Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jet couple!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:52 pm

love smiley Jet couple!! Th_95826_JET1_122_55lo love smiley
Back to top Go down
ly007_

ly007_

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm

great!My dear friend,thats what I was looking for love smiley love smiley love smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:39 pm

You know I was wondering for those old enough to remember did people think they were a weird couple because Michael was black? Was that kind of unusual in the 80s? Question
Back to top Go down
david

david

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Oh, DEAR FRIEND action smiley , it's possible some people still thought that way in the 80's. Shocked The most I loved about Brooke and Michael is that they never listened to those kind of "incredible" opinions, and that they were strong and pure enough to enjoy their FRIENDSHIP in an absolutely natural way. That makes them even GREATER!!!

love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 am

Thanks David! party smiley

Some people now are critizing Brooke because she spoke at the memorial and was crying but hadn't seen Michael since 1991. I don't know that's coming from though; because there are pics of them together in 1993. And whose to say they haven't spoken all these years - I don't think that's true. But if it was why would it matter? People do grow apart, grow up, and go their seperate ways but doesn't mean they broke the friendship off. Like I hardly see any of my high school friends anymore but I'm still able to keep up with them, via Facebook.
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm

flower Apparently my posts are open for editing and deleting, and only logged in members of this forum have the power to do the deleting. You know who you are and you are rude, people take the time to post their oppinions on serious matters no less and some joker sees humor in erasing that oppinion so be it. Here is my oppinion again maybe other true members will have a chance to read it before the fool deletes again, thank you very much. Brooke and MJ most likely kept in touch out of the spot light all these years, not like MJ with Elizabeth Taylor who was always by his side, publically and privately. Thanks
Back to top Go down
david

david

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 am

I agree with you Marie. Brooke and Michael Kept in touch love smiley love smiley , I always thought so.

I don't understand what's happening here, somebody deleting our posts, what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy thanks dear David, I was angry re:deletions because this is such a matter close to people's heart. I don't know what to think about MJ and the circumstances surrounding his passing. Now they say it may be homicide. I do believe Brooke had a strong bond with him as she stated at the memorial. action smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:32 am

pale pale Shocked although....if anyone else has seen the A&E biography of B some years back, maybe '05, they even show her reaction to the subject of MJ. Which is curious to me. They said all subjects were up for discussion w/B, except MJ, and the camera shows Brooke saying, "no let's not" or something close to that. You have to admit that's somewhat weird for a good friend to say. If anyone else has seen it please give your reactions, that's my perspective on it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 am

Oh, my dear friend action smiley , to talk about those things is very difficult to me. The way beloved Michael passed away... Uff, I hope this matter doesn't long too much and Michael's memory, and his children and family, may rest in peace very soon. pale love smiley And I would say the same about their relationship, Brooke and Michael. It's very difficult to talk about relationships between people when you are so far from them. Terrible circumstances, personal and hard situations, ... Anyway, they had a real and pure bond, that's for sure. Sincerity and pain were very real in our beloved Brooke. And as she said, Micahel could always count on her, despite some words or what press could say, and I'm also sure about that, because she is pure, I know it. love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley

Thank You dear Marie, for sharing your opinions! action smiley Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 pm

bom bom bom I agree David, and I think it's too sad for alot of people. And dear MJ can finally find peace I hope, he'll be loved always flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 am

Yes, Marie, he'll always be loved. flower That's the kind of love! love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
kclaura2003

kclaura2003

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 am

Is anybody on Facebook? I've been wondering for quite sometime. If you are add me! party smiley

lhoskin1@stumail.jccc.net - my e-mail.

I actually wrote something in my journal about Michael and put it up on Facebook. But if anybody would like to read it I'd happily put it here too! I love you
Back to top Go down
david

david

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm

That would be great to listen Laura! action smiley love love love
Back to top Go down
angelblue

angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:21 pm

super great cover david action smiley action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jet couple!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet couple!!   Jet couple!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jet couple!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: COVERS-
Jump to: