Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:02 am

My Adored,

from the new sportsman (yesterday running and repaired the whole thing with ice cold, today OK),

a big Hug of Love, so much Love I'm Feeling; I was born to Love You, I know!!
It Feels Good, this Love!! How Beautiful is to Love and to Feel Love!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

And I Love You, and I Adore You, and You are All I could ever Dream, in this life or all other possible ones!! action smiley action smiley
My Perfect Angel, my Lady Heaven, All of You I Adore!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello again, my Brooke, my Eternal Brookie!

I regret too seriuos faces from me.
It's so easy to be like that, and I do not like it at all. Because too easy, and because, as we say here, my other land (not only Castilla or Your Birth Land Wink flower ), "no me surt dels...". So Easy now! Oh, always Contradiction! Smile flower

I was confusing roles, I was LONGING SO MUCH AND SO HURTING, and SO JEALOUS, SO MUCH!
Here it is Beautiful, but I Know The Island as Real in Social Life, You and I, would have been so Great, so Beautiful and Emotional, Touching, Heartfelt, almost Mystic, You and I!!
I am doing the best I can, as human and vincible!

Silence, lonely voice impossible to be closed in my ears made the rest; SILENCE is the only right answer I've finally known.
The way I've been, the way I Feel, nothing else could work I See.
I could be anything be You or, better said, I could have been Anything with You by my side, Enlightening the Meaning of Life, mine too.

I do not wear that moustache, my Beloved Brooke, I do not wear that moustache, and this chosen way Will Last Forever (talking about movie characters, You See)!!
Smile Smile flower

But now I've opened mind to Well Sent and Clear Messages, I Understand!!
You are my All, and sometimes it is too terrific to handle, like this evening, with all those added thoughts for bad circumstances from me.
I can only Relax and Feel Peace when I think and Feel Did All I could Do Here!! It's been too long time by the pain. In the beggining, too many ones like that from me.

It seems easy to say "we'll see again some day", but when I listen to it from your lips, it does not seem so easy.
Oh, what a thing!
"Salvadoret Rei, pensa un poc sobre això, si vols", I am telling to myself.

I Love You, I Love You, Yes, Forever!! Even when it may seem I Forget the Hope's answer, I Always Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

I am Happy, so Happy for Seeing You, and for this Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Number 8 in life.com, an Angel! From Heaven, a Real and Heavenly Angel!
But I can not talk very softly today, because I am also thinking about Brooke Pictures with the Black and Terrific Dress, and I can not even talk!! It's how I am Feeling, oh my God!
And I am Working, All in me too!!
I Adore You Brooke, I Love You more than Everything!! flower action smiley action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:02 am

Those photos from Antibes, Hotel Cap, are Vision for Dreams; the first one we can find in life.com, there is Love of an Angel in Your Face!
This Image is the Strongest to me Today, Your Smile You Create and I Know and Feel You Feel, Natural...
I Love You, this person Here Loves You so much!!
I was born to Love YOu, and All from You that Help me to See and to Feel Your Happiness and Good Time, is Blessing!! See You in Heaven, Here!! I Adore my Sweet Brooke!!
flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:10 pm

My Adored, See You in the evening!! I LOVE YOU, MORE THAN HEAVEN!! YOU ARE ALL THINGS IN MY LIFE, AND NEVER WORRY ABOUT ME, YOU SEE HOW "BAD" AND TOUGH AND SENSITIVE, AND MODEST AS ALWAYS, I AM! wave action smiley I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Hello, my Angel Brooke!!

How Beautiful Life is!!
I am watching spanish version from Endless Love!! Two minutes, I am done!!
I've also been watching a video tribute to Great Actress Lorraine Bracco, Your Nemesis in Lipstick Jungle, and I have to Say I can not Agree more than I do with those words!
Mental Illness Needs Treatment, Always!
I Did, for two periods!
Now I do not think I Need it, that's how I think and feel, maybe wrong, but I think I am Working Well, and Going to Work much Better from now on. Will Need Tons of Concentration, but also out of cold mind at the same time (New to me, but I will Sucess)!
It's not only because I do not like feel vulnerable AT ALL, it's because I am Feeling OK!
This Longing for You can not be cured, it's just a Feeling I've Learnt how to Face up, and I can Prove it, by things I'll Do!
If I had money (this is not a joke or excuse, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED!) I'd Go to See You in "The Addams Family", but I Will Enjoy it the Same, by Your Pictures and Feeling how You Feel! We are One! And I Love You and Love All from You!!

