Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

So Great to See this Communication, I Do Play my Heart.
Came for the symbolical number and for say Hello  Smile 
Coming later in the evening today.
I'll probably take this week the way I said, some concentration time for an Easy but Focused and Intense starting. Listening me.
Very Emotional and Beautiful those Videos. Funny ones too.
Some I've been lately Watching too!
flower See in a while, by the Loving!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:28 pm

HI!
 Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile 

Came for last post of the morning. Only one thing else about what I wrote before. About neuroscience paradigm as the only one explanatory, I've changed text and have written "probably", and also have added the evolutionist paradigm, as necessary one to work together with the other one, as complementary theorical points of view.
And nothing else. Enouh is enough...  Smile Rolling Eyes 
 Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 

Going to Have Good Weekend, and Going to Come too.
Enjoying Champions League Final!
I don't believe in any kind of fanatism, but yes in Moderated Normal Following. Sports are Beautiful.
About Sports, as a wish for next year, have to say that I'd Truly LIKE VERY MUCH LA Lakers Situated a Real Good Team around Kobe Bryant. All Deserve this!
 flower love smiley flower 

Brooke, I Adore You and Love You so. I've Had Such a Beautiful Day, so Inspired by You. So True. My blood and my Soul You Truly Are; Energy!!  action smiley 
See later in a while, Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps:
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment before going.
The sweet Music did not disturb my focusing in the tasks to do. How Good, Good job!
party smiley But I'm quite and unselfishly Happy and Well  party smiley 
cheekey smiley hasi Loving and Loving, and More  hasi cheekey smiley 
I've Never danced to the sound of this Music (and it's a long time since I've not publically danced -well, ehem, if we're excepting some things I've been doing in the outside in the street some times  geek party smiley tongue smiley ); but I'm Feeling like so Natural the Imagining it, Dancing to this Holding On Together Sound, Beautiful Staying.
It's quite  wave to my usual doing for life. And this makes all much funnier!!
Loving and I Love You so Very Much, See later, my Very Beloved!! action smiley 
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Today conference on Plato.
This Author... Oh my!
Problems in Philosophy after I honestly think are more caused because missunderstanding of spirit in Plato theories. He could not talk about neuroscience, but if conclusions we're getting from Plato and from our state of knowledge, in our historical context, are not well developments of his master theories, then problems are coming to the Understanding of the World and of Ourselves that Philosophy is.
I'll Share.
I'm focused and energized as ever in life. Going Good, Sending Best Energy Possible There!!
You're Such a Beautiful and Lovely and Bright Lady!
cheers cheekey smiley Loving Well and Always!! cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:57 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
Today having computer connected while Studying. So, I'll can come for a couple more of times.
Not much talky. Focused in Working!
Don't You Please Make me think about sex about You, because this is too much Energy to me, and maybe I'll even Study and Work Better!!
 Smile Laughing Razz lol! Razz Laughing Smile 

Smile Yes, flags always UP and PROUD!  Smile 
(and my ears are "flapping" around)

See in a while going to some relaxed Study. Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: I don't understand how is it posible. I am sat but my body has been moving ( Smile Laughing Smile ).
Because of You.
Smile Razz Guilty of Everything, as Always!!  Razz Smile 
cheers hasi cheers 

psII: Now have to go to move only neurones.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Last of the morning. Listening to this so Beautiful Song, "My Love"... It makes me so Emotional, wet eyes when I Think of You.
Later coming for a little while too, quite Calm anyway. Feeling Good.
Not many more things to say today. Just that I Love You, and that You Know how to Make me Happy. And You Do action smiley 
cheekey smiley See You  cheekey smiley 
 flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while for Kiss&Hug.
I've Started Reading, Frege. I Do Honestly think that I do have to Respectfully Critizise for Evolutioning on Thinking. To Read, to Understand and to make comparisson and critic Brings to Better Concepts.
Happy and Focused about it.
Smile flower Loving Very Much Forever True. TRUE  flower Smile
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: I do honestly take care about my reputation, about my easy anger I mean. But not that much. I mean, I do know, and have Demonstrated, how many missunderstandings are alive in this world. I did never hurt or hit anybody, and never offended anybody, at the very least for what I know.
Anyway, I do make it quite relativistic issue, specially since I read some statistics from psycologists (made in the USA but, as I said this morning, it could have been made in any other place) about childhood illnesses... The percentage of kids theorically ill was so unreal that made me  Laughing Smile and understand about the possible bad reputation of me about my supposed easy anger.
Working for Good, from my Heart Wishing the Very Best, True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Razz flower Smile 

