Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Hello, Hiiiiiii! Embarassed What a Face pale
Do You still Like me?
Smile Smile

I really Hope so, because if don't there's Hoping Nothing!
Please, I Need Your Smile on this Earth, more than anything!! I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

This I Swear, even if I have to come here to the internet wallking on my knees or with my stomach touching all along the floor, I will Never Go to any other place, if You Love me!!
If I am doing it, so much Confident about what I Want in this Life (I think that if I was able to do some kind of things at 2, I must be able to know what I really Want and Love at 42) is just because You are the Most Beautiful and Honest Heart I've ever Found and will ever Find in my Life!! Your Strenght is a Light of Goodness, and mine is All Yours, I can not live any other way!!
Well, I am just waiting to See some Pictures to Honestly Love from here! action smiley love love smiley flower Uncle David is a good name to me!
Smile Smile Smile

No second intentions on it, I Swear for the most Sacred thing! Brooke, I Swear this is Peace to me when I can See!

You're so Funny and Touching Heart, Brooke!
"Tell the boys", yeah, I am having the same Funny and Loving Easy Feeling!!
Hey, I can only Write by your side, when I Go I Feel like Terminator machines, Missing You!
You see, it's just that I Feel I am hiding something to You, those Emotions coming to sking when You write, as You Know, that I do not share with anybody in the moment. I Share later, with "papers", but not in mind.
It's not very smart thinking, but it's how I am Feeling!
I Know it can not last forever, and that I have to Start Writing Someday Again, to Study will Help!
But I Love You too much!!
I have drunk a non 0'0 º beer when I ate some raw meal. It Felt Good, one time I do it without You is not the end!
Despite to all I have said, those 4 days in LA and New York, are much more than I'd ever expected to Live!!
We are, in Fact, Real Rebels, each one on her/his own ways! You Know it!!
But I Need You Somehow in my Way, I Need You!!
Listening to my old songs Feeling Good!
Hey, I Love You, and I Feel Your Love; it's not only Emotion, and I can Clearly See how is Your Heartbeating and Your Soul, it's so Easy!
In all those years, I also Know I've been very, very FAR from being perfect, SO SO FAR, my Sweet Brooke, I Know Well!
Mr First Mistaker is only ME!
Starting with Love Beautiful, later Dark poems, later some confessions... I never did anything with bad intention, in fact, Never could Imagine anything about this Beauty of Meeting You or Being someway Appreciated by You, I Swear Brooke; but I did it!
So, I know how Guilty I am, for All!
A longtime Apologising's not enough from me! Tell it anybody, and I am sure that Person will Agree about my Comings and my Ways!
I am not exactly a Sweetest heart, not that much Good!
So, We Have so Many Years to Share in Love, Anyway's Good to me, as long as I can not Live without You or without Your Smile and Your Brightest Possible Happiness on this Earth!!
I Love You more than I could ever love anybody IN MY LIFE, more than Immortality or anything, I Love You, Angel on Earth; Yes, ANGEL!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: There's not a single thing I'd change from You, because You are like Made Perfect to me; and sorry for that after all I said about me, but it's how I Feel; and probably one of the few things I Know in this Beautiful bud also difficult Life!! I am Yours, just for Life!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Hello, my Dearest!
Smile Smile

