Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13483

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello again Sweetest!
Smile Smile

Well, after putting any potential third one in the "place" I wanted as a "nice" joke, I am Feeling really Fine! I am talking about star-system from movies or TV series, Exclusively now.
Now, as Friends, We can Play any roles You'd like Friends!
love love smiley flower

Please, Brooke, I really hope You may understand me. I've been handling a lot of things, so that movie was the last answer about those questions. Now I can go very calm to see any new movie or anything.
Yes, I admit I am too much competitive, but I am sure many people would have exploted long time before. It was not exactly an explossion, just the last joke. And it was not for You, I Swear!!
Well, in this chess game, we could say it was my last movement. Like my personal "jaque mate", and without any bad emotion or resentment. And obviously was Not made for anybody! Just last answer on those questions too!
love love smiley

My Angel Brooke, now listening to some music just to inspire to run by the streets. Going careful about cars. Do not worry for anything!! Just expending some adrenaline out!
Now I know how to do the things and how to speak. It's time to forget regrets and time for selfconfidence from me on myself, I mean.
Well, this was me!
And All I have been doing it was for You. There's nobody or nothing I Love more than I Love You; You will Always be my Inspiration, my Force and my Peace!!
I Honestly wish You a Bright Life, even more than it was before, fulfilled with Love and Peace!! I Know we'll See again!! Nothing was a mistake, All it's been like Miracle from Heaven, because You were in Everything we made!!
Your Name is Eternity of Love; You Make me Happy!! I couldn't ask for anything else!
I will Endless Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Dear Angel,

I Love You so much!!
But the only thing I am improving by now are on the paper and not on my running shoes. Mad Smile Oh, those times are not the same as before, but I like training with calm and caring for healthy body, I Promise You!! Well, I am trying to be in shape because I want to feel ready in case any admirer girls try to catch me.
My Lady, You Catch me from the first time I could See You, when You were so little girl, I do not need to run, I know. Now You are Pure Splendor of Beauty, and I Feel so Proud about it, as the one who Loves You!!
I am Feeling so Fine Here, so and so much Fine!
I will follow your advices and gonna start studying next academic year, Thank You!
And You know I will wait for You, Always!!
To Bring Good Feelings Here is All I Want!!
And to Love You, to Love You like it was my last day on earth, like an Eternal Dream come True, I can Feel it Came True!! We'll be Together anyway, in anywhere, Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 am

Hello!!
Smile Smile

I've been in a conversation with 4 people in a place not very well known, and did not stay "like" normal, I stayed normal (out and in my mind). Not starring or anything.
It was like 20s.
And I am feeling a little disconnected about it. I've became a little wild, as I was talking with a friend just a moment ago. I am different. I can stay normal, but feeling like my world was out of it.
It does not have anything in common with values about people or living, it's about personal sensations.
I honestly think country (that special country created in my mind) is my Natural place to be.
So, Please, Brooke, my Sweet Brookie, do not feel bad for anything about me.
I think I am what I truly was born to be. Good boy, not strongest point at sociality issues.
Well, it's OK. And I am feeling fine about it.
To be true, I do not have wills for publishing poems, or going to poetry performances or things like that. It's just that I don't need it.
I am quite happy with my life.
As long as people I Love stays healthy, happy and in peace, I am doing right on my own. I mean, not disconnected as a whole completed feeling, but going on my way.
So, Reality of me I am Accepting.
Brooke, Please, Never feel bad about me or my luck.
I am Feeling OK, more and more each day.
Hey, and today, again, one girl here told me that I was "very guapo".
Shocked Rolling Eyes
Yes, she is still not wearing glasses!
Smile Smile

Well, I Love You, and I am Yours for Eternity, that's All we Need!! I Swear!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Ah, and can not stop thinking about that beautiful photo of mine with the wedding ring. I think I will take my grandfather's one. It's simple, but Faithful Image!
Por el Amor de Dios, no es un anillo de compromiso, es un anillo de boda!! wave flower
Smile Smile

You're so Beautiful Angel, All I am asking for is Your Peace and I know You've got it, but just want to say that I could die, if anything wrong about You for You, it's like killing me, I can not handle it; if I can not See Your Bright and Happy Smile, I feel Lost and so Alone; I just want to make things right. We are Free not by or for absolute power (or almost) buf for taking right and honest decissions on the way, depending on chances we may have.
I just Want to Love You True, that's what I am doing Everyday, and Trying to Express to You, my Endless, Eternal Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 am

Hello, Good morning my Dear Angel!