How are things, came for a Moment Good. Not much talkies. Just Best Wishes, Loving, of Love.
Brooke I Love You. Here core of my Heart Knows (kiss and hug!!)
I came quite rested mind, needed. I'd like to take a look to what I wrote today, but I'm leaving it for tomorrow.
Now going to some fine reading calm. Tomorrow more sharing.
God Bless.
Smile flower Love  flower Smile 
 action smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Razz flower Smile 

Came for a Moment for Big  cheers love smiley cheers 
Going to rest for a while. Feels Good for later better Reading. If Concentrated much easier.
I Love You.
How Beautiful and Nice things Around!  action smiley ( love smiley )
Smile See later, Brooke, and till then I'll be Seeing You, "probably" Loving too  Smile 
 cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 pm

Hi!
 wave Razz hasi action smiley 

Coming back later today. As Everyday now. I am Overreached by the Beauty of You. I Feel like the Touching had to be an Experience from another world. Truly. All my Cells are Dancing, Moving, Running.
And it's almost blinding, the Light of Vision coming to eyes.
cheers  flower party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley flower cheers 

ps: PURE JOY OF LIVING!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 am

Only came for saying it again, at ten  Smile Smile 
party smiley To me, You're Perfect!  party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Made one edition of post with last text. Now OK (or almost, better said).
In the Loving I Find You, because You're the Love.+
 flower cheers  cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Smile Fun or attack?  Smile 
It's just that before coming I was starting a doctorate (interrupted for the coming), had had sex with almost 200 women -True, and in not so many years- (professonal and not professional, those second more than fingers of my hands), had a well fixed Endless Love aged gun (measuring from the shorter perspective -me always so modest)...
Can You equalate that?  action smiley Laughing 
I'd have changed all that (numbers...  scratch ) for Have Loved with Plenitude for a day of my Life.
Now, I Do Find this Plenitude, in a Different way. I've Got a Sense because I can Do Something about. The Bringing of some Light, Sense.
All frustrations in my life have actually Find a Sense, in my Learning for Helping.
And, when I think a little more about my Past and my Present, and not for comparing to anybody, I Do Honestly Think and Feel I Did Really Found the Love.
Going to Help.
Now some Fun and from the Heart Video.
Loving Always!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 am

Oh, Hi!
Smile  flower Smile 

Talking about the same.
We can say "all cats can run", but we can not say "all Johns...". Well, we can say all People named John has been registered in city as John, it's True, but there're obviously some differences, because the rule is that the common names bring a sense of extension, where all with the same characteristics can share features from them. In the other side, te rule in the proper nouns is that there's a singularity very specifical, and that only in very partial ways we can make generalizations (one call, sorry), I mean, generalizations made upon just the proper noun. That's the qualitative role of them.
But structural rules of epistemical or logical systems, the ones that do support their consistency as systems with that character, do not chane.

ps: Give me a moment for the childish, I won't be too late for that.
 party smiley hasi party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:17 am

Hi!  flower ---> Hi  Exclamation 
 cheers  Wink    Smile  flower  Smile 

As I do think  Suspect ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) You're Wanting to Motivate me (and by this You Know too that We All get Motivated  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), this Song I have been helped to find,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4jCtfFCcIQ

Obviously, I guess You're Working as an animal today, but it's this type of Romanticism I think You prefer I do share. Am I right?  action smiley 
Then, You did only have to say it to me!!  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am