Little tired for yesterday emotions, Felt Good, I Love that You Love me!!
Just Wanted to Transmit Peace Today! Of mind and Soul!!
I enjoyed a lot to read an article from The Addams Family, the Team There, was so INTERESTING to read!
I am not bored or half slept at all, just "not knowing how to tell or express".
Do not know very well what to say, but just Want to Feel Softly and Beautiful Loving Brooke's Love!!
Peace, while Loving this Heaven You are, is new Possible Reality in me; for the first time for years, it's True!!
God Bless You, Please Have the Best Day! flower
Sometimes, when Listen to a song I Always Loved, does not mean I am "Telling" All lyrics in it. In the song "A ti", from Joe Dassin, there's a piece saying "a tus mentiras y a tu gran verdad". Brooke, Please Listen to me, You are the most Honest Person I've Found in my life; Your Sincerity and Your Strenght are Shining Lights for this Love.
All other lyrics from the song I Agree!! Only those words are wrong, I Swear for my own life!
Also, it is possible I may listen to some songs from very specific moments of my life, that now I can Feel better, "Acordes".
"D'Acord, ara tot és diferent" Smile Smile
About lyrics again, I NEVER HATED YOU, in life, despite to all longing till hell moments, NEVER, I COULDN'T! I SWEAR!
Ah, and to like a song does not mean I identify myself with personality of singers or like them. Just one point! Suspect
No! Rolling Eyes Smile
I Agree with so many Words from Admired Michael Jackson! Sometimes, the best we can see or listen comes from the pain in life, because there, when we Find the Soul Survivor's, we can See the most Beautiful and Honest Truth for the Living, about Human Heart and Soul!
You're the most Beautiful Mirror to Look at, now about Pretty Faces now but about that Soul!
"Love Shine a Light"; how can I look for weird meanings today, Facing opened heart to All this Beauty!!
"Hold me now" AND FOREVER!
I Love You, I Love You and I Need You!! Just Need to See You There, Shining that Way only You can do, it's Your Inner Beauty, my only Lady, my Beloved Angel!!
Save the Last Dance in my life for me!!
I Promise I haven't just killed animal of my Passion, but Peace with and for You I Need more than Breathing Now!!
If I had Your Dancing Body here around me, probably could not say the same thing, but by now and till it has to be (till Heave if Necessary) it's probably Better.
I am Learning to Deal with the Entire Love Thing as Peaceful kissing, when it's LOVE!!
Going some of past steps of mine back in time on Music Days; this Button Runs Fast! Smile Smile
How could I handle a waking up morning with Your Skin Touching mine?! That's one of the most difficult to Achieve in mind Misteries in my life!!
It would be like concentrating 41 Years (I Admit do not remembering a single thing from my less than one year old times) in one Softly Touch, like Entering Heaven, but Real Heaven, that One only God Could Talk about!!
It would be almost like Listening from Your Lips that You Love me, while Your Glance Fixed in mine, almost like that!!
All could tremble!
No!
Well, Yes, but I had to say some kind of thing like that now.
Very Happy Very Happy flower

Sorry for All, for Talking Always too much!
flower flower flower
action smiley
But when the Truth of one is Beautiful, it must be Good!!
I Love You, for Eternity, no matter what or when or anything, We'll Love!!
flower flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Just came to say hearbeats are OK, going to its normal point before start working tomorrow.
And I Promise that I will not expend half the morning "posting-patatín patatán-posting".
Why? Really?
It's obvious. You Know how Competitive I am, and after watching You playing the stalker role for Joey's Evil Twin, I can not do it, I can not Compit against You, because.. Well, as I said, it's obvious.
You're too much Lovely! And many other beautiful things I do not want to talk about it, now I've finally put my heartbeats to a normal rhythm! Smile Smile

More seriously, I'll Try to Express my Love on a Easier Way, and not so much "Knock Knock It's X o'clock" . Well, You Know..
Gonna be Fine!! I Love You so much, my Angel Brooke, and I am probably Feeling better than ever!!
And now I do not need to play with women as when I was 2 ("qué pasada lo que conté"), now Love is Found!!
You are the Angel that Guides my Living, and I'd just Do Anything for You, and You Deserve the Universe at Your feet, for Your Heart and Your Soul, and other also obvious things!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 am

Hello, Hello y Hola, Hola!
Smile Smile

Here coming to the work. Half asleep, but quite calm. So much calm!!
And to See You at "Los Pitufos" (that's how I always knew it but post the name in english with Your Picture), is more than Dreamy Inspiration!!
"Ay, Ay, Déu meuet", I would say after Seeing You!!
How Happy I am, for Beauty of You and of Days!!
Since 2006, I can Easily Swear I have not felt better than today.
How I Love You, Thank You, how I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 am