Yes, Yes, I am in Love with You, and I am Yours, For Eternity, and Thank You for the Beauty, You are Mine too!!
Free Spirits, Engaged as One Souls, for Eternity I Love You, I Love You!!

PS: And Thank You for All Beauty I am findind everyday in the net. Gonna post some one today!!
Smile Smile
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello, my Angel!
Smile Smile

How are things! Those pictures from Addams Family, You Gorgeous!
It's a Hit!
Bravo!
love love smiley flower

And now, I am listening to the song that makes me going the beastliest ("lo más bestia"), and talking to You!!
It's my way to Express Selfcontrol. When I used to listen to those songs, I used to need to Explode someway (usually by exercises, or hitting places, never animals or people for this). Now it's all so different. Well, needed is "needed". I am talking about the most primitive pulsions.
Those missunderstandings from my talking... LOL
Today I am, just talking about myself, not very happy about me. I had, for the last couple of months, some discussions with my immediate boss. I think he was not fair with me, not at all.
Now things are OK. And today he was talking really friendly about things (he's not taking me as the first option for working, and that's Good to me, it was not for this), and I got like Rocky with Mick in the first movie, when he goes to his house. Movie "Adult" brain, just to Explain, much more easy!
I do not like this character of mine. It makes me feel really bad, how difficult is to forget to me. How difficult!
I mean, I do not surrender about anything, but it's so difficult.
I have to add like I think about myself that I am really and Honestly "la hostia", using good and sincere spanish words.
Well, keep on working on Modesty and Good Emotions, and Understanding I can not be liked by everybody.
Now Feel Peace in the heart! Tomorrow the same, of course I Swear!
I'd like to be a better person. Too much expecting from me from me. LOL
This was made by education, and also because of my character.
love love smiley flower

In Fact, I Always Control! flower action smiley

Now I talked for a while with the girl here at the bar, new one. The first time some minutes. It felt good to see myself looking at her eyes and not other places. She said she likes to work in a bar. I said it must be really interesting, to stay with people and those things. Wink Wink Like a Star @ heaven
I had same relationships today at work, Normal, and Felt them too Normal to me.
Will I ever become Normal?
What the... That would mean Perfection, and nobody's got Perfection.
Just Want to be Good and Stay Good. Keeping Honesty as my flag, and admitting all my mistakes and little (I hope) evil things. Knowing and accepting myself.

On Monday I am starting some vacations (two weaks, yes unfortunately not "9 and 1/2"), and I am going to a body massage tomorrow.
It's a white massage (I mean, innocent and serious Very Happy Laughing Rolling Eyes ), and Needed it. I had not gone for months. Will feel really good to nerves and muscles and all the body.

Brooke, You, my Feelings for You, Mean the Peace and the Goodness in my heart and my soul; and I Love You, also for this. You're really Smart and Bright about things You say, and that's so Inspiring!! Today gonna make some exercise with weights, moderate, and will think about You, the Power Of Love You Wake up in me!!

PS: And now, talking from Normal Living: it's Just that I love you!! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:42 am

Hello!
Smile /// Mad Shocked Very Happy !!! Smile

Wink Wink

love smiley love smiley

It's True that I Love You, and also that You're an Angel to me, and also a Woman. Save that contradiction!! Smile Cool
I have found pictures from Brooke meets Addams Family Cat, wow, I will post some or One today!!
How Beautiful!!
It's really Tremendous to See Your Explossion in Broadway again, it's so Good to me!
What did I do yesterday?
Not read russian literature or Shakespeare, but had a good time with some sport, moderated. Wink Smile Smile
Hey, in any state of mind, You could Always See I Love You, and I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: May I repeat it? Wink Wink
Ah, and Flovers, many Flowers!!
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Embarassed king Thank You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Angel from Heaven,

there could not be a better way to start the weekend; it's been Heaven, and it will remain in me for many days, Thank You, from bottom of the Heart!
Brooke, You are All to me, my Heart belongs to You and is completely Yours!!
I am "almost" Smile Smile Speechless, and I know We'll Meet again, I can Feel it so Intense in my heart!!
I Love You so much, Your Smile, Your Glance of a Goddess, Your Body of Aphrodite, Your Sensuality, Your Talent, Your Goodness!
Baby it's All and only You!!
I Love You for the rest of my life, for Eternity, Forever and more, till the end of Time, and Beyond Everything!! You Make me Happy, You Make me Shine; my Lady, my Love, my All!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello Angel of my Heart!!

