Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi,

I'm Dedicating not only poems, but also my "reason" working.
Anyway, I think I need more knowledge about philosophy of language. Even when I'm convinced about Truth of my intuitive arguments.
The Three sided thinking is Universal, for all I said it contains, and all languages, including mathematics, have Logic Structural Needs in common. Major Differences only coming from "precisión" of transmited concepts.
As signs language (idiomes), mathematics doesn't necessary mean Representation of Ideas from Reality around, beyond consciousness existing. They both can be Selfdeveloped Free, Following their own Rules.
Obviously, Rules are Much More Fixed at Mathematics, but Axiomes there are Key before the complete Developing, and those usually have no demonstration neither, as idiomatic language.
Secret is what I talked about: natural mirror from logic structures of reality around bringed to our minds. Mathematics Responding to Nature around (we can not catch it all just by our human mind just because limits I've been talking about!), in our Mind, Mean Nature needs Mathematics to Stay at some level of inner order (concept of order is relative: order level that let life exist), and as it goes responding to those principles, our brain contain them.
I know idiomes fundament is different. But they only appear after plenitude, at the same time, of concepts. But their structure to let human to be understood by other humans to survive in "mathematical" nature Need to be "Answers" to it.
Logic Principles from Aristotile are on the base of this structure. The Natural Idiomes.
Other kind, surrealistic cinema, p.e., will not have all, but as long as are made by human beings, they will can never totally go from those structures.
One day I'll talk about these Structures. Very rudimentary because I'm just beginning.
flower flower flower

Ah, and I Know There's Communication because even when I'm quite surrealistic sometimes, I can never totally go from Reality geek . And this is saying There is Communication.
And Care, and Love!! action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: And I'm stopping today!! This was All, Energy of Love!! Wink Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:37 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

how are things!
Yes, yes, I Truly Know there're People who HONESTLY and out of interests take Care and Worry about other People. I Know.
If not, I'd probably would not stay Here.
But to See some real life cases Feel Good, anyway!
flower flower flower

There's not a simple day a don't progress in my studies. Yesterday's night, per example, I returned to write new things to me, just a little path is a new world there. I Enjoy so Much.
Did not do till too late, and had a Great Sleeping Night.
Today More Comferences. It's like a Prize to me, All Involving Situation. For more than 1h 30' it's like there was some way to Find out some Complete Sense. The same when I Study and Progress and Create, but this time Better because Social and because there's a Professor There, Person I Do Believe in. As Educator, and as Human Citizen on Earth.
I Know this side of my living (only this?! geek Laughing tongue smiley ) has been a little difficult in the past, but Now I'm Truly Glad I've Reached the Place where I am.
I'm so Calm, so Calm.
Video Answers are Made that way because I will Play, and Having Fun too, will not tolerate any other abuse. And that's Important who All People who Have Seen it. The Good Part is that I already don't get angry at all finally by now, and that Helps to Make Better Sense, some Narrative Re-Building, maybe. Well, at the very least that's the way it is to me.
For all my life I have rejected violence, and I still do. It gets me ill. Please, understand me, not a NFL game, Everybody Know what I'm Talking about. But this Living is so Difficult to be Set on Clear Frontiers about Morality. There so many subjects always around for decission and, the worst part, to me, is that at the same time, usually, none of those subjects is completely clear to our Rational Moral Consciousness.
By this, I'm not saying at all our Morality Sense is absolutely Matured, like Hegel supposed it would be some day, if this was not already done from his perspective, but I Do Believe.
When More Globally Matured, More Clear All will be.
Smile Smile Smile

