Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Will Remember Michael Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

I Will Remember Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:55 pm

I wrote this in my journal last week. Hope y'all enjoy it! action smiley

7/15/2009

Today I want to write on one of my all time favorite singers: Michael Jackson. He died at 50 years old on June 25th this year. I remember I had to be at work at 3pm that day. Earlier that same day actress Farrah Fawcett had died of cancer. She had been sick for awhile and everybody knew she was about to die anytime. So by the time I went work, Farrah's death was the only thing I had heard about. I hadn't heard anything about Michael or even think anything was wrong with him.

Then about 5:30 somebody I work with mentioned to me that Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital. I was surprised but I assumed it couldn't have been anything serious. And this person didn't know anymore details so I went on about my business as usual but it lingered in my mind all night.

It wasn't it until I got home I found out it was true but it all seemed so surreal. How could this man - that so many, many people grew up on his music be dead at only 50? I remember that weekend I was so down. I didn't cry but I knew I was heartbroken.

It's been almost three weeks ago since MJ's death and I still feel kind of down about it. In a way I feel silly for feeling this way. This was a superstar, a world wide famous celebrity. Iconic. Legendary. Millions of fans internationally. I never knew him personally. I never went to any concerts. I am not a member of his family. So in a way I feel ridiculous about feeling so sad about it but I also feel like I can't help it.

Oh, I know there are lots and lots of people out there just like me who are devestated. I watched on TV all the fans gathered around Michael's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame leaving flowers. I wished I could have been there. (Maybe I can someday now that my Dad lives out in California now. Maybe if we went to Hollywood - I would love to see Michael's star.)

It's very clear how many people were impacted by MJ's death. It's very clear how many lives he touched through his music and generosity. It's also very clear people have very strong opinions and judgements about his life. He has been called probably about every name in the world but I think the most popular one is: FREAK!

I don't really want to focus on the negivitve aspects of his life. He and his entire family have had their entire dirty laundry hung out to dry for the whole world to see for the last 40 years or so? I know that comes with being famous - you pretty much have to kiss your private life good-bye. That being said; I think the Jackson family is a really fasicinating family. And I like them all. I think every family has secrets and scandals. It doesn't matter if you're famous or not - no family is perfect. I know mine isn't but that's OK because we are all still flesh and blood wheather we like it or not!

Anyway, I know MJ wasn't perfect, no one is, and he had his share of scandals. Some people have come to automatically assume he was this perverted freak who liked to prey on little boys. Like he was some little horny monster. I personally believe nothing could be more further from the truth!

The man clearly loved to entertain, loved to make people smile, and loved children, loved to help people. It's clear how much he must have loved people. And it makes me wonder: did Michael ever have any days or moments where he just wanted to give on people all together? With all the criticism, scrutiny , and slander aganist him over the years - I can't help but wonder did he ever just want to throw in the towel?

I feel like this recently - I see how cruel people can be. How selfish, inconsiderate, judgemental, you- name- it people can be! I guess it's only human nature (no pun intended!) that's how people are but lately I've been so sick of people and their BS - I can't stand it!

But he just kept on giving and giving. I'm trying to keep this as short as possible. I feel like I could go on and on. I know I will always love Michael for his talent, his music, his personality, his generosity . (Don't even get me started on how gorgeous he was!) He had done so much in all of his 50 years, more than most people ever do in a lifetime. I believe he is in Heaven now can finally take it easy and not worry about pleasing anybody anymore.

But I also know I will always be sad over his passing. Everytime I listen to one of his great songs I will smile and sing along but I will also remember he is now gone and no longer in this world. I was born in 1987 and I kind of wish I was born like 10 or 20 years earlier so I could have seen MJ in his glory days - seen just how insanely popular he was back then. Nonetheless, I grew up with him as did many others and maybe I haven't been around as long but I know I will always love him and I will never, ever forget him.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 am

party smiley Wow Laura, I see you loved MJ very much! He was one of the greatest, yes he was!
I also loved to see the sincere and heartfelt tribute from our beloved love smiley Brooke love smiley ; it meant a lot to his memory, to his family and to all the world, including myself. We all knew how good and pure is the bottom of her heart, but this day she made sure everybody else!!! action smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

David
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Yes, David! I agree completely! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
ly007_

ly007_

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I am a fan of two people: one is Brooke and other is MJ
I like MJ very much and i can make some dancing ,like moonwalk.lol
So,I always image if MJ and B go to church,how is that?will MJ die?Maybe not!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Brooke and Michael are two pure hearts, but that doesn't mean they had to stay together forever. Everyone of us make our own destiny and way. They made their own travels through the world, and on their own ways of life and responsibility. They married and had children, and created separate legends. They are both pretty beautiful and will remain forever in History and in our hearts. No one can judge them, because they always did what they thought it was right!
I will always love Brooke Shields, for what she is and for what she has done in her extraordinary life. I will always love Brooke!!

She is my LOVE! love smiley love smiley

Last edited by david on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 pm

Perfectly said, David! party smiley action smiley

In my opinion I will always think of Brooke as being the best girl MJ was ever with. I think she is the prettiest and they seemed to have a lot in common. Both were child stars, both had stage parents, both had the same wholeness to them, both had similar moral beliefs and values. I love you
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:00 am

I totally agree Laura!!! hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 pm

http://www.virtual-strategy.com/2012/01/01/remembering-michael-jackson-2012ç

Beauty of LOVE FOREVER!! love love smiley flower
God Bless! Thank You for All! In the Heart and the Soul, Eternal! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:33 am

Hi,

it's not sad, it's just Beautiful, his Talent and Beautiful Goodness and Strenght of his Heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TupqPF86mwY

For that I Shared. The Most Sensitive Artist I've ever Known.
Love You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi,

in this Day and in time, posting this I've found

http://www.elsiglodetorreon.com.mx/noticia/885120.2009-fallece-michael-jackson-el-rey-del-pop.html

Did not know about possible conspiracy against Michael Jackson.
Honestly, it's not my task, though the sadness his last good-bye produced in me (HONESTLY THINK HE WAS INNOCENT), and the longing for his Presence in this World, as Loving Artist Caring.  It was Love Magic.
I dod remember the day Michael passed away.
That day, before knowing bad news but after they happened, there was the toughest storm as proximity I've known.  Some thunders sounded like in my room.  It's True.  Electricity point in the outside and beside my house was broken because of extracharge.  Truly, had never listened so near and intense.
Good Representing for the meaning of lost.
We'll All Remember!
flower God Bless! flower
love smileylove smileylove smiley

ps: he truly Knew and Felt he was DIFFERENT, in the good sense (not talking now about conspiracies in media or anywhere or childhood), but He Was Always so Caring about People.  That Love, from the depth (we All make mistakes) and that Sensitivity... Some Magic was lost for the World.
Fortunetely, We've Got His Tremendous Work and All He Left on this World for History!
The more years are going by, the more I Do Feel this Lost, Some Connection Impossible to Explain that's been getting More and More Visible to me.
Here We Are, Together for Love!
Is the Potency for Love able to Be Increased, as iq?  I Honestly think so.
There will Always be SPECIAL GENIUSES, like Michael, but there's so Much We All can Do!
SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Remember Michael Jackson   I Will Remember Michael Jackson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Remember Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1