Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 am

Brooke,

It's Great Time, Full of Sense!
Now some flattering, for not making atmosphere Here too much paused.
About Nice fun.
Air conditioned is malfunctioning, the one over my head, and technician said it's a problem of thermostat. It's necessary to keep the outside button pressed for all time for make it works. And after thinking, I started "mcgivering" ( Smile Laughing Smile ) and caught a clothes stand, and elevated one of its branches for clothes until it got level of button. And kept it pressed, and put a piece of furniture supporting the clothes stand.
Now I've got fresh air.
Smile Finding Sources for Good is key! Smile
Smile Smile

God Bless!
Everybody, I Love You!!
Brooke, my Heart can reach all Healthy places now You're Here with me!!
party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley

ps: Soft tender kiss in the night!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am

my Dearest One, and All FRIENDS,
Smile Smile

I'm Sure Everything's going to be OK, by such Well Organized Structure for Helping, just in case. Good Guide!
Everything will be OK, Brooke!
flower flower flower
love smiley

Thanks a lot for Video from Suddenly Susan.
action smiley Makes me Feel like Normal, and Normal as it could Be action smiley
THANK YOU! And for All Videos and Songs. Have to Watch!
flower I'm There!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Here All OK.
Focused about All.
Thinking of the day I'll can Talk to You in person ( Smile I Truly Hope, just about me Smile ) it's such a HAPPINESS.
I talked somebody here that it's good the change, because this way "m'hauré de desmamar" Laughing Smile
Well, You Know, it's Good!!
PEACEFUL ALL!
You're a Dream Come True, like Too Beautiful, the Fact Knowing You, but it's Real!!
God Bless, it's Heaven!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

I don't know anything else but the FACT it will Always be TRUE LOVE!!
BIG HUG!!
love smiley love smiley
flower flower flower flower

So Much Meaning as Peace of Mind and Heart, GROWN!!
party smiley Smile Smile Smile party smiley

ps: to Stay Here for All of my LIFE, till meet You again, is Good, not punishment, just Truth for my LIVING, and Caring All I can!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

Heaven Adored my Sun, that Vision of You, SO SPECIALLY MUCH the One Dressed as LOVELIEST Baskeball Player of the Universe (Quite Shape, that's in the pack too! Smile ).. That Vision is in my mind for All of the Day.
How Much SWEETNESS! And BEAUTY, of course! cheekey smiley action smiley
I Love You so Much and More, and it's never enough!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless Everybody! For Selfish side of me, I'm Very Happy! Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi,
action smiley

also taking chance to Say THANK YOU Everybody for such a FRIENDLY NICE CARING!
flower flower flower

cheers Brooke, They All Truly Love us!! cheers
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

Came for a moment, Brooke, to Share with Everybody too.
Yesterday night, for helping good balancing of my neurones, I was listening to a radio program, divulgative.
Was thinking it was truly Interesting, when suddenly interviewer asked scientist for relationship with philosophers. I had to affraid (not "cursi" reaction, it's Real) because said something like NOTHING in common; that philosophers are now (since Galileo or Newton) for social and politic subjects, and things from science need and have to be contained by mathematical methodes. And also, that now it's not necessary to ask ourselves where we do come from or where are we going, because we do know coming from Big Bang Explossion...
In five minutes I've written 11 arguments, at least, to say No to this. Honestly and Friendly, NO!
Philosophers are not there to correct mathematic operations, there're some other things: Philosophy of Science is Real Academic and Professional Subject, tons of books to Respect, also, p.e., implications between Neuroscience and Philosophy of Mind, or Biogenetics and Ethics...
Oh my, it's not about taking the place of anybody. It's just about being Honest about the Truth!
I'll share with Teacher this evening. I've just talked to philosopher workmate and i think he does not agree very much neither with those opinions. Free, for SURE, but unrealistic and badly made for Society, and even, quite much, for Scientifist Comunity!
flower flower flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Brooke, and People True Friends All,
love smiley

Thank You for, even in not best mood to have some fun, Stand Doing and Keeping NICE things!!
Like two Videos ("Back to back" and "Thinking of You" in Brooke's youtube, and position for thinking about kind of heads and dressing - Razz Laughing Razz -, I have to personally take for me, by parts Smile Smile ).
God Bless!
Heaven, I Pray!!
flower flower flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi,

this is a HUG!!
Only came for this.
Later I'll Visit Videos, in the other computer and some intimacy. Need it.
Brooke, I Love You. It's NEVER enough, NEVER!!

