentir;
y somos tan jóvenes tú y yo.

Es el alma la que señala el tiempo,
la que marca los relojes del amor
y le demuestra al mundo el cielo,
cuando nos sentimos libres y puros.

Déjame sentir así, oh amigo destino,
por un momento,
por la eternidad con ella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

I am Here again!! In fact, I never Went out Here!!
I Do Believe You Love me, I Do Believe!!
No matter what happened or will happen, but I Know and Feel that!!
Am I wrong?
Well, different ways in life do not mean Impossible Shared Feelings at all; I Do Feel them for You!!
When I Looked at You in that video, and almost listened (sound very bad today here) to You, I was Looking to Your Soul, with the Heart!!
And when I Look at You that way, it's like to be born again, and it makes me Love Everything for Good, and Mankind and Goodness for All becomes a frontier fulfilled with your Light, it is True!!
Did not write poems today, just wanted to come with heart well opened.
I Love You, Eternally, and as time goes by, more and more Beautiful You Look to me; You don't know how Bright You are to me, You don't know it!!
How is possible there're so many Hellos and not a single good-bye from me (those ones that I don't know how to tell): because when I am next to You in our World, in any Possible One, each simple second is better than each single one from before, and I Feel it like the First One in a Story of Love that was Born to be Eternal, like Heaven!! It can Never end!!
I Love You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Oh, it's Heaven what You Make me Feel (in fact= wave lol! party smiley party smiley action smiley )
I could not get into videos suscription, and could not say "I Like it", but could watch some very Inspirational videos. From Beloved Michael and from You there, so Beautiful and so Caring and so much Love in You!!
Despite to words I've said before in other post, I am Feeling Fulfilled with Energy, so much Energy and Love!!
I am going to exercise well today, running well, previous "calentamiento" for tendons and muscles. I am not Aquiles, but tendons suffered very much in the past, beast things I do not do anymore.
And that's for Your Love!!
You're my Endless Love, and Brightest Star, Believe it, because You Truly are!!
You Inspire my Entire Living, Please never let me alone, because I Need You too much!!
I Know, I Feel, we'll always be together, Always!! You're so Free, and I am, but it's All by the Way of Pure and True Love, that's the only One that can ever be!!
As Free man, I Love You, I Love You so much!!

PS: Have a Great and Inspiring Day, my Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:51 pm

I Do know nothing. I See.
Can not talk as "Romeo" all the time.
I do not only Love You when I am Lonely; and Who I am, what do I mean Here?
I haven't money to go there.
Do You Believe me when I say it?
Do You think I am doing right? I am doing what I think it's Honest.
I Do Know nothing and I think I am talking too much.
From Dreamy places I built on my own, by the Light of Your Soul, to Reality...
There's a Long Space, and I am only talking about Circumstances, not about Your Inner Beauty (but maybe yes about mine)!!

PS: and I am hating what I say. But telling the Truth. Love vs. Reality of circumstances (not Reality of True Love)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Hola!

Hoy me han dicho guapo en el trabajo. Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley
I like to say these stupidities so much, Groucho Marx would be my favorite teacher for jokes. But I admit haven't find nobody who say so stupid jokes still as mine. I really hope that's going to last for a lifetime.
Well, but I did not come for those things so wave action smiley from me.

I have Seen "The Addams Family" video in youtube, wow! So funny!
As we say in spanish, after Looking the whole thing "se me ha quitado toda la tontería de golpe". Wink Wink
How Beautiful Brooke, wow! Classiest!
And should find an emoticon running from right to the left with no stops to express what You make me Feel when I See You that way!
Wow!

That's what I Like!!
Not going to say many more things, but I had a good rest and good meal ("tumbet", not "tomba't" that would mean "lay down"; but the two are typical plates here)
geek party smiley party smiley
Seriously, Feeling much Better!
I Care so much about You!!
My Angel, Brookie, my Passion, Brooke; Love You till Heaven and beyond All!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 am

My Beloved Brooke, Angel of mine,

I am Feeling so Well, had a Fantastic rest and only Loving by inner calm today, thinking about your First Day at Broadways.
That add from Youtube, it's Amazing, and You Look so Fabulous and All so Funny and Nice!
Que empiece el divertimento! Smile Smile
I Know how Focused You are on the stage, but just wanted to say that I will be with You for all of time!
You will Shine more than the Sun, Experience, Talent and Natural ways are Heavenly in You, All!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!
Like a Star @ heaven
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am

I Adore You, and I am Feeling Happy till Heaven, and I am Sure All's OK and Good!!
Ah, Wow, Yeah, Bravo!
I Love You, I Love You!!
I could read "The Addams Family" will go on the road, like Magic Theatre times, I Love those ways!
Brooke, Soul of Angel as Smile the same, I Adore You, I Love You, Lady of my mind and my life!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello, Angel of mine! action smiley action smiley

I wanted to talk with the heart.
Maybe it could seem so evident that everything of this love I feel for you was born and exist as an escaping chance to me, from normal/real problems on living.
I admit that even I myself thought the same way for long time, always putting the blame on me, who else I honestly think?