I am Really Wild, as You; my mind does not know any thing but Freedom for the Soul!!
When I came to the this place, and parked my car at the parking (despite to the fact of being quite Handsome, I did not break any park counter Very Happy Smile Smile flower ); and stayed for a while listening to "I was made for Loving You", quite loud out. Well, for one time it's Good to Feel that Freedom for Anybody Innate Natural Rebel Feelings!! Just as long as we Respect others Freedom! Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Well, I stayed for less than a minute, anybody's ears suffered for too long time! Wink

And I am thinking I could become rich. Listen. Something new. Something to put in the ears (well made, as those that we use for cold), able and ready to be full by something fresh or cold, to fight this almost "canícula" times. I promise that refreshing ears is very good to keep body temperature fine! Very Happy Wink Wink Smile Smile flower

When I was talking about Making Sense to Share Good Love I was thinking about Unselfishness, Humor and Shared Fantasies. Those are all curing elements will ever need to Keep Love as what I would call as "Conceptual non animal EMOTION"; ALL COMING FROM OUR HUMAN NATURE!!
This playing we've been sharing for so long by now, just made me much more Human and Selfconfident, and much less Selfish and Dominant (something I Honestly Did not know about me), and I am Improving that Highway I am still Exploring!
It's All for Love and for Honesty that I would not call as one mission but just a Necessary Behaviour from the Heart and the Human Soul!
All things that made us worse than "from nature" animals we must fight by our Innate Values that are in our Essence, more than those other ones.
At this Moment, I am Feeling so Peaceful mind. To See Your Standing Broadway is such a Beautiful thing to me, my Angel
It's not a mission from me What a Face (who am I about it!), but I Love You so much that this Sensation's Healing All of my Soul again!!
Tilt, Pretty Baby, Wanda, The Blue Lagoon, Endless Love, Sahara, The Weekend, Black and White, The Greening of Whitney Brown, Lipstick Jungle, Susan, Furry Vengeance, The Addams Family, Wonderful Town, Grease, Chicago, Bob Hope, The Buttler, Family, Leap of Faith, The Feinstein's...
Thank You for Everything, for so High Level of Beauty, the One who Elevated me to Heaven of Feelings for You, so High that even Put me on the Edge of Love for the entire Humanity, like One! And I want so much to Work for All those Miracles of Love!!
Brooke, my Angel, I Love You, with All of the Heart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Hola, I am saying in spanish, how are You Angel!
Smile Smile

I miss You, and the only fact of watching a 5 seconds video thinking it could be You made my heart started beating so fast, childhood and youngblood (not the same, but fonetically good, as for sense too), like the First Time!
I should Need to Know I will See You again, and Touch You and Hold You so tight that we thought we could asfixiate one each other, and some gentle Kiss, with Your Permission now, and then!! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Here I am, Loving You the same, more than ever in my life, and I Need to Tell it You to Breathe!!
I've got, I've Got! (not unselfish at all now! affraid Wink Wink flower ), Your last life.com Picture on my computer screen, and I do not know how to change to another very Beautiful One, because I am Hypnotized by Your Look, and Heart and Soul inside!!
Just Need, the only thing I Need now, is to Convince myself will See again, in person!!
I am afraid of You because You are too much Beautiful to me!!
Yes, maybe a little like Pretty Baby Bellocq, some Afraid from You; but it's the most Beautiful Feeling I will ever Know and Feel in my Life!! cheers Basketball king
You!! cheekey smiley
I've got Your Name Written with Fire in the bottom of my Heart!!
I Love You, I Love You with All of me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello again!!
Smile Smile

I Love You, my Angel!!
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower Smile Smile

Now I am on vacation, and having peaceful time (even when I say I am not counting time well affraid wave Wink Very Happy ), despite to the fact I know how much Love, Wise and Unselfishness Needs the World Now! I am not feeling personal blame for Everything happens, but I am very conscious of it (despite to finding spelling/writing mistakes only after have written my posts, this was not intention this time I Promise flower flower )