I've been in a meeting. I can say, for the first time in my life, that I've drunk Director General water. That's one more step Smile Smile
Only some fun. It's Good. Confidence about me IMPROVED. Helping. And Like to be some kind of Value Everywhere, so it's Good. So Human!
Sharing as Good News to Share!!
Love, and Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Hi,

just Wanted to Share my Condolences for painful things happened yesterday in Your Beautiful Country, USA.
I have to say before nothing. Diplomatic, but also and Much More, True Feeling.
My Prayer are with Families.

flower flower flower
flower See in Heaven flower
flower flower flower

ps: I'm We All can Help for things like this NEVER, NEVER, Happen again. In any place of this Beautiful World. Together, it's Possible.
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm

more Calm. Not happy but more Calm. I'll be OK.
The True Reason for Feeling Much Better, into People, is the Fact Now I Truly Say the Truth. As I Said, NECESSARY for Dignifying.
I'm going.
Brooke, don't feel bad about size You and Me Together, Physically I mean. It sounds Stupid to Say, but have to.
Strenght between, comparedly, does not admit comparisson, as Beatuy (different winners each time Smile Very Happy Smile ), as I Truly Felt in front of You, and 2 or 3 cm, at most, as highness difference You can be sure Did not Intimidate me, much less now, and for Sure did not make me think You're so Beautiful and that I'd Truly Like the.. You Know. Feeling I'm so Well Made for You the same.
Just to Share for Good.
I Insist again because it's like competition. You're not more than 3 cm taller than me. Do You want to bet anything?
Lady, it's OK.
I could not be gentle and ask for comparissons about weight, just to win again. But as I said many times, "la razón no justifica los medios" never, and Never Ask those things to a Lady is Rule to me.
But I would win so Easy too!! action smiley
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

Stay calm. The fact I'm not having very shared sex actually do not mean at all I would not want!!
Smile cheekey smiley Laughing cheekey smiley Smile

ps: At this Moment, to Have I should Learn to separate again sex from Love. By now I can't. The only way is at home.
Maybe if I shave myself and take a shower (but those travels to the USA... Rolling Eyes Difficult!).
Well, anyway, I'll Do. Goodness. Feeling Good for Make Feeling Good!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank You so Much for Today's Beauty!
We Must Reach some Place, Specially me, where it comes unnecessary the Everyday's confirmation of Everything, Specially Peace and Honest Friendship.
I'm and YOU All Much More, Doing Quite Well.
flower flower flower

I'm saying because I HAVE TO STUDY VERY MUCH. MY CAPABILITIES ARE TREMENDOUS. MY BRAIN AND MY HEART, ARE REAL YEAH!
It's unmodest, not like to tell very usually, but it's Necessary to Notice from me.
It can Help so Much.
And if it's not being very listened, at the very least I will have not been defeated by lack of Results. Attituted, Honor for Protecting and for Human Life!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

And now some fun (I'm on vacation, even when today class at 6:00). Listening to the song "I've just died in your arms tonight", I can not stop thinking about my "Artistic Staring and Stopping" Laughing
Very Fun to me. She Truly was one of most Beautiful girls I've seen in my life, Very. I was on some way of High "abduction", beyond seduction of "lower parts".
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley Laughing

