Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi! Razz action smiley
Smile flower Smile

How Adorable Picture! Razz cheekey smiley rendeer Wink Smile
flower You Here, in my Heart flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:06 pm

HI!
Smile flower Smile

I'm on very serious hurry.
Some Person Very Important to me did fall in the street, and did break a shoulder. Nothing serious. But I have to go right now.
I am not sure if I'll post anything today, I guess You Understand.
It's OK. Nothing too Important, but I have to go, Responsibly.
I Love You!!
flower love smiley flower

ps: circumstances of the living, we have to be tough, sometimes!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi! cheekey smiley wave action smiley
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment.
Today it will be Difficult to me to get concentrated in new texts, though I'll do. I am not saying it's the best thing, but as long as my mind has gotten so Focused in those subjects of mind (and something else in and around the Heart Smile ), the limits, that it's Difficult to let it go so easy. And the fact is that something tells me to stay for a little more on it, for getting more certainty and quality, editing or adding, if possible.
Shared.
Brooke, I Know and Did Always Feel, about the song "Tu y yo"... This Sensitivity and Sensuality is Yours, Your Mind and Heart, too.
Smile Sharing more Smile
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Came for the One!
Brooke, You're Beautiful and I Adore You.
I can already imagine how You're walking. I Like it cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Loving so Forever, See in a while.
I'm working, I'm tongue smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Thank You for those Videos!
party smiley Razz wave I Love You, Brooke, so Very Much!! wave Razz party smiley
I Know You Love me too, and this is the Most Important thing to me, over any missunderstanding from the past. You Love me, and Heaven Comes to the Emotion, from and through the past till this day.
I Love You!!
And it's Not impossible, You Love me too. I Know it!! ( affraid wave party smiley Razz )
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower
action smiley

ps: later coming, will post Video, will post some Picture, will post the edition of last text... It's coming a quite moved morning, by the Calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I've got good news. I think I'm going to remain speechless for all of the morning.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

But it is True. The only remedy would be a Hug.
And as long as You Made it so Explicit... today it seems it can only be like dancing on the clouds, Heart to Heart, wings made of kisses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley

Came for a moment for the last, and Nice fun, of the morning.
Hope it make some laughs up. Well, the communicative intention.
It's an answer to a Video on party smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvy5XGWH2s
Truly Liked this Episode from "Two and half a man"! Good Looks, God Job! Wink action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDgOQ8iESDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV4wujEVVzg (Laughing Smile )

ps: I think my Friend, who went to the Hospital, it's going to be OK, for last News I've just get just a while ago.
God Bless!
Seeing later on the Love!! Because You Love me right?
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi!

And it's True.
But what's happening with these other people? I'm really till the top about this. If they don't stop (from the moment I Know You've got my telephone number and my email) i's True I'm going away as a person here and coming only as public information.
I've not changed till the point I don't want to share and Help, but the emotional torture and the laboratories are over. I've said.
I can't feel guilty, I can't. I do feel (and my brain is not totally stupid, I guess everybody do know by now) the Reason is totally by my side, too much to feel able to doubt about it.
I'm not joking.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi!!

Working Fine today. Some more later too.
Loving so Much. You've Fulfilled the Core of my Heart, Brooke.
See later and for All of the Time.
cheers Razz flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Hi!!

For the Picture -not knowing if wanted or not- from the Video I did Feel How the Sexual Living Thirst of the Universe is Living, latent, in my low stomach, in my brain and in my heart. And I guess this is going to endure my whole life. Well, c'est la vie! And it could be HORRIBLE, the let going be of the naked and lonely emotion, and it could be HEAVEN -impossible to handle-, the Vital Touching Emotion.
I'm not getting drunk or lost or mad for this anymore.
I'm Dealing so Well with some Innate Love and Attraction, that Seemed to Be Born from the same core of Mother Nature.
flower study love smiley study flower