Going for Work, God Bless You, I Love You!
Later I'll post something new from my thinking.
I told my mother, and it's like a "mommy" vengeance, because I think it makes her to feel some uncomfortablility that could be near to that one I felt when bye kiss at schoold out door ( Razz Smile ), well, it was not my intention.
Some joke.
I Have to Fix my Feet on Earth, while I'm doing Philosophy. And Have to Say I'm so Happy to Say I'm Finally Doing! cheers
flower Brooke, I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Smile flower flower Smile

flower cheers came for a while for Sending Big Kiss to Brooke!! cheers flower
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley

flower I will come later in the night for One More, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: If You weren't Happy, I'd wave ( Smile Smile )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm

cheers Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile cheers
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

coming for some Sharing and some Fun for VERY FRIENDLY Good, I Like COMMUNITY GOOD SO MUCH! tongue smiley party smiley
I've been talking for a while with my Very Appreciated and Admired and HELPER Professor who is going to Direct my work, initial for official course to go through before Free but "with BIG FUNDAMENT I Hope" ( geek - Smile Smile Smile ) Essays of Mine epoque.
Told me I'm writing too global terms, not wrong but for Official task need to focuse. I'm in his Advicing and Expericenced Knowledge FOR SURE. And it's True what he said.
Things I've been writing Here are very Global, but it's just synoptical about Project for Philosophical Living (initially because we All Know we can Learn More and Go Beyond, as project gets developed, goes changing, mut do, its fundamental structures -not so much, but someway always necessary for adapting, key word). As Philsophy Student workmate said, for last page, per example, there could be another amount of ones from the floor to the ceiling, as "uncontable" number if developed all subjects inside.
And it's True. That's the key.
"Naturalización de la razón neometafísica" is word of Mine, and I've just only explained it very limited ways. All those things I talked about, Need Essays and Essays.
As it's Big Mix of different things, what they Need is Different Connected Essays (or Chapters from books) Making the Whole Structure Up, MEANIGFUL FOR THE SENSE (and for the BEAUTY, and for the BEAUTY too).
If I CONCEPTUALLY Want to Catch and Kiss Alfa Centauri ( Wink - Smile Smile Smile ) from Surface of Earth (at the very least Believing this is it), I Need to Make All Globally but STEP by STEP.
For this, Need to Increase my Knowledge, Conceptual Knowledge.
Have to say "Verdad y Justificación" from Habermas is AMAZING CONCENTRATE OF PHILOSOPHICAL WISENESS, AND IT HAS GIVEN SUCH A BIG INCREASING LEVEL OF PHILOSOPHICAL GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ITS HISTORICAL-CONCEPTUAL EVOLUTION.
Wow! What a Class!
I'll Do All, I'll Do All! But not, as first thing, only motivated by my competitive Nature (I am the way I am, but I can be the way I am in the Good Understanding Way! Thank You!), but Much More for My HELPING AND NATURAL, TOO, PULSIONS!
God Bless!
Very Focused into the Good!
flower flower flower

I Really Think Brooke and Kathy Would Make such a Big "YEAH" for The View, for Viewers as Importance of audience numbers, and also for Quality. It's Something to "use", what They Could Bring.
I Say Out Loud because I Honestly Think it is True!
And I Love You, but one thing does not have to blind the vision of my subjective, as All, Objectivity about Truth!
flower Good Loving! flower
flower love smiley flower

ps: Going for some Work. It's such a Nice Day. One of Best of last times to me!! action smiley
Smile Hi or Hug for All! Smile
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:05 am

Yey,

it's "The View" time!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have to Admit this coming Here, even when I can not say I adore criticism about me, no, not at all you all can believe (I know you really do Laughing Wink Smile ), Helps me for not feeling this loneliness I've felt for all of my life, as Profound Consciousness.
Difficult to explian well.
Here no convencionalisms (there're of course, like in everywhere, impossible to completely erase) that used to take me from focusing, or the Worry about Caring for others (better say this, better not...).
Here it's me, no needed explanations.
It's me and myself, who find out themselves in the same level.
Obviously, the ego counts too.
As I said, Nietzsche said that most egotic beings of all in Creation are the philosphers.
I will not take an specific position about.
Just will say that about this subject, selflatering and liking to feel like "ooh" from the outside, it's probably one of few competitions I could still make a try for win at this time of my life.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, well, well.
Selfconfidence need Care and Aprovement from others, that's so CLEAR.
Anyway, my MOTIVATION comes from the inside of mine about what's in the outside.
HELPING! My BIGGEST HONOR AND PROUD! action smiley
party smiley Here We Do Go! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