All ended very well. geek
Shocked Cool

Very Happy too about my muscles and body shape from yesterday. Wow. I had a strong fail for my right ankle (strong "torsión" of it from a "bordillo" of sidewalks, strong), and like NOTHING. Just some pain at first, but nothing.
The left ankle is not the same. It's just the breaking was traumatic because of double. Foot on another playmate and when he noticed he took it off from under mine so fast that made the Very High Necessary Strenght to hurt my ankle, for Acumulative Forces in the same direction. After, I took too much care for recovering. Doctors Very Bad (could make social and economical critics but don't, it's Christmas time), about advices, and after was too tough and not caring at all. Now I'm treating well, but can not run if I do not some kind of miracle stretching before. Walking Feels Fine.
It's OK.
Sharing for Shared Pride!
Going to Endless Love Video and All!
My Heart Belongs to Brooke. This is not a choice. It's what it is. Rolling Eyes
cheers
flower I Love Brooke, I'll Always Do!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm

FAMILY, FRIENDS!
Smile

This is FRIENDLY LOVING from the Heart.
I Truly Appreciate Beautiful Videos and Combinations, but I Honestly Think it would be Much Better for All Not Insiting Very Much on that "The Blue Lagoon" Fantasy.
I Mean, it will Always be in my Heart. I will Always Love her, the Lady, but Now Eveyrybody Knows, and as Situation too, maybe it would be Better Different.
I mean too, again Smile , not trying to go beyond Brooke's, because it would be hypocrite, but Do things More like Beauty of "lost" Love. What do YOU think about it?
I Know She and her Family are Very Respectful, I See by Everything on these days, and will not say anything negative about, but I Think it would be Better. For Improving for Future, All Together.
That's what I am Here for.
I did let my train passed away when younger (not judging myself), and I Honestly Think about Possibility Making things a little Different.
I Know it may be hard, and less Romantic but nothing like that. Not losing Hope at All.
Just Prove about How Love Workds.
"I will not tell him he will die alone", like Miley said to her girlfriend when she was broken up relationship with romantic partner, is not Tragedy anymore.
I've Got Family. The One I Always Had, and the Other One too Now.
I'll try to not becoming too daddish. But it's for Sense and Truth and Health of All.
Good Love!

ps: Going to Rest of Videos. Oh my. What I've done. Had never seen anything like this. I'll Work too for Making Real Ideas I've just Proposed. For Good. Not as tough as before Now. LOVE!
party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 am

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile

The last thing to talk about was Money. My interests about. It will be like completing cercle. Non perfect. Never.
I remember one sentence from one of the "Boardwalk" Actors: behaviour of human beings has not changed. It's always been the same. Different contexts, the same nature.
I Do Agree. For that I finished all conclusions about studies with this thinking: "necessary one jump in human consciousness".
Well, going to the main argument. I had studied something about Audiovisuals at UOC before coming (remember one Good work about blood and "Dracula" from Coppola). After some time came. For what I said. Sister gave me "The Blue Lagoon" and "Endless Love" and "Pretty Baby" (this last on VHS) Movies DVD. Asked by me, maybe. I Swear this is not so clear in my memories. Maybe I talked about bying and she did. Truly, not sure.
After some time, and after some talks with some people, decided to Write a script for Brooke. After so many good critics about poems in friendly terms. So, I started studying one subject for scripts at UOC.
After, some good people talked to me about possibility for Working (Human Fair Chances for ALL!) as screenwriter or anything writer.
I thought, well, why not? One thing is not against the other one. I've been Mad Exclamation since I remember for traditional money problems in family, since 7 or 8 years old, aproximately (for this started giving my money to Family, mother, because I had promised her that she would never be in trouble for money never more, when I grew up: traumatic childhood about this: not too many needs, always the NECESSARY, but angry for seeing her so worried for working for the money (father... Rolling Eyes ); it was a Promise); and it was a chance for Make People Stay Better.
In fact, it's the only private thing I Want. To See my People just Staying Comfortably.
Never Wished luxurious cars (well, youth and fast cars are like the same, but not obsessed at all for that, NEVER), or tons of playboy girls waiting at the door or in bed (well, about last place, let me thing Suspect Very Happy Laughing )...
Only Wanted Love for me. And to Share it.
This is All.
Now I Know I Could not Accept Anything. For All the things. Honesty comes knocking on my door too fast.
But bikinis Pictures has been Blessing in this morning. I Have to Say Thanks! True! flower Smile cheers Some Joy of Living, Nice and Human. Sexy and Healthy! Thank You! Natural!
Well, that's All.
Already All from me wanted to say is been said.
flower flower flower
love smiley
cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:46 am