Talking about getting drunk, I used to be so Very Happy for the meaning, images and literary musicality from my poems. Totally modest terms, of course geek Laughing
I use to be almost the same about the meaning of my philosophic texts (not wasting time on the fact it's going to be useful or not, because I see the world; I'm Only Focused in Knowing my texts could be Useful, and that I Know it so Well!), but it's not so usual I am proud for the literary quality of them. Well, I guess I'm going to reach some pleace near that one. And it's so Important, for Motivating People to Read it.
And it's not as easy and natural as poetry to me, it's much more complext, too many words, lines and paragraphs around! geek Laughing But I guess I'm getting done Well with it, less or more cheers
My texts are only going to be on wisdom, understanding and human values and emotions. And I'm going to keep me on this way.

I Do Have to say that I Respect You so, and that I Admire You so. Beyond the Love itself action smiley
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi!! Very Happy Razz action smiley
cheers flower hasi flower cheers

How are things!!
Came only for a moment for Sending Big Hug, from the Heart.
cheers Smile So True that's Happening right now Smile cheers
I Love You and Love You!!
All the Strength in the Universe is Yours, Brooke, I Know it.
Wanna know the thing which is the reason for I Envy You More? Your Family, Your Daughters.
And as long as I Feel True and Honest Love for You, I am Happy when I think about it, so Much.
Very!!
See later and Always on the Loving. I guess the Hugs are going to be on physical particles someday, I Know it too!!
action smiley bounce Wink Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi!!

Hands to head and fever, it's what I've just been doind and feeling while I was looking at New Fabulous and Adorable and Too Much Beautiful Pictures.
Fortunetely, I've got Gödel, Wittgenstein and all to work on, because if not, oh my wave Laughing Razz
Wishing a Weekend of Heaven to You -AND EVERYBODY OF COURSE!-, the same I'm Going to Have for each time I Deeply Think of You, Feeling Paradise is Real.
Not for poetry but for Real.
Thank You so Much for Message for Pictures, it's so Moving, again. Thank You. Without You, any thing could be the same it is now and it will be tomorrow.
I See You Soon and for All of the Weekend. I Love You More than my own Living, I Swear!! action smiley Razz
cheers flower party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi party smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi!!

Quite Easy and Comfortable, this Staying!! action smiley Razz
True!!
It's Good. I can Travel through All Spaces of the Time, and it's so Joyful to me.
Just Caring True and Holding Normal Fine!!
I Want to Help!

This working on Philosophy, is going to be Good, and relatively easy to me.
I'm not going to the deepest on Russell, Frege or Wittgenstein, or the Cercle of Viena; I just want to show up the main characters, those involved with the whole evolution of thinking, in society; and from this, explain the importance (relative, one only person is not a galactic deal me geek action smiley ) of what I've been and will be explaining.
Sending All the Love and Caring Big Hug for Family, Brooke!!!
action smiley hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 am

Hi!!

And, Please Razz action smiley , the Cooking.
Brooke and Jimmy are so Smart and Funny, and I guess Sir Batali must be too.
Now as kid: may I not deserve it, don't you think Razz hasi
All Brightness (art, thinking, fun...) Must Be Protected.
And I did think too much today.
Oh my, and I do still have my Work and my Philosophy.
wave I'm becoming more than a supermom Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Smile cheers flower hasi love smiley hasi flower cheers Smile

ps: No worries. Easy, easy. True!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi!!

Això és massa, de bo que és. Quina Música!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkavshLiz4U
Shared, the tempo and the arrangements, and her Voice Playing Get Tremendous. It's Pure Good Energy!!