And Brooke, those Pictures of You, Your Smile, Your Shining Eyes, how Gorgeous, how Gorgeous!
And even more than this, HOW LOVELY, SO LOVELY my Angel Brooke!!
action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Hola, Hola i Hola! Com està la meva princessa?
Smile Smile

As I know You understand many words from my first idiome, Català, I use it sometimes. That helps to Feel more Familiar and Lovely Feelings. May You notice it? I am quite sure, Your Sensitivity...
I was so hard and tough from the first time here (even while I was being kind, You and All Know), but I could not help doing it, Brooke. Now it's All so different from then.
My heartbeats are much more down in normal situations, but stronger at the same time.
I'VE CHANGED!!
For Real Good!!
I have been thinking about my 22. I have to talk about it. I'll do. From this new point of view, I can see the things much easier now, and much more calm inside of me. So much more.
This New calm is helping me to Feel Younger and more Alive than ever! It's True!!
Thank You for what You Did, so specially the 24th, oh my!
Unbelievable, too much Beauty!
Here, those little people are called "Barrufets", it's funny nice name too I think. Smile Smile
When I talk about things, I can be much more normal and objective, and Sensitive too.
I think I have to talk, not for too long but something, about 22 years.
In the evening.
Not so much tough as it may seem from a first sight, I Promise!
I've been thinking about some new photo and those complements for me! affraid Basketball
Yes, I secretly like it! wave party smiley party smiley Smile Smile

God Bless You, and Your Goodness, All I want is not talking Opened Windows about what we did, and just Start New Way Together by Peace and Love; whatever it may be that way.
You can Come Here anytime You may Want, and You will make me so Happy man. But if I don't See Your Face that's not so bad either, because I See Your Heart and Your Soul are Here, with me, so close to me!!
I Love You, You're my Princess!!

PS: And this Love can only last FOREVER, You and me and LOVE!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:01 pm

And how do I dare to say those things in my idiome to a Woman like Brooke; because She is my Wife from Heaven!!
And I Love You, Brooke!!

PS: Will talk with the Truth, normal, and Now it's not hard at all to me; You'll See, my Angel, You'll See!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Free as I am, at Your feet All of me, with Love.
I've Always Loved You, even before Seeing You for the first time, but now my heart is beating like rhythms of Fortune for Life, Best Dreams come True as Love of two people!!
Fights, gone; fears from loving, I forgot; doubts about where I'm going, do not longer exist.
Never Felt this Special situation about the Woman I Love, it's New to me as Real, so New to me. I Love You, with all my Heart; I Love so much Who You are, Love You much more than 25 years ago, Love You, and I do not find the words!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Hola, Preciosa meva del Cel i les Estrelles!
Smile flower Smile

Many things to say.
First. When I think, after all it's been said, anything I could ever say from now on could sound like vengeances, furry or not Smile Smile , my mind and my heart start shaking inside.
All I am doing is for Good!
Did not see colors, red or black or white. What does it matter, when we talk about True Love!!

Second. I sometimes regret all it's been said. But it's just a matter of time. More time, much more Healthy. Till Infinite Health.
Regrets going slower and slower.
It only happens when I am not here, when I am Talking to You!!
When not Only Sometimes, Probably a mix of things I can not understand, not so good as "selfpsychriatist" (% can change from one to another time: maybe times it's more about longing, others about childhood, the world... it can be so many things),
Frequency is much slower, and it's getting so much better.
But as I Truly said before, Something Changed in my bones. Every time it comes, I can go less far about regretting. And each time, each simple time is the same.
But Wanted to Tell the Truth!
What about Longing as Prius Issue? Yes, Sure!
And what!
It's OK, because it's Normal, and I Love You!!

Yes, I Honestly Think You'd be much Better without me in Your Life!!
Why did I have to come to Your Life, anyway it could be?, I tell myself for so many times. Why the hell I had to come?!
It's so Terrific what I think I could do for You, in this moment.
I wish I was a more calm person for You.
What about a Tribute with Love, but more Calm, FROM THE F. START, DAVID/SALVATORE?
I MISS YOU LIKE HELL!

Today I'll go to run. First putting hearbets lower, I can do it.