Well, I am going to See the Sea one of these days for the first time in this Summer, and exercising and calming and Loving!!
I honestly think movies are some spaces to dream and also to find some peace and inspirationg in the middle of reality (the same about Broadway, or Music or many things).
Brooke, This Love, this Time We've been Sharing and will Share for Eternity Wherever "Destiny" (circumstances) may want to take us; I know it's possibly not like movie "Grandes Esperanzas" (yes, the Book... study I have to Read), but neither like Nice and Good "(500) Días juntos". On and Idealized way, I think it's more as "Shakespeare in Love", and I am mainly talking about the Ending TO THE POET, I Mean!!
It's not "A Love so Beautiful" song, it's more "A Miracle of Love"!!
That's how I Feel!!
I do not Need to know anything else, despite to the Million Questions I would make Here to Anybody, I Swear I am not Needing to Know anything else but this Real Love in my Heart, that I Feel so Alive in Yours and Your Soul!!
I am Sending You a Kiss by this warm air around me, and I will Hold You Tight for this Day and the Life with my Open Arms, my Open Eyes to the Beauty of the Truth and Real Life!!
They're so Beautiful, mainly because You are Living and Breathing so Bright in them!!
I Love You, like the First Day, as a Miracle with no ends that day by day grow up to Heaven of Emotion!!

PS: How Sweet and Honest You are!!
action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Oh, my Love, I've just Seen a Picture of You with a little "gorrita" from "The Addams Family", and had to run to come to this Place!!
Yesterday's night and this morning too, had been tough. Longing for Dreams of Youth; staying tall, but it was hard.
And now I See You, like that... I do not wanna go out from Your Sight!
Tell me anything, ask me for anything, even my life, and I'll give to You!!
I See You, and something in the deepest of my Soul, the most Serious and Pure Emotions, and for that Funny and Nice as a kid's, have been Awaken!!
Oh, how Beautiful and Pretty You are!!
I See All coming from Your Heart, right now, and All You're Sending to me, for the last weeks has been so Beautiful, oh my God. So much! But now, this Picture of You! Yes, You Look more Beautiful and Pretty and Lovely than ever.
I do not want to go. Never!
My heart's bleeding that kind of Love that we can only see in Fairty Tales, Now!

Perdóname, te pido de corazón! Perdóname todo, porque eres mi vida, y sin ti me moriría.

I wanted to listen to some music. I've let some tears go down my cheeks, for the Beauty of You and also of this Love.
I do not know what music to listen now.
I just Want to Feel You, so close, beside me!!

Qué bonita eres, como una muñequita de amor y sentimiento, más dulce que cualquier flor jamás cultivada, por el hombre o por Dios.
Nada hay que respalde más mi vida, que dé más fuerza a mi aliento, que tu imagen en la plenitud de este sentimiento, alegría de todo lo posible por una eternidad.
Mirarte, cada vez, es como volverse a enamorar de ti. Un instante, un nuevo amor.
Parece imposible, pero es real, y su única explicación se contiene en alguna clase de Amor Infinito e Inmortal que me une a ti, más que el árbol a la tierra, la madre a su hijo o el Cielo a Dios.
Tan bello debe ser lo que me haces sentir que, de la pasión lacerante y abierta, ya ni siento el dolor en este momento. Ya no me duelen las emociones, ahora. El pecho en cuyo centro palpita mi corazón desnudo es como un mar en calma, completamente levada el ancla de mi soledad.
Ya sólo quiero vivir, por ti.
Qué Bella eres, Qué Bello es todo tu Ser!!
Sólo quiero Vivir, cuando te veo así!!
No necesito ninguna otra Felicidad, porque el Horizonte de mi Destino se halla rebosante de ella, la que sólo mi ángel puede traer a éste que antes era ciego.
Hoy puedo Ver, te Juro y Prometo que Hoy puedo Ver.
Qué Bella apareciste ante mí, en todo lo que eres. En todo lo que representas para mí.
Te Amo, te Amo!! Eternamente, y sólo pido a Dios por Ti!!

PS: I am listening to EL song, the only one I could now. And do not care about names of users of anything, maybe just another thing to Make Seeing much Better Reality of this Day; because I am Totally Yours Forever!! I am Alive in the most Beautiful Dream one person could ever Live or Imagine, I Love You!!
flower
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello, Beautiful Angel of my heart!

I am honestly speachless by Your Beauty, Your Heart and Your Goodness!
You know, yesterday I went to run (quite fast in the end, well just good, but quite good to me with this hot summer here, keeping energy safe Smile Smile flower ); and after it, and while I was doing, Felt so much Peace of Love; yes yesterday Felt so Rare Peace of Love and Goodness in me.
I am Looking at Your Beautiful Pictures, and how I See also There the Beauty of Your Heart, it's so Touching!
I just Want to Love You!!
And it's so much Happiness I am Feeling when I See Friends Here, so Friendly and Nice, with the Love in their Eyes!
And I Admire You so much, You're my Hero!
And I am innovating by a new state of mind: "feeling stupid for thoughts and things I said so Peacefully" Very Happy
Yes, it's for the Love so High I can Feel that I can excuse all things I thought and did.
Maybe for the first time, I am so Happy about All Movies and Songs and All things I could see or listen about... Well, about flower flower flower
Grateful!