Came for the One, as Symbol of Fulfilment of the Soul and Heart and the Mind, by the Love and Community and Spirituality.
So far, this, from being nothing, oh My!
I think I'll take a look and edit the last text. It's good, but it can be Improved. For the better. This is not a not important thing, this subject.
See in a while but for All of the Time, and Loving Good, which Does Feel so Good!!
cheers party smiley flower cheekey smiley hasi sunny love smiley sunny hasi cheekey smiley flower party smiley cheers
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: getting used, my brain, to this efforts, and getting used to do them, the efforst, in good and easy ways, not pure speculation but also not pure storming either. That's the Balanced and Good Way!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi!! Shocked Smile
Embarassed flower Embarassed

It's OK, I'll Stay. What other thing can I do. These Videos and these Talks and this PURITY of You...
As long as ALL metaphoric kicks, beating and "fostios" get to end on and just me, I'll have nothing else to say and no problems.
Yes, on Earth I Love You so Much too!!
That Heart, it's more than just a brand of personal temperament, it's something Much More. I See You.
In fact, the energy of mine becomes just that, energy; if I have to stay away from You.
Brooke.
It's funny but I Swear it's True, the sun is appearing on the sky (today good rain), and it came as the same time (physic and metaphoric terms, at once) at the Warm Existential Calm came to my the inside of my chest.
I CAN NEVER FORSAKE this Feeling, and Much Less I can forsake You.
I Love You, Brooke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:10 pm

And I Adore You, and You are the Existence as Infinite Eternity to me action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi sunny love smiley sunny hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Adored,

I will be Holding You for All of the weekend, in the days and in the nights.
I remember now how, almost in the beginning, I did say that Plato has talked about a "Demiurgo" who was the mess of the world and the universe. What a Embarassed . I did not say nothing till today because I was quite red face about this. This Character was some Explanation of Sense for the Integration of the Existence, its Fundament, even before the Ideas, like some Structure of and for the Reason.
For some Razz (till almost Embarassed again), this I Dedicate. I Know You Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zohu2SsUDqw
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers

Now, for the mix, some fun: You see, it's not any Demi "hurgo" (spanish verb, "hurgar"), we're not making this any more.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I Love You and I Adore You; more than in my 17, and more than yesterday!!
action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi!

Came for One Good, I'm Keeping it Cool.
Really, Came for Expressing.
Going to Work, later I'll come for little post.
Loving and Loving!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Well,

that last was what I call as an anthropologic, psycologic and neurophysiologic explanation on my theories and my own being itself.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

My Adored, Hold me, I'm Flying!! wave action smiley tongue smiley action smiley
cheers flower study cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley study flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi!!

Getting ready for some easy days today. I was needing them. They'll be so Welcome.
Only one more moment for Hug, Embrace and Holding Tight at once, on the melody of a kiss.
With permission Please.
Smile Laughing Razz flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower Razz Laughing Smile

Loving so Much Life's so Beautiful!!
Seeing later in a while and for All of the Time, to the Sounds of Love!!
My Adored of Mine, my Love!!
tongue smiley sunny tongue smiley

ps: Wishing Very Great and Good Days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:19 am