Hi, Good Time!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a Moment. Working Fine.
Did go for a while to the outside, and it's hot. As long as I don't need relaxing myself, quite enough yesterday's beach walking ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), just for rest of eyes, looking far.
Some  geek Smile ,
for what I said about "braçades" or "brazadas" in the sea. It's obvious I'm using my own "idiolect" ("idiolecto", in spanigh=personal particular idiome of each one, but it could also be defined, in a more linguistical than philosophical perspective, as particular use of idiome for each one -and I think that, by explanations, all fun already dissapear, but give a chance!  Smile ); using my own idiolect for Expresing  Razz party smiley cheekey smiley cherry cheers , but this does not mean I do agree with Rajesh when he says "Aquaman es idiota" ("Aquaman is an idiot"). I Read (by idiolect).
 geek lol! Laughing Smile 

Stupdities feel good.  Razz geek Fun!
Well, coming back to Relaxed FOCUSING.
See later in a while but for All of the Time!! Loving!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Razz Smile 

By Adoration and by Adoring kisses.
Those Video Images and All from today... It's really  wave 
And this I'm saying, next line, it's for me not for You. Well, for me because of You...  Razz 
And are You truly sure I'd not get desintegrated  Suspect ?
 Smile Laughing Razz cheekey smiley Razz Laughing Smile 

Today taking my Sister to Doctor. For this, as we're coming back late, I'll probably stay the night here.
This means You'll have to listen to more  cheekey smiley affraid Cool Smile Razz bounce party smiley cheers Exclamation  today.
 Razz Laughing Razz 

The fact words are not enough. Yes, because I Need the Mistery Living in Words, not just the logical plus normal and rational using of them. The Transcedental Beauty of Words put together.
This Transcending, I Have Been Wanted to Explain for All at All Levels, not only about my Adored Reason for Living, but for this too (who could believe any other thing!!  Laughing Razz action smiley ); this Transcending Got Meaning by itself.
I mean, we can make parts of reality: logical, historical, economical... But if we try to erase this other part, that catches All as Life Meaning, by the simplistic classic reason, we're Loosing something so Important, our Soul, which Existence is the Most Natural to us as Individuals and as Society of Human Beings. It's so Important not translating cognitive and dominative structures of classic reason to this Spiritual Context, for the Health of our Moral and Hearted Minds, talking individual terms, and for the Moral Health of our Global Human Community.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi!!
 Smile  Razz  flower  Razz  Smile 

Yesterday a little excited (English meaning only, not Spanish this time) me, really. Nothing much agressive, just Intense.
Now going to Post Very Beautiful Picture for Your Heart.
I Swear that I Did Never in Life Get Worried for this, though I did never like very much, when kid, to be embraced by other men. Me very maled since very kid. Not exactly proud, actually, about that.
Problems of Big Anxiety in my Mom's Belly, for car accident, problems of lack of Communication and some agressivity (not that much violence, Brooke) at home, my natural hormones... All Made it.
Telling for Peace of Heart, Brooke. And for All too.
 cheers  Smile  Laughing  Razz Now I'm Embracing Everybody!  Razz  Laughing  Smile  cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi!!  
 cheekey smiley Exclamation wave 

Sorry but no using of logical reason now, nothing exactly common sense.
Just from the cells of my Heart, from its beating core,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfP63T0a60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOyKXFgnD2k

Moved. This Heart is Yours  Smile  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Today I did fall in a real tramp. Yes  Smile 
When I was walking in that place, Beautiful, Fresh Air and some Nature, Silence time of the day; as long as now it's vacation from school, there's a part that is touching limits to a place where kids go for sport activities on these days.
Started to ask me for things that by some accident had get thrown in the other side. A bracelet, a tennis and a football ball.
I did pick them all, and gave all back to them.
The problem is that the football one was in a scrub with tall herbs... that were touching a nest of wasps.
I had to be fast, because they were starting to get nervous about me.
It was funny, doing all at the same time with kids.
Shared, Loving! action smiley 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Only for saying:

my sometimes usual rude ways or too intense-wildy talking is because...
You know.
It's not much pretty to say it about oneself, but in this case... I'm a Very Sensitive and Caring Person  action smiley 
I know it's known, it's more an apologise than other thing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 9:46 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