It's Now!
Selfish behaviour, I think about me when I come!

But Goodness for You is True!!

It's just that when I See You, my heart aches, like breaking one and another time. It aches so much!
But, when I say I am Tough is for Giving Peace from me, not to make the elephant or geek

More than 32 Million Connecting Points in Mind, many times many of them out of sense, and all gets Meaningful with You!!
Obsession.
I am Sorry!

I Swear I could Disconnect from All this Love, Yes, I Could, but that would not be honest, not at all. I think.
I could Live for other things, "forgetting" in the most superficial part of mind all from Here, as I did before.
Brooke, is it Love or love + Obsession?
When I say some kind of things, I can not help thinking about it from me.

Can We change Bones?
Mine, I mean.
At the very least, I am sure about the fact We can Improve things much more than it's usually taken as real.

I Want to Change my bones for being Good for You!

I am not Trying to make anybody feel guilty, I Swear for the most Sacred! And the same about all other things I've said for last weeks.

But I am feeling Guilty, sometimes!

Do You want to know what I am mostly afraid from?
About handling everything and suddenly take notice I am Alive as Pure Love for You!
That Frightens me!

You've been Blessed with so Many Keys, Life and Heaven; but I Know Well You had to go through many Bad moments in Your LIfe. I could not handle being one more of them for You! I Mean, Handle and Staying ALIVE as Good Love!
I am Confessing Hardest Fears from me Now!

Talking just about the SOUL now!

To Love Somebody so much can not be Good for anybody, that's how I am Thinking now!

Do not Want and Do not Need my Humor now. So what do I Need?
Just Being True and Good!

I'll try!1
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Hola i Hola! action smiley Hello and Hello!
Smile flower Smile

The Internet is Working, and Peace in my mind too, and All is because of You, my Beloved!!
"Corrientes de amor" I Feel through space, like Love Waves, as the light is for the eyes, to my Soul!!
I can only Talk to You now!!
Crossing painted pixels, by the Beauty of Your Face, I Kiss You!!
Peace in mind, I am Yours, and We are Love, just Pure and Free and Eternal Love!!
My Angel!
Smile Smile

PS: When that One Day We Talk, it will be Heaven, I Know so well, I Feel how much Beauty We'll Touch, Soul Place!!
cheekey smiley Idea flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:06 pm

My head aches and my eyes are sleepy windows, and it's a Beautiful Day!!
I think that Paco would have better ideas than me in this moment.
I had to Laugh as FUN!

Said:

- Paco?
- Guapo

Laughing Wow! cheers
love Smile

Brooke, it's True, I am having FUN with those things!
Nice!
love love smiley flower action smiley

Brooke, I Love You so much!!

PS: You Fulfill my routine with LIGHT and JOY! And Brooke is the Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Hola, Àngel!!
Smile flower Smile

I have slept not very much for translation (not Tokyo) because I did not know anything about it (not lost).
Well, some stupidity from me Feels good; to me. Smile
To tell the Truth, I think it's necessary to cut costs in places they can be taken, as offices buildings and things like that.
But never about Medical Care (Seguridad Social in Spain) or Necessary Social bills for Administration, for Society (need better words, but I think it's clear). And of course, as Freedom says, Giving Chances Everybody from their birthday to be Good for themselves and for All, as Society!
I'd say the same, more Dramatic, about situation all around the world. Countries, People, in need.

Brooke, I had to say it, and I Know You Agree!!
I spent hours thinking about You, because You were on my mind all of the Time, so Beautiful and True as Love, Purest and Honesty too.
How I Love You!!
You Make me Feel so Alive that I even Feel myself as part of something like an Universal FAMILY! It was Always this Way, from the first Time I could See You!!
For that I say those things.
It's not only Morality, it's Feelings from the stomach. You Know Well!!