Attention Please ( geek ),

one more thing to add. This is second post on this subject. In any case, read the one coming before this. Smile Very Happy
I know it's the most healthy, for All the things, to have been giving The money to family each month since I am working.
It's been for amoung of things, mainly one Promise. Will not judge anybody or mother. Honestly think she did the best she could. She likes to control all the things, I know, and knew, but I was too much tormented for that situation about money. That was the idea in my mind.
Yesterday could see her so tired that if I had not been wearing "robocop" clothes in the heart at that moment, it would have felt like thunder on it. I do see how she's growing old and tired. I can do nothing more than I'm doing. Just Work a little more harder.
As all see, I've Failed about that too. One More Fail in my living Very Happy
But with couple of those well "posted", of COURSE Smile
Course has not ended. There's a lot of breathing to be taken.
I know the way I'm taking will not open doors of Playboy House to me ( Smile Smile Smile ), not exactly, and that I'll never drive Ferrari Testarossa (don't know if writes separated words or together, Real); but well, it's the One I Want I Think Have to Take. I Feel it.
COURAGE, FRIENDS, COURAGE and LOVE!
flower
action smiley Smile

ps: now Money post is ended.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Embarassed

ough!
Only by the Looking in those EYES, I Feel ALL POSSIBLE Emotions one man can Feel.
Can not write poems, too Much In Love and In NEED of Control.
I've got, I've got it!! It's OK, maybe TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL THE EMOTION ( Smile cheekey smiley Smile ), but OK!!
flower You're so MUCH LOVED!! flower
action smiley
love smiley love smiley

PS: Like before, so long time ago, so much (of course that includes before coming, yes, Do Admit), I've got PASSION and PEACE at the same time in this Heart!! You Make me VERY HAPPY!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile

how are things?
Here Very Well, and Much More Specially Now that I'm Here!!
Smile Smile

Going to Video. I Wish I could write some lines at level of Beauty and Sweetness and Tendernes!
I'll try. Coming from some rest, and quite lazy mind. It's Good to Come Here this way!!
PEACEFUL CONFIDENCE!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Heaven, Lady,

Smile tonight I must Study, but have also to come to Watch the "beys". How many? Smile
Goodness!
Seriously, on friday tried, but the internet was not working, and I decided I had to rest and have the weekend.
I Know You've Liked!!
cheekey smiley Just saying I Adore You and Love You More, like going from one day to the following was to Make Love Better!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:52 pm

flower Hi!! flower
flower flower

Smile How Nice Day! Smile
Smile Smile Smile

I'm feeling much stronger for all issues, getting better from cold. Good Caring.
Yesterday Comference was so Interesting and Illustrating. Professor Alonso Tordesillas from Marseille University (my grandma had one cousin from there), about Sophists. AMAZING and MAKING CLEAR SO MANY THINGS.
Beyond Important Knowledge from that Fundamental Context of Time for Human Occidental (from going to these Amazing Comferences I See I'm going to Make One Compact Structure on Philosophical Knowledge: p.e.: not necessary, though it would Always be Wishible and Useful, to Know All Plato Texts if I can Understand Basic Concepts and their Sense in Historial Continuity of Thinking); was saying that even beyond that BLESSING CULTURE FOR ALL PHILOSOPHY STUDIES, AND ALL AND EVERYONE TOO, could See How History Received, OFFICIAL NARRATIVITY, for One or another Reason, is not Always the Nearest to the True One.
I mean, there's not perfection possible about catching something, facts from reality or thoughts from another thinker, and tell it later as synthesis of "all", but there can be Interests that mean something we must be always aware from.
Not doubting about all, because then going through the living and the thinking would be impossible, but Always being prudent before making up our own opinions.
It's not always possible, because Sophists had to wait to the 1950's to "See" their Gifts as Recognized (from S. V "a.c."), but as Good Methode, just because of the Truth for the Truth, that's Enough Reason (though not the only one).
Well, Shared!
flower flower flower