How are things!
Computer was making wave things to me. Funny I Found!
How many Good Words about Health from Brooke, in Honolulu. Nice All!
Brooke is Bright Person! cheekey smiley
flower flower flower

Well, it's very Good Sunny day Here, there's even too high temperature, how Good!
I've written already all I can Do by now for help. I mean, in the future I'll Learn More and Think for More, but by now I think my cercle of opinions has been transmited here.
Feel Good, about Work done. Not finished at all!
The Good thing, Very Much to me, is the fact I'm Thinking and writing Much more calm, as today I did. Not so in a hurry when doing. Think can still say many more things.
The Good is the Sense as One from All written. Like today was last provisionary consequence and reason for all said before, practical terms, I mean.
So Much Work to Do, so Much for Improving!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Loving Brooke so Much, Being She Here, Everything's Much More Easy!!
When these Place, from first Forum, Opened its Doors to me did not think it was for Always me to Stay, and much less that I could Improve this way. But Here We are, Going Strong!
Brooke, You're The Reason to me, The Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:21 am

Wow! Wow!
Amazing. Now only Listening to Voice, Sounding as PURE INSPIRATION OF JOY!! cheers action smiley
Good Job!
Love Brooke so Much!!
Very!!
You're Looking Better and Lovelier day by day!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Smile flower Hi! flower Smile

came for Bounding One against Violence for Peace! Here is Representation of it to me, Poetical, Symbolical, Heartfelt!
Good Loving! Working in a Dream, Still and Forever!
I'm Always One with All those Working for Peace and Love in this Needing World!
Thank You for Inspiration!
Smile Wink Tell Brooke I Love her!! Wink Smile
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

HI,
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Truly Feel frog has gone from around Emotions. In catalonian is "boira" (there's not good "ira", excepting the one from the verb to go) or "granot" ("gra" is good for making bread, as All know, and Always it was True Problem since Human became sedentarian and agriculture caretaker for having food for increasing population: and to say not to it Smile Smile is not properly kind and fair neither); and for All Meanings, including the Spanish, of course, now quite much, and Translations ("políglota": in spanish, person who speak 3 or more idiomes, and "singlot" means "hipo" (hipopotamus Smile not) in Spanish, and Thanks to the Police Focusing about the "glota", or idiome), there're no sins any more (Epicure was called as a pig, because he was supposedly in the clay of depraved pleasure, but he was not at all: he was key for Human History, and I took so many Good Lessons from him).
Very Happy wave wave wave Very Happy
Very Happy action smiley

Some Fun and some Sharing the knowing of Mine too!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Very Focused in Good Thinking. It was just a moment for playing.
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

The More I get FOCUSED, and the Deeper I am going into the World of Thinking, the Highest my Passion would be after unsublimating it from the Pulsion for Knowledge!! action smiley
Sharing!

flower Tell Brooke I Love Her! flower
flower cheekey smiley I Love You!! cheekey smiley flower
action smiley

ps: Obviously, Having such a Great Time. I can not figure out, no matter the knowledge improving, how would be Kissing Passionately You!!
How anybody Human can Describe Well Enough Idea of Heaven!!
cheers party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:34 am

How are things!
Here such a Peacefully Beating Heart. Blessing!
True!
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Have to say Thanks for posting that video, so sweet and the "less possible exciting thing to my sensuality I've ever seen in my life".
Thank You because after some Normal Mad , I Felt that Feeling, for the Making of Mine.
You know, when males do feel like victorious ( Wink Smile Wink ) testosterone levels increase.
Then, beause I was getting Too excited places not goot ad all for last times, using mr. "hand solo" for too many chances?
Well, I had the best "sexhome" for years, yesterday. Oh My Goodness!! True, Swear action smiley
But Thankfulness is not only for this (but quite Important you All know Laughing , Truly Wishing The Same, Honestly and True for Everybody: ENJOY THE LIVING! Smile tongue smiley Smile ), it's more because I can Stay Calm Here, and it's talking about my Heart and Mind about Excitement of sex.
Well stopped.
Like Magician, I can Make my wand appear in one or another box, and I Think for Saving Health of All, this last is the better one possible to me cheers
I Love You!!
All I'm Doing and Saying, for Good.
I Was Getting too Shocked cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation for You, and I could not Satisfy it...
I've been Doing the best for All.
Control of Mind is Key, for Reaching Sensitivity When You Want too.
And I'm low hearbeats also because made such a good exercise. Yes, quite much.
I'm Feeling quite in shape, Young.
Videos yesterday used for Expressing and for Exercising Good.
Probably, I Knew while was doing, this Helped for coming back to High Sensitivity Fields.
Sharing!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