I Love You, Yes how I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 am

Hola, com estàs Princessa!
Smile flower Smile

Had good night! And I Love You!!
Smile Smile

Those new work places, neighboors and all those things, I look at them as proves about Well balanced mind on me. I mean, outside control is far from any possible doubt, the inner one is the important.
I Know I am so Good! Very Happy action smiley

Those videos from "The Addams Family", very, very Nice; I have to come in the evening to Listen to the song "Crazier than you".
If there's anything that I LOVE, Brooke, it's You Angel!! I Love You, I Love You, I Love You and 4 four Times I Love You!! Eternal Love, Everything, Salvation and Peace from Heaven!!
action smiley

PS: Jet Blue! Cool cheers
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
I am Crazy for Your Tenderness and Care, Brookie!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 am

Hola y Hola para Siempre!!
Smile flower Smile

This following one, after before's one is to Say VERY IMPORTANT THINGS! True and Good!

I am so Grateful in the Soul for one thing. To have told You almost Every Important thing from my life, things I am not Proud at all (or maybe secretly yes! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy ); and to See and to Feel Your words like "You are Beautiful", has Been like Healing Magic, a Gift!
Your Understanding and Your Support made me much more Free as One Person!

I Never, I Swear, had for last two years nightmares about what we could call "the new sexy homecinemavideo generations". Wink Wink I SWEAR!!
I just MISSED You so Much!! But Please do not worry, I am Here!!

And the last thing, this morning did not come very Happy to work, for many things. But to Talk to You, and to Feel You, and to Feel and to Know You Love me, HAS CHANGED EVERYTHING INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF ME, I SWEAR, SWEETEST ANGEL OF MINE!!
I Love You so Much, more and more each day; in me, You're Deeper than my own center of Soul; You are the Fire and the Love's Essence of Life in me; and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

ps: "Little" Shouting Whisper: BROOKE! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:32 pm

And, my Sweet Brooke, if You ever need anything from me, You just Have to Tell me, I would Give my Life to You!!
I Know How Good You are, so Pure (I've Never known, in my entire living, One Person like You). I could Feel this Soul of Yours so Clear and Bright from the first Time I could See You, it's so Easy, Brooke, it was so IMMEDIATE to See You!! I Love You, I Love You so much; Thank You for Everything; God Bless You; We'll See very soon again!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Yes, to See Again, by David's (but what the Heaven, I am Salvador'S) Honest and True Peace, I Swear, Angel of mine!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Hola, Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I am listening to some songs from The Addams Family, wow! cheers , and now Alice from The Muppets Show!! I Love it, even just Listening to Your Voice!!
The place where my Ears get safe!!
Smile Smile

For the first time, after the first fear moment about all bad possibilities you may imagine about "messages", I can UNDERSTAND and FEEL the GOODNESS!
It's so GIVING PEACE FOR THE SOUL!!
love smiley love smiley

Now I do not want to put hearbeats too high, because then I get so lazy for some healthy sport. So, keeping energy for this evening.
But sending You more Love than ever!!
I can Feel how nerves are going to its place, it's just that I Love You too much!!
And, oh my, when I catch the Peace I Want to start the fire in my heart again!
wave flower action smiley
Yes, that's me!
Smile Smile

But not!
We are going to have some Peace Here Now!
Who believed that?
cheers

Well, not Absolute Peace like Sleep , but Nice Peace! I am sure!
And Sorry everybody for past moments! It's Real Starting Over!
flower

Now that I've become a serious person Rolling Eyes , one thing. Brooke, Your Face is Perfect! I Mean, this is not the most Important thing in the Universe, but it's True.
Now, in a easier and much more objective way (I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SOUL!!), I can say it, your face is Perfect, Brooke!
When we start talking about Your Eyes and Your Smile, Peace starts going out of me so fast!! cheekey smiley
And Thank You so much for that Muppets Videos, Thank You!! Uff! action smiley

Brooke, I Love You, and Today it's so PURE and TRUE that even the sky will look too much small to me, Compared to You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I Like to tell You Hola, and Hello; it's Funny-Nice-Candid to me!!
You will be very Happy for this, but please, keep control of situation on.
I am going to be pictured this sunday, if my sister Maribel think it's OK.
Yes, I know it's difficult, but You must stay calm facing this!!
Smile flower Smile