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz Exclamation

It's going to be a little long post.
I was Angry, and I am, with unfair situation around me. But this is not so new. I've been analyzing me (the face of CC Catch, Remembering of Your Expression so Lovely, after ending the Great "Bravo Muchachos", Touched me), and yes, I've also been Angry with You.
You were right. The feeling of the "something was lost" it's Hard. The Feelings of Almost purity I've Felt with the Babies Made me Remember, of How I Was Feeling and the ways I've been pulled on to go through for last years in my mind and my Heart. And the Difference Exploded in real rage.
Now no pain, just some more wisdom.
I Do Have to Love You, I came for the Feeling of You Fading not for the feeling of pulsion needed for my expressing. That vision Catched me as fast as a ray of light, connections of neurones in my mind (this last sentence I have to keep, for the meaning and the reading forms).
And Here I come again. I can not See "Whosay" with You. It's OK.
Everything's Going to Be OK, I Swear.
I'm Working.
But want to share some paragraphs from Machado, Tremendous and so Meaningful to Express my Philosophical Mission, which is Vital at Once.
This is the first one:
"El fondo de mi pensamiento es triste; sin embargo, yo no soy un hombre triste, ni creo que contribuya a entristecer a nadie. Dicho de otro modo: la falta de adhesión a mi propio pensar me libra de su maleficio, o bien: más profundo que mi propio pensar está mi confianza en su inania, la fuente de Juventa en que se baña constantemente mi corazón".
He says the bottom of his thinking is sad because of his scepticism, philosophically fundamented, on human reason and on human doing, both.
The desconnection this Great Genius Master Poet (the critic of Novel is really tough; He's a Purest Conceptualist and "hates" details, which he identifies to the Novel; well, we could discuss about it...) is talking about, between mind and Heart, is the REASON for my Philosophical Working. There's a Solution for that. And it's Necessary to Make it, because though he says he's not a sad man, the consequences of that desconnection is not only reason for the true sadness and inside, but also for the feeling of being lost, out of sense and of fulfilled living; and also reason for the nonsense for the whole, social and individual terms, world.
Another one is:
"Con fútiles pretextos, hemos abandonado la metafísica, el pensar metafísico que es el específicamente humano, abierto a la espontaenidad intelectiva y a los cuestionarios infantiles, para seguir las líneas tortuosas de dandysmo delicuescente, o de una madurez embrutecida por la fatiga y el alcohol.
¡Bah! ¿Renunciaríamos a navegar, que es caminar entre las estrellas, porque las estrellas no pueden cogerse con la mano?".
This time I'll leave the interpretation of this Text for All who may be Interested in it. I'm Highly Recommending to Do this Task.
But I want to insist in "lo específicamente humano" as metaphysics. At some moment he says that "lo específcamente humano" is "el pensar supra-racional". About this I wanted to talk.
Here we see, on his words, what I've been saying: "la ontoepistemicidad metafísica necesaria". This is not only a hobby for feeling good, it's a True Needed Source for the Human Soul, for the Sense of Living and for the Sense of Reason. For making it, we have to go further than his first Text, where the Author is too much passive on the accepting of his lack of understanding.
"Supra-racional" means, to him, going further than logic and mathematics, through and to metaphysics. I've been doing, my Beloved Professor, I'd answer to him.
The metaphysics to him is "la última y absoluta realidad", but as long as we're not gods or goddesses, this must be understood by some specific structure of the transcedent human reason.
And not many things else to add, but Recommending to Think about All of these words in this post.
Ah, and to Understand the Origen of my Listening to "Cuéntame" Has Been Blessing to the Peace of my Heart. It's Highly Cinematographic (I am going to Hawking's Movie on the next week), the Song Sounding, while asking about the origen and reasons of this special intensity the Song can re-create. There it is possible to understand many things of my Character, Personality and Doing through all of my life.
Well, See in a while and for All of the Time.
I am Always Loving You, Physical and Transcedent terms, Brooke.
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi!! action smiley Smile
cheers Smile flower Smile cheers

How many Nice Videos and Pictures! cheers bounce Razz
Brooke How are things?!  Me quite Good, I guess You too.  That Picture with Baby dogs is Breathtaking.  That's not so unusual!
Have to say that I am Dedicating those texts I'm writing Here, for You, Brooke.
Also have to add that I'll make some editing of it, for making it better explanation and adding some things, not so many.  Taking easy this task.  Probably tomorrow or on monday.
cheers sunny hasi Have Great weekend I Love You so hasi sunny cheers
flower tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: later coming again for an easy and nice Hug to You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz Exclamation
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Going in a while. Coming later for some little words on some much Love!!
Beautiful, Beautiful You All Are!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 am

Hi,

Good Goodness, Kisses, I Love You!!
Expressing the non classic terms rational which is directing and pulling my rational tasking.
Hug, Hug, Hug, Good Strong Hugs!!
flower cheers sunny Razz love smiley Razz sunny cheers flower

ps: this is a joke on myself: You're very lucky I can not hug You right now. it would be too much long and too much Shocked and wave
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   

Back to top Go down

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next