Today, that Beautiful Compensation for Beauty, New Video, Have to Watch! Oh my!
Thank You so Much for Posting! action smiley
Will Enjoy it so Much, but in Different Level. It's like it was a qualitative change now.
Enjoying like Fan and Living as Man on my own with People around.
It's Been Blessing to me and to my Inner State.
Don't want to talk about sex anymore Here. For Peace of All.
Will be like Paul Newman and Ava Gardner, but better because We Do Talk. On this "special" way, it's True, but We're Doing. Open Minds and Hearts!!
No Needs for desublimating anything, Sharing Good Emotions and Admiration, and Inspiration for those Tons of Work I've got ahead!
flower I Love You so Much! I Swear All I Said was True! flower

ps: I'm not disappointed about Human Nature and Behaviour that I May Find, about and from All, anymore.
Those are More News that are so Important to Share! Blessing!
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi,

thank You Forum for Believing me, for what I've Seen.
Now some sharing that makes me Laughing (last by now I promise).
It's Laughing to me when See how, when I am "felt" like too excitedly wave for anything, Videos and All don't change. Like better not make a move when predator is around because... Laughing
Smile Smile Smile

OK; OK, I Agree it is Good Practice! action smiley
flower flower flower

Today going to University. You'll be Proud of me Very Soon, You'll See.
I Know You are by now, but will be More.
Smile Brooke... I Love You so, so!! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi,

only one moment, please Smile
Last Pictures, from Sunday, Familiar, I Liked so Much. Those Last Ones, from this Sunday, those are the Ones I Really Like! cheers Smile
Please, I Love You, this is Family to me, Beautiful Brooke of Mine!!
With You, for All! Come on, Strong Love! We're One, and We'll Prove it!

ps: Be Always Happy. I'm in Best Times of My life!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

This is not for sharing naked intimacy again, but have to say it, for healthy staying.
Why I did?
Probably.
First, from the first time I came, but increased after it year after year for things that were happening, sense of guilty. Was selfpunishment, liberating bad consciousness of mine I could not erase in those years, and to be true, this is the way I was feeling was wanted to be felt by me: at 22 I easily say goodbye!
Second, for the feeling of lost for all things that happened. It's like not prisoner of first reason but something similar to Kevin Costner (sorry for the imagination always working, but it's graphic and explanatory this way) in "Dancing with wolves", when goes riding under the fire for couple of times, arms opened.
Third, it was my assertive consciousness being repared, the ego. In a process as fight, I do admit.
For all these things I was coming uncoditionally naked heart.
Now Feelings are Different, and Much Better, All Changed for Much Better!
Smile Smile Smile

Honestly, I Think, from my high IQ ( Wink Wink Wink - geek ), that what's Wanted from me Now is to Stay Here, Sharing. And it's OK. As I said, it Motivates me for Good.
Also, is a Way to Liberate my Love for her. Never satisfied, Always Good.
flower It was a Nice Naked time this One! flower

Sending Tons of Love!
flower Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!! flower

ps: People Always say "el saber no ocupa lugar", but to be so much used to this kind of thoughts does not help for easy poetry, but I Promise I'll Post Something Kind and Romantic tomorrow. Try to be a gentleman, it's True.
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

psII: when Studying in Lonely place of my Consciousness only Focused on that, I Do Admit I do get the same "alpha" state I used to get when poetry Free. It's Good, as selfish.
Well, moral legitimacy, so high levels always asked to myself, gets satisfied for the promise of results. And More for the Actual True Seein of them!
And it's enough for today about this already mysthic talks Smile
Next one, some childish.
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi, only one moment,