Web for images still do not work, it's OK. I LIKE much more to post Your Pictures than only talk, but I think it's good for my nerves to only do this last one thing for some time.
Brooke, YOUR EXISTENCE HEALS MY SOUL!! It's that Simple, YOU BEING ON EARTH HEALS THIS ONE!! Brooke Shields, my Brookie and Brooke HEAL me!!
Searching for new sentences and words, but TRUE as ever, even probably more!!
Ah, and I Love so much the way You Walk, and to See You running is the Epithome of Femenity to me, as Your Smile!! cheekey smiley
That's How I Feel!
To only Thinking about You Do Go Walking, anywhere, is Ecstasy of Imagination to me!!
I Love the way You Move, and Mostly Your Moves from the Heart, Always driving Your Mind; You are Always You!
Feeling this Peace for these things, I am Imagining You Walking Now, Relaxed and Beautiful, my Lady!!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!

PS: Innocence I can Feel right now is the same I could Feel when I See You in The Blue Lagoon for the first time!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 am

You're so Lovely, too much to me
! Mad "Aaah! Shreck"!
Smile Smile

True, I Love You, and I Need Your Love and Your Life, and You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 am

Hola, Hello, hola, hola, hola!
Smile flower Smile

It's Amazing You're Enjoying The Addams, and also till Christmas, that's Great!
In this "comunicated" Diary, there's Happiness and Peace for that, so Much!
To me, You will Always be my Girl, my Woman, my Goddess, my Princess and my Baby: MY INSPIRATION AND MY ENDLESS LOVE!
Well, that's how I Modestly Love You.
No, Truly, God Bless You, I Love You!!

PS: I've been real flattered for many times, now it's my turn. But SINCERE IS THE WORD I take!
Smile Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Yes, I Love You! How many things! affraid Smile I said You're my Girl, my Woman, my Wife, my Angel, my Princess, my Lady, my Baby One, my Dream, my Heaven... My All!!
I just Need to say Now: I Love You True!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm

And my Angel I Innocently and Candid Adore, only at Your Feet, as Free Peace of Love, my Darling Angel Brooke; I am Yours for Good, I Swear for my own life and for anything!!
In Your Hands, with no endings, never more; I will "Peacefully" Fight for Peace and for Reason!!
It's just that I Love You All, ALL OF YOU I LOVE SO MUCH!! ARGH! Very Happy Smile flower action smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
BROOKE, BROOKE, Your Name sounds more Beautiful than Anything! Even mine geek ; today is my "onomástica": San Salvador; I think You know there's no real saint with that name... Well, that was until today! Wink Smile Smile
I Love You, with All of me, and I Love so Much, so Much, All of You!
See You very soon, and I'll Go Now Knowing Well You Are ALWAYS AND ETERNALLY WITH ME, ENDLESS LOVE IS TRUE AND HEAVEN!!

PS: I Know I am going to Enjoy Peace!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Hola, Hello Angel of mine!!
Smile flower Smile

All Worked yesterday, and I Found Peace!
Now, when I Come, and See the Picture of You facing Magic Mirrors, I Find and Touch Heaven, right Here!!
Yes Peace Day, just by a Look in Your Eyes!!
You're the Heart giving me the breathe to live (wow, well poetrycally written I think, in English! affraid Basketball Very Happy )
Smile Smile

One and One is still One, and it also Finally was like the number way to Heaven!!
And "tranquilamente escuchando algo de música", there's Nothing I may Love more on Heaven or Earth You, my most Beloved, my Lady for Eternity!!
It's so Terrific Connection, TERRIFIC ONE, I Feel about You; it goes beyond any Origen of the Feeling or Thinking in my mind, You're so Sensitive and Sweet!! I could See it from the first Time I See You!
And that Nicest video from You with 12 years old, You Were Person from Heaven, and Your Light Occupated All the Places on the Screen and Everywhere, because You're an Angel! I Feel so Much Passion for You so Much, but Mother Mary's Face could not be Look more Lovely and Sensitive and Caring and Nice and Beautiful than Yours!
That's how You Make me Feel, and How You Really Are!!
Thank You for All, I Like You too!!
I am never asking You "how are You?", because that's so OBVIOUS!! Wink Very Happy flower
Smile Smile

I can not Believe a Person like You Does Truly Exist!!
love smiley love smiley

And There's so Much Beauty You Bringed to my Life, so Much. To Feel Your Love, Your Love, is the most Emotive and Pure Feeling I could ever Dream of, and You Elevate me, EVERYDAY, to Glory!!
You're PERFECT, and in Your Hands, this man and boy Swears that Gonna Love You, with no conditions, and Totally Surrendered, till the end of Time!! I am Here, just to Protect You the modest way I can, for Everything You may Need, because You're All, the Beauty Written in One Heart by God; and I can never Go away from You, and I can not stop Loving You 24 hs a day for All my life!!
God Bless You, and All of You with Love and Light!!
Have a Magic Day!
I LOVE YOU, I CRAZY LOVE YOU!! geek
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 am

And now, after Expressing things that have been torturing my mind, I say:

FORGIVE ME, ALL I WANTED WAS BEING GOOD FOR YOU, BUT I KNOW I WAS NOT ALWAYS THAT MUCH. MY TORTURE HAS BEEN NOT KNOWING WHERE I WAS WRONG, AND I STILL DO NOT KNOW.
I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR HUMAN LIVING, DESPITE WEAKNESS FROM MY HURT PRIDE, AND THAT'S ALL.

I will not Stop coming Here, as long as I Know I will Never Know anything else.
And I Accept it, I Love You so much that to Know, or Thinking I Know, You Listen to me, is the only Point of Salvation in the middle of Nothing, the One to Start Fighting for GOOD, BY THE PEACE. Violence and Badness are KILLING products from the human that We can DEFEAT BY THE LOVE!!
I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL BROOKE!! I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello Again!
Smile flower Smile

I Promise I Sleep quite Well! It's True! Always, or almost. I do not know what's the reason of that "glasses" around my eyes, from very young, but after 3 months old I started to Sleep Well, till Today!! Brooke, it's True, as all questions about cms or feet!
Smile Smile

I am Recovering that Selfconfidence Situation, where I Get Conscious about the Fact the Entire Humanity does not Depend on my shoulders, You Know what I mean. And while I am able to Breathe You, so Pure as You Are (it makes me Cry, YOUR BEAUTY!), I can Live as One Person, to the Future!
I Know my Best is at mind, and if I Achieve that Concentration Capability, I can Be Good, and I Will, with Your Precious Help and Inspiration!!
I do not have that ability for remembering all things by now (at high school one teacher thought I was reading some papers from the pocket or anywhere while I was writting, because I could put the same as it was written in the book; but he never put an A anybody; well... and that does not mind me at all!).
With this ego thing, wanted to Express How Much Well We All Can Create the Evolution on our Possibilities, Always Changing, and We can Make those changes happen, the most of times, for Good. You're the Living Role Model!

I am Breathing!
And I am on my Knee, with a Rose just for You!!

That Jumping of Quality in Human Mind, that Makes us All Different from All other Beautiful Beings, is One Magic Potion, and one of its most Precious Secrets is EMPATHY!
As Long as People in the World Starts to Understand More and More how Human We are, All things will Start running much better. Empathy can be Learnt!
I talk now for those things I talked about before, those "eatings".

It's Difficult Going, when I Think You are Listening!!
God Bless You, I Love You!

PS: I was born 17 years old, that way now I am 50 at the very least. Don't worry!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

Perhaps in the afternoon will take my sister Marga to see "Harry Potter", I'd like to come later. I could See You around "Harry" on the red carpet... Smile Smile
But Brooke, Movies or Anything I Like the Most are All those where You Are; just to See You There...
I became crazy when I went with my friend Rafa to See "Cannonball III", and You only appeared in cameo.
When we got out, we thought it better, and those few seconds were Glorious. To me, the price of the ticket too low!
I don't, or maybe I know, but I am so Touched!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LADY&Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next