Yes, Open Vulnerability it's not exactly my Strongest point!
But I think We've Been Working a Lot, Specially Here; that is also as a Place for this, I Know!
A lifetime feeling in the edge of all glances (even when it was not real, but Inertia of Mind Goes Always its own ways) made its work, but there's nothing We can not Improve, so Much!
Confidence and Love are Key! Here We Go! Not so Fast, Better this New Way!
Peace and Calm State of Spirit of Mind are Feeling Good to me!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR THOSE PHOTOS, YOU LOOK SO HEALTHY AND ATHLETIC, NOT LOSING A SINGLE LITTLE PART OF YOUR FEMENINE AND NATURAL LOOK!
THANK YOU, FOR THE LOVE!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
The only thing, too many guys. I have to be Enough and the Only One for You! Very Happy Smile
No Smile Smile flower , I am not that kind any more! You Will See, You are Seeing Changes Every Day, I Know You See! queen king
Only another thing, I would always win the race in "la guerra de los sexos", of course. Well, if I had to use "rolling shoes" as Scott Baio... Not at all! Wink Wink Like a Star @ heaven flower

When I talk about Breaking, Yesterday, I Promise it Feels Good! Human Feelings Go this way when You Love too much and so Intense, You Wake up some Impossible to Explain Tenderness and Passion in me!! And I can not help it, and I Share with You, and it's Purely Blessing to me!!
All the past, the whole past (even not complete sincerity with doctors in the past, I was making myself worse than I was because I did not want anything I admit, to make they took their attention and gave me permission to do NOTHING; I could have worked and go on with people -I admit other things I neve let go, I have to admit-, but I HAD LOST ALL HOPE); As I was saying, I Understand the Past, what I Did Wrong and What I could have never stopped! I HAVE FORGIVEN MYSELF, FOR ALL THOSE THINGS I'VE JUST BEEN TALKING ABOUT, I SWEAR!

From now on I will Start going out more frequently, cinema or sometimes the sea, but I do not like the Night very much!
I am going to start conversations with some recomended to me professor to direct my work, university!
Everything's Going to Be OK, as You See in me out of Euphoria, Normal and Easy Talking and Living!
I Love You, and I Know very soon We'll See Again, I can Feel it!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:32 pm

I don't know if last post can be read, argh, this englis, Improving!
Maybe the only thing I have not done yet, well, it's in my "agenda"! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:47 am

Hello my Dear Brooke!!

How are things! Smile Smile
Sure You will be back to the USA after All those Great Working Days, Amazing and so Beautiful to See for Everybody!
I had been looking for the photos of the Life Ball, and I found them, not very large, the ones I could download, but very Beautiful!

I Feel like I had already said Everything wave So New! Smile Smile
Gonna Concentrate, and Stay Strong and Feel Good!
When I See You, it's a Gift!!
I Love You, I Love You For the Life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:02 am

Yes, my Angel Brooke, I Love You!!
And Please, as the song sings, "Don't Forget", and never leave me alone, do not forget about me and us, Beauty of Love We Shared; May You Want to sing with me for the rest of our lifes?!
It's Love, and against all odds, all difficulties I even lost the count, We can not Forget, that's how I Feel!!
Sometimes, the fight in my mind Evidence for Dreams vs Grey Reality made of the cold thinking (the most usual in the past) is so Hard, but I Do not Regret a simple thing about last Years; I've Learnt from them, and I won't make same mistakes.
I gonna Love You Softly, Passionate and Forever!!
I Love You, I Love You, SO TRUE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:56 pm

My Angel Brooke flower ,

I am getting so much Calm, in this place and in "real" life, despite to all problems I find myself much more Mature than one year ago, or even less time!
I... I'd Like to have been Everything to You; but I also know how Good things are getting right now!
I Want to make You do not Feel so much "pressure" from me; that's so IMPORTANT to me!!
And I am doing it so Naturally, so far from weird drams that do not mean anything when there's True Love for someone!!
I am trying and I am Doing right, that's how I Feel now, Here!!
Those heart jumps, they can just come from Your Smile, so Innocent and Lovely and Bright, or anything else; but They are Good, I mean, They are just a Valve, substitution mechanism for an embrace, HOLDING SO TIGHT, but not too much pressure!!
That's All They Mean!