Brooke, my life is Yours!
You are the Reason of my Existence!! And last Pictures of You, so Normal and by the way so Beautiful, Touched me again! Fortunately, I Peacefully came today!! Smile Smile

Ah, to See Friends Here Gives me Breathe too, Make me Feel like Normal me; and so much Connected to You, so Close to You!!
I Love You!!
And even yesterday I was afraid of watching Endless Love again, thinking about possible Feelings of Longing, but Now I am not that anymore, I Promise to You. Never, never for last years, I had felt myself so New Person as today.
It's like All Made sense, and after it, my entire life too. I had so many beautiful times, even before Coming. It's True!
You were Always there, with me!

I can not express by words how I Love You now.
It seems impossible to me, this Sensation so Profound and Beautiful.
I thought I was lost, as a Happy Good Person, and it's being like Finding me again!!
Please, Friends, Have some Good time Here with me! Come some other day, Please!
Brooke, my Sweet Brooke, Your Beautiful Soul Shines so Clearly in my eyes.

I am Breathing Peace!

Inspiration and Energy are also in me, and just Want to Stay Passionately Calm, and in Love with You, and Inspired and Good for You!!
So in Love as I am, I can only Think about Love Now! Feeling this Love from the outside of my too many times closed mind is HEAVEN!! Heaven!
And I do not know what to say.
I am going to the cinema and to the sea. Tomorrow and next day.
I will have Fun! flower
As song says, Brooke, my Love, You're All I ever Wanted!!
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 pm

It will be so Good to See some Friend Here!!
Brooke, I am going to make it Real; I am going to Love You with the Peace of Passion as well known answered Feeling, I Love You!!

PS: Calm/Passion, good debate, that's to Love!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello again Angel of mine!!

Feeling such a peace of male (specially when I compare myself to others "- quin home?; - no tinc referències personals") Wink Very Happy , I can not Feel Regrets for too long. That's what Always Happened to me.
Illness of dicks were never real, and I took Everything as it was, jokes We've been playing for too long!! Wink Wink
And I Promise I can also play that sex "game" for very long time (all depends on the time I need, and much more, I want it takes -it's all mental control and confidence -selfconfidence and also in the other one person). But Now I am Feeling nothing's a Game, I LOVE YOU!! BROOKE, IT'S TRUE!! flower

Yesterday did not go to the cinema with my sister, but I think she went, later in the night. The most important to me is that she goes out, just starting, and I Know She will be Healed!
We Love each other very much! And Brooke, to Love You, makes me Understand my Love for my Family!!
We may fight, but We All Love!
love smiley love smiley

How Beautiful You are, How Beautiful and Sweet!! I Knew and Felt it from the very first Time!!
And all happened around this Love, and all that's happening and will happen, out of We both two, I am taking as Reality to Learn about People, and the Living and the World; so Peaceful and Fortunate for my Access to the Whole Part of it!
Please, Always Remember that You are My Love, and that I'd Do Anything for You!!
There's No Other, NO OTHER, woman in my Heart and my Mind but You!! You Know!!
I Love You with All my Heart, my Body and my Soul!!
Peace and Passion to the top of Possibilities in Life, the only Higher Thing We'll Know is in Heaven!! I Love You, my Lady Angel, I Love You for the Rest of my Living and in Heaven, as You can Know and Feel so Easily!! I am Only YOURS!! And We'll Meet Again, I Swear it for the Most Sacred, if You Want, I Swear!!

PS: I am going to the sun, and the sea and the sand, and will Stay with You for All of Time!!
action smiley
YOU!! flower
action smiley
Smile Smile
There's Nothing but You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Hola, Hello i Bon Dia i Bon Tot!
Smile Smile

I've just been watching that piece from The Addams Family, You Look Gorgeous in that natural interview; and Amazing as Morticia!
I think the cast is perfect, and Roger Rees is Extraordinary Actor! I remember one TV series, "Solteros" in spanish; wow, one of the Best, FUN!
And, Brooke, I Love You Stay so Fine There! I Love that!
love love smiley flower action smiley

