Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Endless Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kclaura2003

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

PostSubject: Endless Love   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:17 am

I finally watched this movie today! I've been wanting to see it so much for over the last year and a half. It was a really good movie. It started off kind of slow but it got better. Brooke is so beautiful in this movie; every scene she was in it was like you couldn't take your eyes off of her. Martin Hewitt was really good too; I'm surprised he didn't make any more movies?

I hadn't watched a VHS tape in such a long time so watching it on tape kind of made the movie seem as old as it is. lol. wave tongue smiley If they ever do put it on DVD it would look even better. But I'm very happy I finally got to see it; I see now why it's one of Brooke's famous movies. action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13472

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:55 am

Laura!!! action smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley

I'm glad you got to see Endless Love, and you liked it!!! Thanks for telling us, it's so beautiful to share love smiley Brooke love smiley experiences to me too!!! wave love smiley

"You can not take your eyes off Her", I know very well what you mean, that's my most famous sentence! tongue smiley LOL
And I think Martin Hewitt made some other movies, not very good, and dissapeared from the screen after that. It was a real shame, because he was a tremendous actor too!
Yes. VHS...!!!!!!!!!!!! So many heavenly memories to me, my friend!!! love smiley love smiley
I use to imagine, in dreams, I was that David. Always better than my "nickdavid", because he could actually stay, at last and at the beginning, with love smiley Brooke love smiley .

But well, some other ways, like a sincere and pure friendship with love smiley Brooke love smiley (even through the distance) would not be bad at all to me!!! flower
I know well how is her life and situation, and that's all I really wish, in the real world! party smiley party smiley party smiley I could try to be quiet and honest!!! @ Idea

And if I can't, I would understand, and would always think that at the very least we will never forget to dream of love, never!! I'm very sure about that!!

Bye my friend, action smiley
David
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 am

Well, fortunately that never happened with our BELOVED BROOKE. Her career has always been full of highlights, always. And I will always be happy for that. More movies, Broadway, TV series... NOBODY can doubt about it. It's a fact!!!

If you read this message I hope you may enjoy this video. It's from the spanish Endless Love version. Words from David to Brooke. Clear and pure as the free air of the wild mountains, always! love smiley love smiley I hope you really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8pHKgrU1s

Inspired for the Beauty of love smiley Brooke love smiley , and because of what she makes me feel, I'm going to post a poem, only dedicated to love smiley Brooke love smiley .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kclaura2003

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

Wow! The clips on Youtube are a lot more clear than on VHS. tongue smiley

It was a good movie; I look forward to watching it again. action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm so Happy You like Endlless Love my friend, and that you liked the videos!!!

(Imagine three hearts I can not post now -brrrr, sorry-, please).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:16 pm

here's snow in your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:21 am

Thanks a lot dear friend!!! hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley
I'm feeling so much because of this photo, her eternal smile...
love smiley BROOKE love smiley is my SHINING GUIDE, my SOUL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

enjoy friend¡¡¡¡
david i hope you like it¡¡¡¡ a little tribute for all your dedication¡¡¡¡ cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HUGS AND HUGS FOR ALL YOU¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 am

Que fotos más buenas, qué bella y dulce luce love smiley nuestra Brooke love smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 am

Another miracle,

love smiley love smiley

love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm

http://bobbiewygant.blogspot.com/2010/12/bobbie-wygant-interviews-brooke-shields.html

flower This movie, actors, director, everything, is so Amazing. Revolutionary I think. Its danger could be to show people, any age, the naked truth of human feelings when they're so strong and pure as they are painted here.
It's a master piece. Not all people has to feel Love the same way, but this way (so BEAUTIFUL) is amazingly well and honestly made in this movie. I Love it so much! flower
cheekey smiley And Brooke... Nobody else could have played Jade like Brooke! flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endless Love   

Back to top Go down

Endless Love
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1