How Beautiful Pictures  Exclamation 
I did not come for any of three days because of the Babies. Yes!
I've been expending much time with them.
How Delightful Experience, How Much!
I've been doing more things. A couple dinners -obviously, for free for me  Laughing Smile -, Babies, Friends... even time for a contracture in my leg again, while running. It's OK.
In the party we went on thursday, also with Babies Mario and Eric (this last only one year old), it happened something fun.
One Lady was going right behind my chair to some place, and she, for something I don't know, was falling. She, Literally LOL, for keeping feet on the ground, caught -You're Listening Well- my ear, and she got support enough there for a first good try. Only first because I had to catch her, from behind me, very strong by her arms, becaue I was feeling how she was going far (to the floor  affraid ), from my ear  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
It was a shared moment of  Laughing ; and after this, me and my right ear, this last one at the very leat by the intention  Laughing Smile , each time she was passing behind , offered our left ear for any similar circumstance in the future.
After all, as the Song says, "what's another ear".
Or it was "What's another year".
Well, You see me, I'm a hero. Yes. Or do You know anybody who saved somebody by the strenght of his/her ear?
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

flower Loving Much and Well, our Core is One Forever and whatever!!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 

PS: Sorry me for words about those persons neighbours. But if we can not be "Thrown" to this word, we must do something. If We Want to Truly Do Something.
One of these things we can do is not tolerating abuse, to us or to ANYBODY.
For this, I'm Very Fixed in my Position about that.
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

This,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLt5nn0kNKQ
I'm sorry but I can not help  Laughing Exclamation lol! (="dolol" de tanto LOLOL).
 geek scratch party smiley action smiley Smile 

Not came only for this  Smile 
Just for saying that if someday You Truly Feel You Want to Talk to me in Person, I think we could solve any problem.
When You think it's the time, I'll be Here my land.
I'll Listen. I've been saving my ears  cheers Laughing Smile 
 flower No, True. If You ever Wanted to Talk, I'll be Here, Always  flower 
 flower Peaceful and Gentle Loving!  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY8nMkAEdTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

How Beautiful, this Sense!
Now, in this good mood on the Music, more inspired for saying the  wave / study 
Yes, second emoticon because it is too.
It's about the evolution from childhood to youth and from this to adult age.
I have to admit, beyond familiar and social circumstances of mine (talking only about me, The Greatest Genius of All History!  action smiley geek Laughing ), have to say that my transition on this direction of mine:
"augmentació (childhood) ---> guapo (youth) ---> embotonament ("adult") and...
...---> today and More" was not "totally" easy.
I do Honestly Think we have to Protect our kids, but we do also have to let them, by giving them the sources good enough for that, to know what they're finding when they're "in the real world of adults", without losing their right to Innocence years, so Important.
I Do Think it's Possible. And I'm not talking about too much use of internet or videogames, which may make stronger some places of mind but do also can not be so healthy for others, if too much using by kids.
Beyond any possible kind of childhood problems in school (teachers, schoolmates, the possible bullying there...), there's Always a frontal (because no way out) conflict between their natural wishes and ideals (no matter if rich or king) and Reality.
 I Do say firm terms Reality and Us in the inside -and from this to the outside- can be so Improved Forever, and that Hope is Key, but we have to be Honest about the state of Human Society, and the same state of Human Evolutioned Mind and Heart.  Conflict is Served anyway, Strongly Existencialist terms.
I Want to Help!
Good Loving, for Moments already Pure!
And Always Eternal!!
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
 action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Hi for a while,
 Smile 

OK; OK, Forum, Thank You. I Know there're no loyalty compromises about sex (I say for the number visitors/motors combined I've just seen after my last post). I Know it. But well, I am the way I am love smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next