You Amazed me in that video, my Beloved Beauty; Beautiful as Heaven, and so Lovely!
I can not stop saying those things I Feel so Deep and True in my heart, and I Need to tell it All to You!! Thank You!!
I Honestly think I am beautiful too, but now I have been taking a better attention look to me, think too much hair all around. But I am too natural for shaving anything.
Now, when I look myself in the mirror, and tell that guy "mira que ho ets, de guapet", I use to answer "encén la llum i te n'adonaràs bé".
You are the Light of my Existence, and You Make I Want to be so Ugly and Bad. Do You want to know why?
Because that way I Feel Absolutely Free to Love You much better and True, erasing any possible kind of selfish feelings from me. That's how I Love You!!
Well, still feeling Handsome; only when I Look at You, Only!! wave flower
Smile Smile flower

Had a very Good and Peaceful Day, yesterday; and All because You Are with me!!
We are Victorious as One Love, two People, only One Love!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello, how are You!!
Quite Bright I could See, from The Addams Family Video, wow! And so Inspired, as the entire Show I can Imagine, just for the part I could See! Congratulations! Such a Beautiful and Lovely thing!!
Smile Smile

Yesterday's night, I was trying to write some good poem for You. Did not like any one of it very much, but this morning my disliking was even more evident.
It's the Fact of Loving You like something Real, as my Woman (all necessary sorries for this) so Free in my heart, You and this Feelings I Express.
My other inner voice says, "but Yuri wrother his probably best poem to Lara in that place, after Night of Love and Sharing so many things together".
Well, it's True, but All I write seems like too much normal for this Feeling, and it makes me Feel, as a soft lie, I am taking ourselves farther than We really Are from each other. I am not sure I am being able to explain.
Maybe I Need another Level, Maybe I am Needing some Inner Explossion for Good, now that Everything Changed for Good.
It's just that I Love You!!

You want to know SELFISHEST FEELING of mine:
My Dream was to Meet each other in a dancing place, "West Side Story" could be a good model about the Dreamed Meeting; and I would be, You Know, something like liutenant or similar.
I had not thought about Your Dress, but it Would Be Breathtaking One. The only problem would be that I would not notice a single little part of your dress. You Know...
Lost one in the other one; that's how I Thought and Felt had to be.

The Living Together. I had not thought very much about it. Never thought about Your Career as a problem, in fact never thought about it (yes, Selfish in Love!!). We'd Live in some place that I had no idea where it would be in any maps, quite near to Nature but not completely appart from social issues and living.
Having All that A Fulfilled Life Means!!
Did not think much more about it, Just Dreamed!!

How I Wanted to Get to You? I had no idea, but Thought I could Surely Find the way.
That Love Had to Find a Way!!

Well, as that movie says "si seguimos pensando en esas cosas nos volveremos locos"; but Wanted to Tell.
Story Ends Happy, because I've Found You, and I Feel so Profound and Beautiful and Pure Love!! God Bless You!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Hola otra vez!!
Wink Wink

I Love You, and I would Give so Happy my life for You and for those You Love as the most Beloved, I Swear for the most Sacred, my Love!! I Swear!
Now I am going to the Brookenook, for Goodness, for this Love for You!
I had such Beautiful Times, so Beautiful, my Brookie, so Beautiful Times; I Found Heaven by that Place, I can See, so Clear, so Wonderful!!
I promise I'll try to write some new poem, I promise, Dedicated to You and to this Love, and I would do anything for You!! I am talking by the Truth of Faithful kid we all have inside of us, Still, Forever!
How I Love You, I Love You!! So Far Beyond physical, the most Spiritual place in me, the One You Created in my Soul!!
God Bless You, my Lady Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Hello, Good Morning, Beauty!!
Smile flower Smile

Those Photos from the Internet, The Addams Family after Starring/Working Photos, wow baby, Angels do not Look as Lovely and Beautiful as You, that Smile! How can You Make it?!
No sweets or cakes, or movies, or books, or suns, or stars, or nights, or days, or rivers, or seas, or skies, or poems, or novels, or mornings, or evenings, or games, or places, or flowers, or beautiful animals, or plants, or trees, or colors, or rainbows, or dreams, or thoughts, or moments, or smiles, or memories, or kisses, or hugs, or sexy games, or angels, or saints, or cathedrals, or goddesses, or Heaven, or Songs or anything...
Nothing Compares to Your Shining Face, when You Smile that Way!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

Now listening to summer of 69, but mainly for joy of music, energy music expresses by the song, it's a moment in Time that never ends with You by my side!!
You're my Lady for Eternity, my most Beloved One!!