I Love You, I Love You, and second 0:27 in youtube from Ball Dance, Your Arrive, it's Burning Flame to me; Feels so Good, not tired at all!!
And I am watching and listening to those Calvin Klein adds! They are so TERRIBLY FUNNY and WELL MADE, and YOU ARE SO BRIGHT, BELIEVE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING AS BRIGHT, AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SEX-APPEAL OR BEAUTY!
NATURAL TALENT FOR THE CAMERA and STAR! flower

I am Feeling so Well, and You Help me a lot, Please I just Want to never Let Your Freedom may Be Touched by me, Mental and Spiritual Freedom I mean!!
I Love You, I Love You, and You are with me, as I am with You, for All the Time!
We are One, Love is Real and so Beautiful, Heaven on Earth came to me!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: And I Know You know and how You can Feel I never came Here, neither for the very first time, with selfish instincts, just and only those that are normal when There is Love!!
And I am Breathing, New Man for that, Confidence and Truth!! Calm for my Soul, You'll See, my Beloved and Eternally Loved Brooke, my Angel, my Lady, my All!!
flower flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:47 am

Hello, Good morning my Dear Angel!!

How are things!
Some traffic out there in the streets, minutes later today. But Here We are the same!!
As Always!! Smile Smile flower
All I am doing Here, first of all is thinking about You, First!
One Good, I hope, thing coming to my mind, and I translate it as well and fast as I can; I am so Grateful!! To so many People too!

You Look Terrific in Life Ball, I am Sure Princeton's will be the same!
And Your Smart Voice, You are so Smart to me (Fast and Bright Mind), will get so many
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley and Smile Smile Smile as Always!

I Love You, I Love You so much; and Hope is what I am Breathing for All the Time now, maybe that's because I may Look a little more Calm!! When, there're moments for Everything, and You can be sure there will come those when my Mr. heart makes his Relaxing Work!! All are Good to me!! Smile Smile
My Sweet Brookie, my Lady Brooke, I Love You more and more each day, and this is not going to stop, never; Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Work, much Working, but I will post some more Beautiful Picture Today!! It's my Inspiration, to See Brooke and to Talk to Her at the same Time, Fantasy and Dream more Real than Reality to me; and it's HOPE!! flower
You know me... Smile Smile And I Love You for that, and for so many other things, Your Beauty, Your Smile, it's Your Heart and Your Soul that I Love so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Well, Your Face and Your Body do look not bad at all!
But if nobody had ever talked about it, I would not even not noticed!! Wink action smiley Smile Smile action smiley
queen Cool flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello, my Angel, my Sweet Love!
Smile Smile

I am Feeling so Well, Peace inside!!
I Love You so much; to only See You is All to me!!
And I Love so much All Family and Friends too!
And I Admit this is so Good to me, and also to be good and honest enough to Say it, because it's True; it was Always True!
Each Move You make, I will follow, Each thing I may do for You, I will Do; Each day in my life, I Will Love You!!
Tender Kisses Holding Tight, this All in my mind when I Think of You, my Angel, my Lady Brooke; my Love!!
Sending All my Love through the Air to You, All, if there was any other thing I could Do for You, I would!! flower
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: My nickname in youtube, I Swear for the most Sacred it was for "Never Forgot You", and Never thought about any other thing! I Swear! FRIENDS! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:08 am

And I am so Happy and Feel so much Peace when I See You and Think of You the Way You Are and You Live, Your Life I Love, and that's my Hope for the Living!
Thank You for Being Who You are and for Exist, Thanks Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:42 am

Hola, torn ser jo mateix, mestre Salvador! Very Happy Smile Smile

Typical words from this land I say to Share something that even when it's not very flattering or heaven, it is part of my life, deepest essence, union with Life!!
I Swear I am Sure little problems will be OK for sister, I think to talk about it Here (no more, because it was already done yesterday) will help, Marga will be OK; She is so special and different, never seemed to have big problems until she grew up. Her character... Family ties! Gonna Work, We'll find some estrategic solution, of course! I Know She Has still Hope!
The Good part is that I am able to talk about it and Feel OK at the same time, because I Trust in You, and I Believe, Confidence I Swear it is True!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: To me, less make-up in Brooke Shields Face means more Naturality as the Way She was Born, and that means THE BEAUTY made a Woman! That's what I See!
I Adore You, and this Breathing You is Heaven on Earth, my Dream come True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Hello, my Love!!