But I Love You, I Love You so much!! I would have crossed the entire world to live with You. I always thought it was impossible, that I was not for You, that You would not like me and much less love me.
From the first time I could See You, I knew I would give my life for You.
And this Feeling is going more and more intense every day.
You are so delicate and sweet angel, decorated your heart with the strenght from a wildest storm. I have never seen or found anybody with one soul as pure as Yours.
You are the name of Love, and while I am writing I am Feeling like 12.
I would do anything for You!!
For Good for You, I'd Do All!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Not feeling weak at all, feeling better than ever now.
So calm, so intense, so alive memories beside me that now I see did not die at all. Did not die at all!!
A big Hug and Kiss of Pure Love, my Sweetness, Lady of my heart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 am

My Angel,

I know this is not easy at all, but we must have fun. And do not worry about what people or other celebrities may say, this is life, and not everybody feel the same. They sometimes may like to think they hurt me or hurt us, but they do not have that power. When we forget them, all their intentions and strenght fall down, and You can even hear the sound. The higher they think they are, the stronger is the sound of failing.
I do not understand why do they have to say those things. What's the prize for them?
As Richard would say about people in the boat, "I do not Understand, I do not Understand at all".
Cambio de tercio, olé,
"There's a lot to be said for endurance", well, Here I am, waiting! Very Happy
Smile Smile

Emoticon should be Jack Lemmon with crossed arms upon his chest, so Talent and Fun!
Inspiring for all life, as many other Ones!
Brooke, I can only Stay Here and Love You, and I can not go!
I am much Fortunate than Very Super Admired Mr Chips Peter O'Toole (I will always remember that role, Touched me so Deep, that man, and story too, even with Apolo, my nemesis Wink Smile Smile ), but my Fortune is that You will Live Eternally, and Phisically Healthy for many more years than me!

Sorry, Private conversation:
My God, You and me have a Treat!
king flower

I Love You, I Love You Lady of mine!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:04 am

My Lady,

and if You See the time, minutes, You will understand there's nothing to regret!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 pm

What would a crazy passionate guy with no touching hands at writing time do?
Well, I think many would say almost the same things I say really wave .
I can not stop saying "I Love You", because my Feelings Need some ways to go out.
Here I will be, Brooke, because I Love You!!

PS: And no, I am not crazy person at all! It's Love I someway try to satisfy!!
Smile Smile

PS2: Not Feeling very Romantic, but Loving You more than ever! flower
Have Great Weekend and Tons of Inspiration for Broadway! Like a Star @ heaven action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello, my Bright and Sweet Angel!

I can not stop, sometimes, thinking about and where I did wrong.
The first thing I remember it could be a mistake was to post Maria Magdalena video. It was just a Dream about Feelings for me, all circumstances around had nothing to do. I would bet my hand in the fire on that question.
Now You've Seen how I Love You, do You really think I would do Stupid and Mad and Evil and Nonsense things like that? I am sure about, You Know and You Feel!
Some other Forum, which was closed after a couple of months, while brookenook was opened, there I was Crazy, Honestly telling You know, like in Another World, and fever much higher than 42.
I mean, I was in another world while I was writing and posting those poems. Did Know nothing excepting how I Loved You!
Sorry, because despite to the fact real Salva knew situation and was not afraid for anything about it, I should have not done it.
In the Brookenook, I did all I could to be polite and respectful and have fun.
About "9" messages, I Swear for the most Sacred I thought You were in All those things.
After that angry day from me, in All fights, I was Making Love to You. Yes, like a f... beast, but I was making Love to You and the War to All World at the same time.
That's what I felt and how I was Feeling, and for that it may seem I was using 100% of my brains (You have still not seen the 100% of nothing in me Very Happy Wink Wink Smile Smile ), and I am sorry because I was so mean and bad and unrespectful.
I am Sorry!

I Need to Apologise, as long as I Need to talk to You each and single day, and Need to See You and to Know You're OK, I would die if anything wrong happened to You, can You listen, I would die.

Well, putting my neck on its place, and all things, it's just that I Love You, more than I could ever think I could Love One Woman!!
And if You do not Love, Please do not worry about it. I can handle it very well, just as long as You do not hate me, I can live OK!

Please, come some day, Please. I will be Nice. No fighting. No more. You're just like an Angel to me!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello Angel!

I was so thankful yesterday that needed to express respect and smart mind, and caring.
Beat vs. poems, I agree. It's a possible mission to be controlled. In fact, I always did it.
"Cuando me miras así, y abres tu alma a la mía, nada y todo parecen tener sentido en mi mente. Incluso la bondad universal se me antoja un sueño posible. Mi 'Corazón rebelde' reposa en el regazo de tu mirada, ya sólo quiero vivir en ti. Ojalá pudiera sentir siempre así, olvidando todo lo malo. Caminando el pedazo de vida que me queda, estoy seguro de que encontraré el modo. No puedo vivir en plenitud si no es contigo. La verdad es que sabes que ni siquiera puedo sentirme vivo si no me amas. Es el precio de este amor que estoy dispuesto a pagar, desde la primera vez que te vi. Y ahora al fin sé que la rueda de la fortuna, madera de infierno y cielo, dejará de rodar en el imán de vacío que construí en torno a mi imagen y mi propia alma, y permitiré que tú (usted, Señora, mi Princesa) y yo nos queramos en la libertad de este sueño. Lo sé, el momento se halla más cerca cada día. Al mirarte, los impulsos de la ira que contuve por decenios se calman hasta desvanecerse por completo. Esa imagen tuya de paz es más y más fuerte cada día en mi interior, lo siento, lo puedo percibir con claridad. Y es en este momento cuando te digo que lo que ya sabía, que este amor es puro e incondicional, se va haciendo más y más firme y presente en mi memoria inmediata, hasta grabar poco a poco a fuego esta verdad en lo más hondo de mi alma. Porque te quiero, y te amaré siempre. Lo único que pido es que confíes en mí para poderte demostrar lo que siento, cómo te amo, y cuánto deseo cuidar de ti, de cualquier modo posible. El destino, después de todo, vemos que ha llegado a ser generoso e incluso tiernamente comprensivo con este amor. Yo sé bien que los dos haremos de él, juntos, algo muchísimo más bello, hasta el infinito y después, de lo que se halla hoy ante nuestros ojos, cuatro puntos de luz perfecta ahora, en una sola mirada. Te amo, lo juro."

Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   

Back to top Go down

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next