PS: Now I am going to the brookenook, to have fun with friends/your fans; which is a thing that I Like so much! I have changed so Real my Heart; and You Made that Possible!
party smiley love party smiley flower
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello, Angel of mine, my entire everything on Earth!!

I feel something beating so fast and loud in my chest, and trembling at the same time, when I think I am going to talk to You, any way to You is Magic!!
Listening to Music that Amazes me, not messages today about it; I think You are so Faithful person, in fact, You bringed it back to me!!
When I left myself speechless like now, it's when I Need You the most; but this Faith in You, in me, in Goodness and Human Soul, I've Learnt to take as my Healing Happiness for Life, I Swear, my Beloved Brooke!!
You can Believe when I say I'll never say again things that make me Embarassed again; I Regret so many things I did or said; so much, uff, I'd better not thinking about it, and that's what I will do, I Promise to You, my Angel.
This is not a Dream, this is a Heavenly Chance to Live again, more Real than this table or this computer I am touching with my hands now, it's like a Miracle to me, We All are much more than physician figures or things lovers, We've got a Heart, and a Soul, and that's so Beautiful Gift for Humanity!
Brooke, All I've got, my Heart and my Soul, I am Giving All of it to You, and this wiil Belong to You Forever, Beyond All, for All Possible or Imagined or Imaginable Eternities. I Love You, I Love You!!
In Peace, Modestly, and that last icon I posted, I Love You!!

PS: You are so Beautiful to me, beyond Your Shining Body and Skin, I can See Your Soul that I Love!! love smiley flower
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Hello, Good Morning, how is my Angel Feeling today!
Smile Smile

I See You so Pretty and Lovely! You're a Real Angel!
And in this moment, as We know, I can not say no about how SEXY You are to me! For a moment I even got frigthened at the Feinstein's, that Passion of the Moment was even More Intense than Feelings of Peace of Love. Oh, ah, wow, Never, Never I would ever think that's was going to happen to me. How it was possible, this way I Love You, so Much from the Deepest of the Soul... And I could only See Your Body, Your Legs, Your Lips, Your Arms, Your Everything Up There!
I Never thought this was goint to be how I would Feel.
It's the Truth, my Beloved Brooke!!

In my mind, I am looking for some song like "land's trembling", and I do not find anything enough to.
Well Superman Soundtrack is a goo choice for a Romantic Night!! wave Wink Smile Smile
It's How You Make me Feel, when I am Close to You!!

I Love You, just Want to be Good for You, so far outside this skin's fight, so much far, Beyond the last Galaxy, a New Universe of Love, Never Found before; my Love is even Greater and Deeper than the Passion You Wake up in me!! I Swear!
I Love You, if You may Listen to me, I Love You more than All and any kind of possible Dreams, things or Feelings!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Hola!! action smiley
Smile Smile

How are things!
Came a little peaceful and 12 Embarassed today; You make me Feel that ways too!!
I am going to France, in one moment. Smile
So much OK with Everybody, and instinct walking by places are getting Good Home again so Easy, much more Easy. I Want it Last for a LIfetime!! OK with The World!
There's a lot of Work, in the World, to Do, but First Need to Feel OK about it; it's all about Hope and Soul!
Serious and Responsible Behaviour (better talking about Honest and True Intentions, from me) does not mean losing Fun! Fun!!
I am Mr. Calm Times! Well, the place I come from was that name, can still be!
David's Dramatism is the last We Need, well it's me for sure, at the very least.

I'll take You with me in the heart for all of my living, and there You will LIve too, for Anything Love's Thing You may Want or my Need.
It's Becoming So Natural, the entire thing, to me; Loving You that way again.
Not for Suffering any more, just for Inspiring Ways and for Joy and for Good; and if I can Share it, much it's even much Better, so much!!
When I say this, still some trembling Emotions of fear from Longing Moments,yes still, but being more and more SelfConscious about me Living this Dream of Love: You are Here!!; Fears I can Frighten Easily! Very Happy Wink

Do not ask for anything, neither new photos, videos, messages, talks or anything. All is going to be OK!
Too Long Time Highest Excitation had to end sometime. The Moment is now. All that may Help me on this Task will Mean Goodness!
I Never thought thinking about that physician touch when I was just by your side bodies near; I did not Feel very Romantic after that, not at all. But, yeah, I am Feeling so much Human now; Improving All Chances is Always Possible, whatever it may come to us.
There's Always a Meaning to Find to things that Happend. This does not Mean to Accept all of reality, just to Learn for Good about it.
I think those Feelings I am Talking about You and me are so Easy to be Accepted and Recognized from me!! Wink Smile Smile
"Ojalá todo fuera tan fácil como eso"!
Feeling this more Human Sensation, I am Feeling Easier and more Natural and True than ever this Love beyond Passion, from Heaven's Soul!!
It's more than Fortune, it's like Love's Glory or something, and I just can say God Bless You, my Angel Brookie!!
I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Not on Saint ways, me, but Honestly to Peace; so Needed, I can See from what You Say to me, I See You!!
And I Agree, and I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Hello!! wow!!