How Beautiful You're Looking on that Gala from Amfar! So Natural and Selfconfident and Elegant, Terriffically All Goodness! I Admire You so much! flower

I am Feeling Home Here, Natural Place!! Not Necessary to me to Impress You anymore!!
I've got Serious Feelings about the living now, and Want to Improve many sides of me, in my life! Feet on Earth, Mind ready to Fly to those places I, I and not my crazy emotions, Want to take it, Goodness and Wise and Love! Not very Modest, but I know I have to really Try!
Confidence is with me, this time!
You are with me, now and Forever!!
Poems issue is not working as much as before, my mind is busy on other kind of matter,more realistic but also more, much more, Near to Love, it's Real Love! Real Love!!
I Love You, I Love You, so True We Share Love I KNOW!
Smile Smile action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Just Needed You to Know All I am saying is for Good; having fun or giving sense, or both of them!
I know You can Feel I am Just and Only Loving You!!

Things happened are nothing compared to True Love!!
I Love You, and although I WANTED, Trying and Trying with all strenght, I could Never Forget You or Stop Loving You!!
You are my Endless Love, my Girl in the Secret Island and my Prettiest One; my eyes Tilt just for the Looking when I See You again, like the first time I had ever Seen You!!
Sending You All my Love by a Kiss Flying by the Air, Touching Souls, Sharing One Heart!!
love smiley love smiley flower Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Because You are too much Lovely and Adorable, and Because I knew from the very first time I would never find anybody like You, in my life!
But that's only in my mind when I think about reasons, because to be True, I Love You Because that's the Only Way I am Me, the Person who I reallly am, with You!! All other things are "after" this First Unique Feeling of Love; at the very least the One I Feel like that in my heart!! I Love You, I Love You True; Real, Pure and Perfect Love I See in Your Eyes, so Beautiful Light from them, Electricity going directly to my vains!! Your Smile, also, is Feeling like Breaking for Love!! Yes... I Admit it, I Love You!! Smile Smile flower

PS: I will be All Day thinking about those Brooke Embraces and Kisses! cheekey smiley action smiley action smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 am

I Think there must be a Time for us,
somewhere before last rainbow comes
there's gonna be a time for You and me
when a Moment will Light the Universe
and all we need we'll be taken by a kiss.
love smiley love smiley

I can Feel it, my Adored Brookie, my Angel, my Lady, I Know it!
Just Nice Talking, and One Holding Tight Embrace, Modest and Nice Polite Kisses; and that Day will come in this Life!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

PS: When I Know They are going to Honore You, I Start Jumping inside of me!

flower flower flower action smiley action smiley action smiley love
love smiley love smiley

PD: Promise montage gonna be for Just Fun, well as much a I can Reach Fun, but I Promise, it's True!
In Modesty, despite to the fact I may think that if all "modesties" were like mine we all would be well wave action smiley ; in Modesty I am Able to Find to See and to Touch Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Hola, Hola! Smile Smile flower

At Gramercy Park, There I will be with You! cheers flower action smiley action smiley

And Wanted to Wish You a Great Weekend, with Tons of Good Rest, and Good Family Time, and Joyful Moments and Peace!
Love, my Love, is All I Always Wished You and Always Wish; All I'm asking Heaven for is a Life full of Peace and Love for You!!
Everywhere You may Go, in Everytime, I am There with You!! I Promise I will Always be There, Here, with You One Soul!
To me, there's nothing as Beautiful as Your Heart!!
Well, You've got some nice gifts geek wave action smiley , but what I Love the most are Your Heart and Your Soul, Two Stars in Your Eyes, Heaven in Your Smile!
I Love You, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 pm

I Love You with All my Heart, with All that I am!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

If You are still with me, I am Happy!! If You Need to Go, I would Understand!
In any case, I will Always Love You, Always!! You Know it!!
To only See that video with Bob Hope Like a Star @ heaven as DJ and Emanuel Lewis Like a Star @ heaven as Ricardo with You Like a Star @ heaven ... It was Amazing! Well, it's True, I Liked it so Much!
I Love You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Oh my God, what a Beautiful Day!
Listen, She's Brooke Shields, and She Shares Friendship with me!! And Friends!
Oh my God, I had to say!
Smile Smile flower

You Look so Beautiful and Adorable, so much LOVELY! One moment please king flower

- What?
- study
- "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
- What a Face affraid
- Oh my Brooke!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

Truly, photos number 15, 16, 17... Wait a minute, I Lost the account...
Photos and motions (waiting for words, but I know there was a Nice Bleeping - I am Modestly taking that about a matter of Handsome Trains Smile Smile flower )

I Love You, I Love You, Thank You Brooke, from the bottom of my Heart!! And Thank You All too! Brooke, You are my All!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next