I was listening to Songs and Interviews, Wanting and Wishing One Love!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

At this time of the morning, and in the time going between last coming and less than right now, I've written some things.
Searching for Good of Thinking/Feeling.
I can not evitate it, it's Coming.
First idiome, Expressing How I Do Believe in it and how it Naturally Comes.
Could use Spanish or English, but it's how I almost automatically (after months and months of working, we have to admit too) wrote it.
Sharing.

"Directrius simbòliques de l'autoconsciència"

1) Sóc viu; llavors pens i, necessàriament, he de pensar d'un determinada manera, ara i al principi dels temps, per a romandre viu.

2) Sóc nat a la terra, al bosc, a la sabana i a la "ciutat", no sóc nat als confins de l'Univers ni vinc directament del Cel.

3) El meu pensar, doncs, és fet i nascut en aquest entorn, i no en un altre; la qual cosa li ha atorgat una naturalesa d'acord amb unes lleis concretes i específiques.

4) Pens, i també sent.  El meu cervell i els seus conceptes, a diferència de les paraules, no es pot separar artificialment, per raons de funcionalitat o per qualsevol altra, en parts diferenciades.

5) En pensar i sentir, em guio pel revers de les lleis materials del meu lloc de naixement, que en diem les lleis de la lògica; i també capto i construeixo símbols, i m'emocion.  I tot fa u.

6) No sóc perfecte, quan jo pens i sent."

Well, hopefully was quite Expressive and Helping.  It's the Only Thing I'm Trying.  Feeling quite Good, this Community.
Brooke, Love You so Much, See later,  and for All of the Time, Together!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi,

how are things!
Here not very well. Fire. It's been reaching the "Reserva des Galatzó". Much Nature, Animals too, in that Beautiful Place. Not much happy at all.
But well, came because I said I would. All People is Making Big Job, Risk, for Fighting the fire!
flower flower flower 

And came, also, for say Thanks for Chicago Videos, How Good, Liked Very Much. Seems like something, though only in the Internet (admiting does not mean that much to me about "physical" life), has changed.
It's Very Important, and Good.
We Have to Be Good, not only fight like crazy to look like that for others, or maybe just ourselves. Pope Words, taken to my context.
Contexts don't really matter, when the Reason and the Sense got the Love within.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Truly Liked Very Much, the Chicago. Sounds GREAT!
cheers cheers cheers 

I can not hide I am in truly bad mood, so I will normal as I am feeling. Nothing about fighting.
I am taping the last Version of "The Blue Lagoon". There's Chris Atkins and Denise Richards, and young Actors seem to be Really Good for the Role. I'll Watch!
Smile Smile Smile 

I've also been working and studying too. Good Ideas about academic task. Not in a hurry, just let things go along in head. Good.
See later, Sending Big Hug! Thank You for Everything today! God Bless!
flower Brooke, I Love You, Truly Love You!! flower  action smiley 

ps: Those Brooke Videos, yesterday one New and those Classic from today, for Very Different Reasons, are so Cute and Bright.
cheekey smiley Today Words are Very Amazing to be Lisened to me, Brooke!! Vision of You, like sofa, too!! cheekey smiley 
Smile By this Force, Youth seems to be Forever in Soul and Heart Smile 
flower party smiley hasi party smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:57 am

Hi, Good Morning!
Smile action smiley 

Came for saying this, and also Thank You Very Much for yesterday's night Brooke Video, How Beautiful, I Liked Very Much! cheekey smiley 
Thank You for All, Good Love, God Bless!
Some later another post.
The coming not for Peace of mine, not needed, but just for Communication, Nice and Friendly, is Feeling so Good.
Makes me Feel quite Well. This Calm.
I Love You! See later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4