My neck is red, and here nobody's touching it, but some Beauty made this my color for today!
You are the Brightest "Eatable till the last part" thing I've ever seen, but You See I can be funny too. Eh, it was not so bad. If I want I am not so necessarily fast "head", You Know!!
Smile Smile

Well, beyond joking; You're a REAL STAR, we should See You in Some 40's Classic Movie, because You would Smash the Entire Show!
And saying it after admitting I have still no idea how I could even say "Hello"; it may seems easy and stupid "challenge" for one, but believe me, if I wasn't Mr (literal) "los debes tener cromados", "de tanto, tienen que dolerte", "muchos huevos -LOL for the video- y poco cerebro"; if I wasn't that, I Promise I would not even lift my ass from that really comfortable (specially in that moment: find the meaning!
Smile Smile ) chair; Wow, when I Look at You, Wow, Brooke!!

Thank You for Starring with and by the four "guys", that helped for not feeling so much jealousy; Angel!
And I can also sing the little turkey song, and adult too, I wish You could listen now!!
I am sure You would not like me not, not at all, because I'd try to eat You in this moment, and that Looks so bad, yes so bad! cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley affraid Basketball Basketball
No, seriously, I could not Look Normal by your side!!
Well, I think, I could always Perform, like Cinema or somethingl I would be... Dr. T, yes Dr. T!! He's quite brains and gentle; I would do that kind of my, my role model to talk to You without danger for my necks!!
Smile Smile

Sorry for so many jokes, forgetting Calvins (not mine!) Embarassed , but the Animal side Needs to be satisfied now, and the only Polite way coming to my mind now is Humor Sense!!
You're a Goddess, and so Gentle and Normal that You Look like an Angel to me!!

PS: And the Animal is still Basketball hüpfen jumpy smiley Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Well, Brooke, my Sweet Angel, still, I am Honest, a little and quite Offended (nothing compared to the Brutality from the first moment, something I never felt before), I Love You!!
Do not exactly know what made You think, time after time, I was not what I've always demonstrated who I am to You, by Loving ways, Dedicating All my Energy to You.
I came to New York, second time after "nothing" but being catched by Raul Espaza on the stage (LOL about the red, Sorry!), not a single autograph; and then You called me some more pretty things.
Well, I could not catch You right there and Demonstrate You anything, as You Knew it Well, You Knew it very Well, You are very Intelligent Person!
But Well, not only Intelligent, I Honestly Think You are so Bright Heart, and I can still cross all that dark we've so Brightly Created Together.
I Hope, in this moment when You maybe finally think I am not gay, You don't stop liking me!
That was dark joke!
Well, I've been hurt and many People Broke my confidence before, as Friends, or Women or Family or just Persons, but I Honestly think this is not the Situation from me About You!!
If we can finally stop playing with my dick and my eggs and my ass, I Honestly think We could be Friends, even in this mask place.
Remember, from 2007, I think, with nick and more things I stood for Love and for Respect to You; I Wanted to FIND Your Heart, and I Stood facing everything for this! Believe me, I never, never, handled 1/24 part of all put together from 2006, in my Life!

Now, after All these things I Honestly Feel as Brutal words from me (this is not the way I Wanted to Talk to You, with People Looking at us -I think this should be enough to Care much more one of another one, You and me, for the weakness added when People around- but I Think I had to); the Ball is on Your Roof about Friendship.
I am Feeling really bad, and not for confessions (I really...) but for Talking to You this Way, from opened window to the world.
I did not come to fight today.
I do not want to fight with You anymore. Please, if You Like me the Way I am, as You Know deep inside, it's OK, if not, I'd better be going and Pray for You in the distance for the rest of my life!!
I am not Erected now! Very Happy Smile Smile
Please, Give me a Break!! Wink Laughing
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!   

Back to top Go down

Angel Brooke, I Love YOU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next