I've found some workmates and told them the most important I think from Comference, and I Truly think I caught already All! Good Paying Attention me! cheers
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Today more Comference.
And some Resting too, of course, after it. And coming.
flower Brooke, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Brooke Beloved flower ,
Smile Smile

I can't post by now "Minetta Tavern" (sorry, now it's well written Embarassed ) because don't know how to do about sizes for computer and those things. You Know me, wave and quite silly about technologies. I am not saying this is good, but well, I carry on with this. Will Try.
Anyway, I've Seen and Kept in computer memory, and I'm so cheekey smiley Exclamation Oh my!!
love smiley love smiley

I Love You so Much!!
I've written something that I was thinking about for the weekend, trying to explain better what I said on friday. One more path. Will post. Working for Good!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

party smiley Brooke, I Love You so Much!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:04 pm

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

today I'll come back later.
Just for One Kissing Hug, Tightest One, for my Brooke of Mine!!
To me, The Most Special Person I've ever Known! Like a Star @ heaven cheekey smiley action smiley
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

flower party smiley tongue smiley I Love You, and I Love You, and More and More each day!! tongue smiley party smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 am

flower Smile Hi! Smile flower

first, also, to Say Thanks for Nice Spiritual Message Sent from All!
Also, have to Say will post Piclture from Brooke from the View. Oh How Beautifu, and All Ladies too!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

also, have to add I made a mistake before, because quantical mechanics (quantums that are the way energy is distributed, fundament of that theory or better said, compact body of theories) we did study quite well. It was Relativity Theory, general nor special, what we study so elemental ways. Talking about high school levels, obviously. But we had good bases from there, yes we Truly had!
Also, something that came to my mind.
"el concepto de Verdad del que habla y niega Nietzsche es una entelequia, porque es una verdad de base "aun más platónica que la propia Idea de Platón". Esto se debe al hecho, desde mi punto de vista, de que el poder de atracción y de sugestión de los conceptos (y algunos aun más que otros) es tan elevado que nos impulsa a casi todos, psicológicamente, a fijarlos de alguna forma casi mística. Tal es el concepto de verdad sobre el que habla Nietzsche. Habla de una verdad absoluta "por sí" y "para todo sí" (para todo), por encima de la realidad misma, en un sentido existencial. Estoy firmemente convencido de la realidad de la noción de Verdad ontológica-metafísica en cuanto necesidad vital y en cuanto existencia real (mental, como ya expliqué y por tanto, PLENAMENTE CONECTADO con el plano físico de la existencia y de la vida: Unidad Metafísica!). Una vez fijados los fundamentos de la esencialidad metafísica, ha de llegar el momento de plantearse la cuestión de la verdad ética. La teoría de la sociedad ha de ser esencial, pero aún he de determinar hasta qué punto lo ha de ser. Y estoy bastante lejos todavía".
Shared!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:34 am

flower Smile Hi!! Smile flower

how are things?
That Video, it's Good, Meaningful for Good, and You Look so Funny and Hylarious.
I am not Alec Baldwin but I See the "empezando a ver" "subtitle" of Video.
It's Good, I Love it.
(one call, sorry, moment-True!-Always when say True is True Smile )
Here I am again. If I can Travel on Time from "2001" Wink Smile to Eternity of Human ( geek ) I think this I can do naturally.
My only critic about video: I would add couple of boobs to the patient's chest.
More Realistic!! Wink
Have to add hands for my yesterday's massage (we'll see what we do this weekend tongue smiley ) were so caring and soft. Delightful geek cheers (icons expressing head massage Laughing )
flower

You See, telling myself now geek , it's not been so difficult.
The "Ton Fulfilled Third Area" can be dealt like any other one.
This Means Maturity and also, so Important, Good Emotions.
Seriously, HOW NICE VIDEO.
Years are going by, and I Think We are All Getting something near to adults.
Even when I think that concept is harder to catch than "matemática no euclidiana".
Not ironic at all, oh no!
But it's being told for All. It was ironic but in fact only Mean How Much We All can Improve.
But just Naturally, nothing about frustration or anxieties or shames or guilties.
flower LOVE DIRECTLY BRINGS US ALL TO THAT SO NATURALLY flower
love smiley

As Rocky says, I've seen some changes "here", and think (implicit adding of all dialogue to say from IV) this Mean Something. We can All Change.
Let's Give Change a Chance.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower I Love You, Brooke, Keep that Brightness and Strenght that High, and You're going to Shine like Eternal Star You are!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: MADE ME VERY HAPPY TO SEE THAT NATURALITY AND THAT FEELING GOOD STRENGHT. INSPIRATIONAL!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

Have to say (I could not handle any more!! Laughing Smile ) when I yesterday saw Brooke in "Army Wives" coming from airplaine (me not co-pilot, me the flying machine Smile Laughing Smile ), saying "I will not be ignored"...
Oh my God, I was getting out the atmosphere Exclamation
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Argh, Ag, Ai ("i ceba"). Now saying stupidities to Express.
Also, Very Impressed for All Videos, LIKED SO MUCH.
I Specially Loved that One where Brooke is Talking about Pictures of her (and Sculpture I Simply Found SO BEAUTIFUL!). Not only for Modesty She was showing up, but also for the Bright Talking. All Connected was Very Touching!
I'm Sure All Projects will be BEAUTIFUL and SUCCESSFUL. There's a Guarantee: TALENT!
Whatever, that's Always There! flower action smiley
flower Brooke, I Love You so, and I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: coming later, after Work and Study, for Hug!!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Smile flower Hi, Good Sweet Time!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

how are things?
flower Very Well Thank You!! flower
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

I Love You and I Love You, You're so Lovely, Brooke.
tongue smiley I had to say, I had to say tongue smiley
Wishing Good Time and All Good!
Having Calm Mind at this time, but Heart is in Love. Oh my, I think this stuff is going to endure an eternity.
flower party smiley Laughing Smile Laughing party smiley flower

flower Will come later for Kissing Hug and Touch, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Being consequent about what I said before, related to expressive ways to share comunication of ideas, I'm posting what I said before, after some corrections I made trying to make it better. It's Important too. Added some other key things.

Many People have told me they don't like Philosophy and they don't understand it.
When you're starting to walk along this road, new, if what you're going to read first (or to be taught) is a Hegel's text, you will probably not understand anything. Something so abstract can not have anything in common with "my real or personal or social world".
Pedagogy of Professor is KEY!
Making Education at difficulty level that corresponds to age and experience in studying those subjects like Philosophy and Ethics. And Teaching them a Way Clear Enough to See How Actual and Important are all these things for the Practical Living.
ESSENTIAL IMPORTANCE.
I can create the best and most complex and functional informatic programs in the world, or being a business shark, or anything, but if I don't Know what Truly Means to be Human, in this World and in this Universe, I don't think I may be able to Provide many Good and Truly Valuable things to my Community, my Birht Place: the World, my country... .
Materialistic Existence, without Support from Spiritual's... It's so poor thing to be described.
Utopic Thinkers Rosseau or Marx were wrong (about kind of Idealism to Go right ahead for), but Adam Smith was not totally right at all, neither.
Already selfdevoleped selfish human nature into the Market and into Society is not Going to Bring us to any Balanced and Moral and Solidary Societies.
Formal law (coming from VERY VALUABLE “CONSTITUCIONALISMO”), though the effectivity of sanctions it may contain, is not enough. We All Have Some Work that We may Do.
flower

ps: will come later in the evening to post some picture of mine. Nothing for defying, it was shooted in a very calm and nice day to me. Just Normal and Casual staying. Feeling Fine!
We'll Feel Good!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next